Rose of Destruction II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sanctuary -- Library

Sharon spoke of Zach, and how she felt she didn't know him anymore, that he'd changed. Darren listened to her with concern, as she described her history with Zach, and the way he'd helped her with Rose.

Sharon: He played a VITAL role and served Rose well...UNTIL RECENTLY. The DECLINE began shortly before his breakup with his fiance. It became worse as he sought to...cope with that loss.

"Zach and Haleigh have been together for years. I know he cares a great deal about her. It wouldn't be fair to expect him to be infallible right now, given the circumstances."

He replied considerately. Zach was a good friend of his, and he always spoke highly of Sharon. Darren was sure that Zach valued his friendship with Sharon, and he could tell that Sharon herself was troubled by what she saw happening to her relationship with Zach. She seemed.... hurt for some reason, and she admitted to being very disappointed in him.

"Sharon, for as long as I have known Zach, he has only wanted to help others. He helped ME... when my wife died, and I have seen him help anyone, and everyone in need. Sometimes I worry about him, I'm afraid he doesn't know how to STOP helping. His powers are quite incredible, but there are times he seems enslaved by them. Maybe he HAS to help others find happiness, or he'll be lost in despair. If he let you down in some way, I can't imagine he meant to."

Then she spoke of Rose, and the recent events, some of which brought him here.

Sharon: That's why I....I'm staying here when you DO meet with her, Darren. Among other things, my power allows me to function as a living polygraph, and I sense no deception from you. I don't want you to be HURT by her, but there's no way for us to now how she'll respond to anything that's connected to Black Widow, OR Zach at this point.

"Well, that's very kind of you, Sharon. I must assure you, you needn't worry. It would take an awful lot for Rose to hurt me, and anyway I don't intend to provoke her to that point. I only want to restore security to this Sanctuary, and make amends for the damage that has been done."

Sharon: She's SO resentful toward Zach right now. She believes he neglected her and the children. I NOW know that wasn't his intention...and He's suffered quite a bit. He nearly DIED from an attack by Persephone, who's ALSO affiliated with the Hellfire Club. We almost lost him AND Alycia.

"WHAT?? Is he alright??"

He asked, struck with concern for his friend and college. Sharon assured him that Zach was okay, and would fully recover.

Sharon: And now...on top of everything else, Rose is being HARRASSED by a CPS worker. He appeared at the hospital the very night Black Widow shot him in the back. He showed up HERE today. We were able to stall him, but this can't go on. Alycia is working on finding a legal way to STOP him, but that will take time... Now I'm afraid...that if ANYTHING ELSE happens, we'll LOSE Rose in a way that we simply CAN'T AFFORD! Those children NEED her! She's given...SUFFERED too much for us NOT to do everything that we can for HER.

She told him, and she was quite distressed. He wasn't sure he'd be able to convince Rose to restore their contract, after listening to Sharon, but still, he wanted to say something brilliant, something that would comfort her, yet he wasn't sure what.

"If there's anything I do, Sharon, please, don't hesitate to ask. I know many people, and I can bring all the resources of Clandestine to bear against the enemies of my friends. And I WOULD like to be your friend."
 
The Red Knight’s Quarters

Persephone laughed as he kissed her, expressing how much he wanted her, and it was a wonderful sound. He wanted her again immediately, and he could feel as he deepened his last kiss that she wanted him too, which only stirred him more. He had never felt like this – she was so intoxicating, he lost all sense of his role here, of what he should do, how he should act. He just wanted to be with her. He knew she accepted him, that she wasn’t afraid of him or what he might do.

She was kissing his chest, and it was as if her lips were electric shocks that thrilled him with each touch to his skin. Her eyes raised to his as he watched her.

Seph said:
”I'll stay for as long as you want."

“Music to my ears…”

He leaned over to kiss her, but stopped as she continued.

Seph said:
”BUT..."

She was pointing at him like he had done something wrong, and his head pulled back in confusion.

Seph said:
"We need to discuss some....rules."

He leaned in and nuzzled her ear, whispering to her.

“I already promised no one else…”

Seph said:
"I know I said I didn't want you with anyone else...but that doesn't mean I don't want anyone else joining us."

He pulled back again and looked at her, startled. He cocked an eyebrow, and a grin spread over his face to match hers.

“Why, whatever do you mean by that?”

Seph said:
"I know a certain red haired Bishop that is quite interested in me. [biting her lip] How do you feel about watching."

She started to kiss him, which was really all the persuasion he needed. He pulled her hips closer to him so she could feel exactly what he thought about it.

Seph said:
"Then joining."

Her mouth met his again, and she made sure HE knew how much the idea turned her on. When they finally pulled back from each other, he kissed her briefly on the lips again, then once on her neck.

“Whatever you want my love…as long as I get to have you too.”

And he meant that. Knowing she was fucking that guy and not him had destroyed him…but something like this, he knew was just for the pleasure. And he had no problem with that.
 
The Infirmary

Zach came back to his room just as she was finishing off the second slice of pizza.

“Hi,” she said, still chewing.

And then she saw the look on his face as he shut the door behind him, and she smiled, tossing the crust she was holding over towards the box on the chair. He took his shirt off, and her heart skipped a beat as he came towards her. The sultry look she was giving him was not one of love as it had been earlier, but was instead filled with lust. She wanted him, and this time she didn’t want him to be gentle.

He trailed his hand up her bare back and it came with an electricity she could feel somewhere low in her stomach. Her mouth opened, her eyes fluttered as desire filled her. She breathed out slowly, her body already roiling, wanting him to touch her more. And he assented, bending over her, his hand finding her breast, which responding hungrily to his touch. The other hand found purchase in her hair, and she let out a little yelp of excitement at it as his mouth found her ear before his voice growled with need.

Zach said:
"I've been given a clean bill of health, and can leave the Infirmary...but before we go...let's be animals for a while."

She made a noise in her throat like a purring cat.

“If we’re going to be animals I want you to fuck me like one.”

She spread her knees slightly further apart on the bed, and was able to turn her head enough in his grasp to meet his mouth with hers. She reached behind her to undo the drawstring on his pants.
 
Alek: “Why, whatever do you mean by that?”

Persephone grinned, her hand sliding down his stomach. She could feel that he was ready, willing, and very open to the idea despite being coy.

"Oh I think you know exactly what I mean."

She countered, her voice dripping with lust and need. Her mouth found his again as his hand pulled her hips to him. Persephone rolled her body onto his, straddling him but not going beyond that--not YET. Pulling away from the kiss, she looked down at him with a taunting smirk.

Alek: “Whatever you want my love…as long as I get to have you too.”

"Mmm....good. I love women..."

Her lips found his neck.

"The way they feel...."

She gently nipped him, her hips rocking against his.

"Taste..."

Her tongue soothed the bites before she finally moved her mouth back to his, her kiss like a wild fire against his mouth. After a few moments she pulled away just enough to speak.

"I want to watch too."

She whispered eagerly at the thought, her hips pushing down to emphasize her point playfully. Her lips pressed against his again, knowing he was ready for round two.

Helena: "Verily with every hardship comes bliss."

A very familiar voice purred causing Persephone to break the kiss and look over her shoulder. Stepping out from the shadows was Helena, an amused smirk spread across her ruby red lips.

Helena: "But you know what they say about quotes from old books....they're OUTDATED. And bliss? Well....that is completely overrated."

Persephone could see the amusement leave Helena's face as her blue eyes turned colder than the stone sapphire they resembled.

Helena: "Having fun?"

"We were."

Persephone sneered mockingly as she climbed off Alek, pulling the large crimson throw blanket over them both in the process. That was the biggest cock block to end all cock blocks. Her eyes shifted down to Alek, unsure of what exactly was going on or why Helena would be making a 'house call'.

Helena: "Oh don't stop on my account. I thought you liked being watched, Persephone?"

She smirked as her eyes met with Helena's.

"I'm beginning to rethink that position."

She quipped.

Helena: "As am I, darling."

The undertone in Helena's voice was dark and unforgiving--she was obviously not responding in a hypothetical, nor was she talking about sex anymore. The other shoe had dropped, and it was a Louboutin named Helena Quartermaine.
 
The Clocktower – Xavier’s Floor

Xavier said:
That whole line is shit. You have the same accent!

Andrew held up his hands.

“Whoa…whoa…whoa…”

He pointed between them.

“We do NOT have the same accent. Many a fight’s been started with words like that.”

Typical English…but luckily, he liked this one.

Xavier said:
And you are about to be a hero. Only drummers and comedians get more trim than heroes. You will have ladies lining the block in no time.

He sighed.

“Back in the day...before I blew all my money…I could have any girl I wanted. But now…it’s a lot harder when you’re just some guy.”

He finished off the second bottle of ale.

Xavier said:
But who is this unattainable mystery girl? Surely she will fall for the winning personality.

He set the bottle down on the table.

“Ah, my friend, ours is a tale of unrequited love. We actually only ever met the one time - I’ve seen her a couple of times after that, though, and boy, she’s just brilliant. Amazing. Strong, sexy, beautiful. I don’t know if I’ll ever see her again. And I’m sure she doesn’t even know my name.”

He looked over at Xavier with a wry smile.

"Look at us. What are we gonna do with ourselves."

A thought occurred to Andrew, and as he opened another beer her expressed it.

"Though, the last guy I drank and commiserated over lost loves with, is now shagging Valkyrie pretty much nonstop, so...things are looking up for you, mate."

He held his beer up in salute.

"So...what's your take on this whole Black Widow/Persephone situation?"
 
"Verily with every hardship comes bliss."

Her sultry contralto tone rang out from the shadows. Stepping forward, Helena's eyes were locked on her Knight and Rook as they prepared for another round of carnal bliss. HA, bliss....oh how they were in for a RUDE awakening if they thought they would be able to blissfully enjoy their newly found relationship.

"But you know what they say about quotes from old books....they're OUTDATED. And bliss? Well....that is completely overrated."

Folding her arms across her chest, the amusement in Helena's face and voice immediately left. Her demeanor changing as she glared cooly at her court.

"Having fun?"

Persephone: "We were."

Helena let out a short mocking laugh.

"Oh don't stop on my account. I thought you liked being watched, Persephone?"

Her eyes didn't waver as she watched Persephone unmount her Knight.

Persephone: "I'm beginning to rethink that position."

"As am I, darling."

She growled with an unforgiving nuance. Helena slowly stepped forward, her eyes shifting from Persephone to Berserker, her cold glare unwavering.

"I hear it's been QUITE the drama. Together....apart....a murder...a reconciliation? My, my haven't we been the busy bees."

Helena lifted her chin just a bit, her eyes now peering at Alek evenly.

"Need I remind you what happened to our LAST ROOK, Berserker? When you so foolishly got involved. I'm beginning to think this is a trend with you."

She glanced over at Persephone who wisely remained quiet.

"YOU."

Her eyes shot back at Alek.

"In my chambers IMMEDIATELY. We need to discuss exactly how this situation will be rectified. And whether or not there will be a Red Rook by the end of this day."

Helena's icy eyes moved back to Persephone for a agonizingly long pause before she finally turned on her heel and proceeded to the chamber door.

"NOW, BERSERKER."

She demanded as she opened the door and disappeared down the hall.
 
Red Knight’s Quarters

Persephone rolled on top of him, pushing him onto his back and he couldn’t help but thinking, who is this woman and why did I wait so long to find her? Her describing what she wanted to do with the Red Bishop was like something out of high end art porn – and something he never thought he was going to get to experience after her edict on no other women. But she seemed to have softened on that point, as long as she was included, and that was just fine with him.

He moaned as she bit into his neck and teased him with her hips, his hands wandering down her back to her ass, pressing her against him as they finally kissed.

Seph said:
"I want to watch too."

His eyes widened. He remembered having this exact dream last week…

But his thoughts were blown from his mind as she came down onto him, and he started to growl.

Helena said:
"Verily with every hardship comes bliss."

His head raised, and he looked behind Seph to see his Queen come into the room. Junior was NOT going to like this interruption, he could feel already.

“My Queen.”

He said, trying to mask the frustration his body felt in his voice.

Helena said:
"Having fun?"

Seph said:
"We were."

She climbed off of him, and his entire lower region let out of a collective cry of protest. Seph gave him a look, and his silently returned that he didn’t know why Helena was here. He sat himself into a more upright and, he hoped, dignified position.

“What can we do for you, my Queen?”

Helena said:
"I hear it's been QUITE the drama. Together...apart...a murder...a reconciliation? My, my haven't we been the busy bees."

“Just doing some teambuilding exercises. Strengthening our bond as members of the same court.”

Helena said:
"Need I remind you what happened to our LAST ROOK, Berserker? When you so foolishly got involved. I'm beginning to think this is a trend with you."

He looked down, his face falling into that of a chastised - and obedient – schoolboy.

“No, ma’am. You don’t need to remind me.”

Helena said:
”YOU. In my chambers IMMEDIATELY. We need to discuss exactly how this situation will be rectified. And whether or not there will be a Red Rook by the end of this day."

Shit.

Helena was mad. He needed to fix this. But he didn’t let his worry show on his face. He knew Helena. He could do this. It’s what he did, after all.

Helena said:
"NOW, BERSERKER."

Helena went to the door, opened it, and left. As soon as she was gone he turned to Persephone with urgency, taking her hands.

“Don’t worry, I will fix this. I promise. Nothing will happen to you, you hear me?”

He locked eyes with her, and kissed her lips.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

He jumped from the bed and began pulling his clothes on as quickly as possible. If this knight was going to face the dragon, he would surely need his armor.

With a final kiss and a last look at Persephone as he buttoned the cuff of his sleeve, he was out the door and standing outside of Helena’s chamber in a flash. Smoothing his clothing, he stood at attention, and knocked.
 
Black Widow
Black Widow
LMAO "team-building exercises"
So Andrew used to be a rich kid...interesting. And he did not even know the NAME of the girl he was thinking about.

Next time you see her, at least let her hear the damnable accent, get a name! We can work on the rest.

"Look at us. What are we gonna do with ourselves."

A thought occurred to Andrew, and as he opened another beer her expressed it.

"Though, the last guy I drank and commiserated over lost loves with, is now shagging Valkyrie pretty much nonstop, so...things are looking up for you, mate."

He held his beer up in salute.

"So...what's your take on this whole Black Widow/Persephone situation?"

They can be killed, they can be stopped. But I still think that there is a schism on both teams as to whether we SHOULD. Kill them, that is...or try to capture or retrieve from the HC. I am concerned that we do not have enough information in one place to make a proper determination. And they have been attacking at a rate that may preclude proper planning or consideration. We need to get together, perhaps with the Six, and we need to decide on a plan of action and see it through. Additionally, the issue with Rose is co-equal in importance. If we fix one and not the other we still lose overall.
 
She was done with the games and how it was beginning to effect her court. Diana had built an ARMY within her court, every position powerful, every person in line. The only exception was SCION, which gave Helena a little wiggle room to allow the fuckery that was happening between her Knight and Rook. But now that Haleigh was in Diana's good graces, the White Court was literally the epicenter of power within the Inner Circle. Her court was flourishing while Helena's was floundering. It ended NOW.

It didn't take long for Berserker to knock on her door, Helena scoffing out as she shook her head.

"Oh come in already."

She snapped as Alek entered her chambers cautiously. Helena immediately turned her anger onto him.

"What are you THINKING Aleksander!"

She growled, getting directly into his face.

"I LET you have you fun. I GAVE you the leeway to do what you wanted with her. And HOW do you REPAY ME?!"

Helena SLAPPED Alek across the face before grabbing his jaw with her hand, forcing him to look at her.

"You MURDER a prominent club members son....because he fucked her? Because you didn't like it? You were JEALOUS?!"

Helena pushed his face away from her while she let out a scornful laugh, turning away from her knight.

"Have I taught you nothing, Aleksander? Love leads to LOSS. And loss leads to WEAKNESS. I found you....I made you who you are....because you were STRONG. Because you were a BEAST. Because you did whatever it took to get what you wanted. You just needed the tools to go forward....the resources. And I GAVE that to you. I molded you into what you are now. Where would you be if I had not come to you that night?! A FARMER-- MISERABLE AND POOR. A NOTHING!"

Helena turned her back on Alek, shutting her eyes as he eased her breathing. Her jaw was tight and her lips pressed in a line.

"It started with Valkyrie."

Her voice was now more even and eerily calm.

"I saw how she looked at you. How she loved you. You were the only reason she begged me for a position as the Rook."

Helena slowly turned back around, her eyes meeting with Alek.

"But with love ALSO comes BETRAYAL to those who get in the way. It was only a matter of time before she realized *I* would get in the way. So I STOPPED it. And you wisely turned your back on her as she scampered off with her tail between her legs and her ego BATTERED."

Helena slowly approached Alek.

"Can you say the same for Persephone?"

She asked, already knowing the answer.

"That same look Valkyrie had for you....you have for HER."

Fire was in Helena's eyes, anger that she had let it go as far as it did. Her face was inches from his, her eyes penetrating and ruthless. Her tone dark and calculating. She would either end Persephone or end Berserker. There was no third option.

"I ask you now, Berserker. Would you make the same choice? Would you choose your Queen over your Lover?"
 
Charope to Clocktower​

Delilah and Nicolas took their leave of each other and he could sense Rich and Dominique meeting again. He left them to their devices and he went to the final part of his excursion today, a quick meeting with Oracle, the leader of the Birds of Prey.

Nicolas teleported...

...arriving outside the Clocktower's front door. It was beautiful, the architecture amazing. He rang the bell and waited to be let in.
 
The ceremony was complete and the Queens, busy women all, had taken their leave. Guileta remained in place, she had not been given leave yet. And that was by Lord Ravena's design. Soon it was simply the two of them alone in the catacombs, and he stared at her in silence, seemingly looking almost through her as he thought.

Giuleta, come here.

The child came forward to him, more confidently that before but still warily. Finally, he spoke to her.

What do you desire to accomplish? Specifically?
 
The Red Queen’s Chambers

Helena said:
"Oh come in already."

And he did, moving inside and standing before Helena, his stance formal.

Helena said:
"What are you THINKING Aleksander! I LET you have you fun. I GAVE you the leeway to do what you wanted with her. And HOW do you REPAY ME?!"

She slapped him, hard, but he just stood there and took it. Helena grabbed him by the jaw.

Helena said:
"You MURDER a prominent club members son...because he fucked her? Because you didn't like it? You were JEALOUS?!"

“My Queen…the peon was making indecent comments about the Red Rook. Such disrespect for a member of your inner circle could not be allowed to stand.”

He looked her in the eye, showing no fear.

“He suffered one tenth of what I would have done to him had his comments been about yourself, my Queen.”

He bowed his head slightly in respect before looking up at her again.

“It is my job to protect this court. On all fronts.”

Helena brought up Ashley. He steeled his mind and heart. The remembrance of that time…and if Helena did the same to Persephone…or worse…

Helena said:
"I ask you now, Berserker. Would you make the same choice? Would you choose your Queen over your Lover?"

She was close to him, awaiting his answer.

He dropped onto one knee, bowing his head to her as if asking for her blessing.

“I will always choose you, Helena.”

He raised his eyes to her face.

“You have given me everything, made me who I am – I will never abandon you. Do you not know that? Have I not proven myself to you? Have I not shown my loyalty?”

He rose from the floor.

“Should you not use me, as you did with Valkyrie, to retain the best soldiers possible for your court? Everything I do, I do for you.”

He gave her his most devious smile, banishing the caring and love for Persephone from his heart and mind.

“Persephone is an asset – she is stronger than Ava was, more brutal, more vicious. A true feather in your cap. But she does not share the love for Scion that Ava did; Scion will not keep her with us. And in truth, what reason does she have to stay?”

He stopped, his expression stating the obvious.

“NOW she has a reason.”

He circled behind Helena slowly, putting his hands on her shoulders, beginning to massage them gently.

“With Persephone in my bed, thinking she has tamed me, her loyalties will reside firmly with the Red Court, and she will have no desire to leave us. Just trust me.”

He kissed Helena’s cheek.

“After all, I learned from the best.”
 
Rampage
Rampage
This is some smooth criminal ish...
Charope, LLC -- The Infirmary

Her ardor matched his almost instantly, and her passion felt almost magnetic to him. He needed to feel her again. He'd already lost count of how many times they'd been together, he only knew that he wanted her many times more.

He knew that pleasing her would be immensely satisfying, and his pulse quickened, his body hardened with anticipation. She seemed to be purring as he drew nearer to her and made his suggestion.

My feral little wildcat...

He thought, as the sound further provoked his lechery, and he put his lips to her throat, which began to vibrate when she spoke her response.

Ashley: If we’re going to be animals I want you to fuck me like one.

His only response was a grunt of predatory desire as he met her mouth with his, kissing her aggressively. He couldn't think of words, he couldn't think of anything except how badly he HAD to have her. She made herself more accessible, and loosened the tie on his pants, though he had a feeling like she didn't need to bother, since he was pretty sure he was about to bust through the front seam.

He knelt between her knees, dragging his left hand down to her hip, grabbing a hold there then pulling her abruptly back against him, up onto her knees. He finally released her hair, but only because he needed his hands to get rid of his pants. As soon as he'd kicked them off he was pawing at her again, and thrusting into her with steadily increasing intensity and strength.
 
The Clocktower

The doorbell rang, and Zizi glanced up at the small inset on the top panel showing the feed from the hallway security camera.

“Oh, MY.”

Nicolas King aka Rampage was standing outside her door.

“What could HE want?”

She pressed a button and the front door clicked open.

“Come on in, Nicolas,” she called.

She whispered to Gabe, “He’s one of the Six. Dominique Devereaux’s nephew.”

When Nicolas entered the main area, Zizi inclined her head, continuing to play furiously.

“Pick up a controller. We were just about to switch to Outlaw.”
 
She pressed a button and the front door clicked open.

“Come on in, Nicolas,” she called.

Nicolas entered, immediately mapping the interior with his TK as he 'found' them inside. Zizi was an absolutely gorgeous dark-haired woman with beautiful eyes. She was playing video games with someone...Gabriel. Very well.

Zizi inclined her head, continuing to play furiously.

“Pick up a controller. We were just about to switch to Outlaw.”

And it was Call of Duty, required playing per Mike. As she switched to the Old West map, he signed in as SetnotSet. The game began and he seamlessly began to play along.

I will HAVE to visit more often, Elizabeth! I find that games can calm me a bit when meditation will not suffice. Whenever you have a moment though, I do have something to discuss...in private. But by all means, there is no rush.

He looked evenly at Gabe and nodded in respect. But this was something he wanted shared ONLY as Zizi decided to share it. He focused on the game as the pair realized that he was actually pretty good at it...
 
Black Widow
Black Widow
Setnotset LOL
Enchantrah
Enchantrah
LMAO SetnotSet.
He was smooth, saying all the right things--everything he WANTED her to hear. Helena's expression remained even as he proclaimed his loyalties to her only. That he was only using Persephone to keep her in the Red Court because now that Ava was no longer a factor, there was no reason for her to say. He was smart, calculating....everything she had taught him to be. He circled around her, Helena's eyes following until he was out of sight. She felt his hands on her shoulders, gently massaging her.

Alek: With Persephone in my bed, thinking she has tamed me, her loyalties will reside firmly with the Red Court, and she will have no desire to leave us. Just trust me. After all, I learned from the best.”

He kissed her cheek, solidifying his stance. Helena's eyes remained cast to the side, feeling his face still close to her cheek.

"You certainly have."

Helena turned around facing him. Her eyes unwavering as she looked into his. Placing her hand on his cheek 'lovingly', a small smile appeared on her lips.

"The wonderful benefit of having an omega level telepath as an ally and friend.....is she can easily read your mind."

Her smile disappeared as she studied his face....looked THROUGH him.

"And easily tell me when you are LYING."

Her eyes narrowed as they returned to his.

"Tell me Aleksander....are you LYING to me?"

Helena grinned, letting out a soft yet methodical laugh as her hand slid down his beard to the side of his neck gently. He wouldn't waver in his stance.

"You are correct about one thing. I DO need Persephone....I need her as a psychological weapon against The Six just as much as a physical one. So for now, she STAYS. I won't hurt The Inner Circle or Hellfire Club to make a point against you."

Unlike Diana, Helena enjoyed the cat and mouse game. She was PISSED at the situation and that Alek was so obviously lying to her, but instead of striking immediately, she would strike purposefully and where it would HURT. She was calculating and vindictive in her ways....she enjoyed the hunt. She enjoy making people squirm. She was quite similar to Kelly in that sense.

Helena's hand slid around to the front of Alek's throat, clasping onto it as she moved close to his face. Her eyes dark and cold.

"But as soon as The Six and their allies are destroyed.....you will fuck Persephone...."

Her voice lowering and her hand tightened.

"...and right before she comes....you will RIP HER THROAT OUT."

Helena lifted her chin condescendingly, peering at him through scornful eyes.

"And if you DON'T?"

Helena's body morphed instantly into BERSERKER. Alek now staring at himself as Helena painting a perfectly disturbing picture of what WILL happen.

"I will have Kelly paralyze you and make you WATCH as *I* DO IT."
 
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
God that was amazing
Black Widow
Black Widow
Chilling!
Hellfire Mansion – The Catacombs




Soon it was over. Gia had proved herself worthy of being the White Bishop and the three Queens all left to do their own thing while she still stood there, and for the life of her she didn’t know WHY she was still there; all she knew was that she wasn’t supposed to leave yet. The reason soon came apparent when she noticed that the White King was still in the room with her, watching her, almost as if he was looking THROUGH her?!

O…kaaaaaaay.

Gia hadn’t really had many encounters with Lord Ravena up until then. He seemed to always have an air of mystery surrounding him. Gia didn’t quite know what to make of him, but he WAS the White King and she DID just reaffirm her loyalty to the White Court.

Lord Ravena: “Giuletta, come here.”

Gia walked towards him with a new confidence, albeit with a bit of wariness as well.

“Yes, my King?”

Lord Ravena: “What do you desire to accomplish? Specifically?”

Gia didn’t even have to think about it. Diana had given her such a GIFT, and she would not squander it. Thinking about the way she was BEFORE this all transpired, she knew EXACTLY what she wanted.

“I want to be a force to be reckoned with. I want the same respect and honour that all the other Inner Circle members have. I want to make my father proud. I want to make you, my King, and my Queen proud. I no longer want to be seen as ‘weak’. I know that I am now a ‘new creation’, and I want to OWN it.”

Gia stood there and looked at him. She knew that she had been transformed into something amazing and now she was eager to live up to that transformation.
 
“I want to be a force to be reckoned with. I want the same respect and honour that all the other Inner Circle members have. I want to make my father proud. I want to make you, my King, and my Queen proud. I no longer want to be seen as ‘weak’. I know that I am now a ‘new creation’, and I want to OWN it.”

Lord Ravena's face was completely even, betraying nothing for what seemed like forever. Then he smiled and reached forward. He was not close enough to touch her...but his shadow in the catacombs continued to reach out, caressing her face. In spite of how she may have normally felt, the touch was euphoric, bordering on orgasmic. He slowly stood as the shadow withdrew itself to where it should be.

I questioned you, Giuleta, because I did not want to hear a prepared answer, some trifle you spent the evening preparing. By your answer you have found favor with me yet again. In passing my 'test', you have earned my assistance. My associates...

The shadows in the corners seemed to move, and there were eyes...yellow and red pairs of eyes. They stared at the two of them, unblinking.

...have been watching the activities of your inherited criminal enterprises. You have enemies, within and without. You have competitors, people not with us, not worthy to stand in our way, who think themselves untouchable. I have waited to see if you would strive to become more and I believe you when you say that is what you want right now.

Now he was in front of her, and his hand stroked her face for real. His voice was an intense whisper.

I have decreed that the chief local rivals to you and your father's empire will die tonight. None will be spared. Emiko will receive some of them alive to play with; all the rest will be utterly destroyed. By morning there will be a vacuum that I expect you to fill, I want you to present the increase to Diana by this time tomorrow. Make whatever calls you need to in order for it to be done.

By now Lord Ravena was terrifying, his face was in shadow and his eyes glowed red. His voice, even in whisper, filled the room. And just as suddenly, it was gone. He smiled again, offering her his arm.

This is what can happen for those who serve us well. You have wondered what you can do for the White Court, and there are times we will require things of you. But understand, the Hellfire Club is a tool of increase. With the resources you already have, you owe it to what your Father has built for you to increase it, make it stronger. And I am here to help you. And what do I ask? Not your body, child, though you are indeed incredibly beautiful. No, I ask that when the time comes you remember your Queen AND your King and you serve us well. Now, shall we?

Lord Ravena began to lead her about two steps, then stopped. He turned, speaking a language that was both beautiful and terrible at once. The shadows screeched a reply and she saw the corners of the room come alive and leave, like whispers into the night. It was everything that one read about that goes bump in the night. After they left, Lord Ravena opened the door and, placing his other hand on her back, ushered Giuleta Cristina Nefaria into the hallway and into a whole new world...
 
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Emiko claps her hands :D
Secret Garden- Old world library

"Sharon, for as long as I have known Zach, he has only wanted to help others. He helped ME... when my wife died, and I have seen him help anyone, and everyone in need. Sometimes I worry about him, I'm afraid he doesn't know how to STOP helping. His powers are quite incredible, but there are times he seems enslaved by them. Maybe he HAS to help others find happiness, or he'll be lost in despair. If he let you down in some way, I can't imagine he meant to."

Darren is a widower....

[ Sharon was a widow. Was Athena smiling on her just now!?]

[ Additionally, He shared how own personal view of Zach. He'd helped Darren...]

Just like he helped me...

[Well...maybe not QUITE the same ;) but the main idea was similar enough.]

[ Darren's last sentence stuck with Sharon, as she remembered hearing Zach's distress call, going to his aid, and finding him near death. She would have killed Persephone in that had fought battle, but it was more important to save Zach and Alycia's lives...and she was so RELIEVED that Isis had been able to save him. As angry and as disappointed as she'd been in him...she...couldn't have known this world without him in it!]

"Well, that's very kind of you, Sharon. I must assure you, you needn't worry. It would take an awful lot for Rose to hurt me, and anyway I don't intend to provoke her to that point. I only want to restore security to this Sanctuary, and make amends for the damage that has been done."

[Katie had told Sharon that he was "special like them." ]

He's a mutant....or a mutate...or a metahuman?

Rose is an astral energy manipulator, and omega level psi, and she's been VERY...MERCURIAL lately.

[ She didn't want to speak ill of her friend, but she DID have to acknowledge the reality of the situation]

I don't think Black Widow thought Rose could hurt HER either, and Rose left HER for dead.

Darren, are you a mutant? Do you have special abilities like Rose, like myself, or the children Rose cares for?


"If there's anything I do, Sharon, please, don't hesitate to ask. I know many people, and I can bring all the resources of Clandestine to bear against the enemies of my friends. And I WOULD like to be your friend."

A Friend...?

[ She didn't have many of those these days. She could count the people that were truly her friend on one hand really. People like Alycia, Morgan and Delilah were among them, but the rest just...tolerated her, but really they feared her, they didn't understand her, and after all she'd done for them in her previous life it remained a source of HURT and resentment.]

[Domino's words hit her to the core, and stayed with her, and that's part of why she'd been so hair trigger lately. Beyond that, the changes in her as part of being mutated into the Silver Swan, were more than cosmetic. Her temper and levels of aggression were forever altered, and would never be what they were when she was Senator Sharon Kelly. She wondered if anyone evert really understood that. There was at least one person who did...early on..the same person that THANKED her for her long time support, pre AND post mutation, during the Purifers caper. ]

[ She stood up slowly, and walked over to the fireplace, with her back to Darren]

I thought Black Widow was a friend.

I thought Zachary was a friend.

I thought I knew them both.

I've stood shoulder to shoulder with Black Widow in battle, and there was a time, where I knew there was no one BETTER to trust on the battle field. She was one of the FIRST people to understand the changes caused in me by Mystech.

And like you, Zach was there for me in the aftermath of my losing my husband and my son.

[ She stopped short of mentioning they were one time lovers]

But EVERYTHING has changed!

I can't BELIEVE that she went to Hellfire Club! It doesn't MAKE SENSE to me. She KNEW the enemy as well as I did. We've BOTH been touched by HER in unique ways. HOW could she think that GIVING herself to her would be the best thing to do!?

[ Sharon bellowed as she threw her hands up in the air, finally giving voice to the emotion and the distress she felt]

[ After a few moments, she calmed and She turned to Darren]

Most people are afraid of me, Darren.

They think I'm disgusting. They think I'm insane.

I WAS insane....but it wasn't my fault, and now I'm NOT anymore.

I was a mother, a wife...a senator. Now I'm the Silver Swan. Some days it's a glorious reality for me. Others days, I wonder if I'm actually still DEAD..and if this is my personal HELL.

[ Sighing as she closed her eyes, and looked mournful]

I thought I could do this [ going to the Hellfire club, or anything else surrounding all of this] alone.

But maybe I can't.

I COULD use a friend right now.

[ She looks at Darren again]

Forgive me...but your smile...your eyes...you remind me of my late husband, Robert....

....Bobby.

[ She says with a bit of a smile]
 
From Charope LLC- Infirmary, to the Parthenon- Isis' Diamond Suite

I will accompany you. I want to make a security sweep of the areas that access your Suite and...I need to check on Blaze. Her Mama is leaving today with Mike.

-----------------

"I WILL. And I will always be grateful for it, I hope you know that."

:: Zach did seem sincere in his closing. Dominique meant what she said. She DID value his life. She KNEW what he meant to more than one person- the amazons included, and she'd always remember his help and kindness to her during her time of need. They didn't agree on Ashley, but they DID agree on the need for a change in behaviors, ethics, and GROUP accountability. That was a solid starting point, and Dominique COULD work with anyone. She was willing to begin there with him, and, as Vivica asked..."give them time...give them a CHANCE."::


He stood from the armchair, nodding his head, his brow still creased thoughtfully. He reached for her hand, his gaze steady and sincere.

"As do I, Dominique. I said before, I'll help you resolve your issues in any way I can, and I INTEND TO, but I am only human, and there's only so much I can do."

I wouldn't ask...or expect you to do more than what is humanly possible.

:: She said in a calm, understanding tone::

:: She held his hand, and squeezed it, nodding to him with a soft look in her aqua blue eyes, a silent indication that even though she didn't agree with him about Ashley, she HAD listened...and she was willing to at least...TRY once more.::

"Thanks again, Dominique."

You are welcome, Zach Armani. Take CARE of yourself.

:: Zach regarded Richard as he arrived, and was soon gone, presumably back to his own suite, where that woman was no doubt waiting for him.::

:: Sighing softly, she shook her head::

I truly don't understand....

:: the appeal of Valkyrie. She and Delilah could probably enjoy a full course meal at the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art discussing THAT topic.::

I walked into Miss D's room and offered my hand to help her up and out of the bed. She was looking way better today than last night. I might actually have to thank Set-boy and his GF for stepping up.

I am ready when you are.

:: Dominique lifts her hands, and a mystical tone sounds off. In a flash of golden light, Dominique is now wearing a black cape dress that compliments her tall figure, along with black high heels. Her hair was pulled back into a sleek bun and she was wearing a stylish black hat and sunglasses .::

Let us go.

:: Richard offers her his arm, which she accepts...::

...but first....

:: He knew she wanted to see Steel on her way out, and so together they walked, finding Steel in the waiting room area::

Good afternoon, Detective.

:: She says in that icy, elegant tone of her's as he stands to greet her::

I will be taking my leave of this place now, returning to my diamond suite at the Parthenon.

:: He would note that she still showed no interest in returning to the Clocktower::

:: She gazed at Steel. Even unshaved, he was very distinguished, and HANDSOME. His mana was strong::

I can be reached any number of ways, including my ward.

:: She took a step closer and, and lowered her sunglasses, allowing him to see her aqua blue eyes, as she looked a bit more...sinister in her gaze::

And if you are INDEED interested in striking the Hellfire Club, you need to visit me at my diamond suite so we can discuss strategy...away from prying eyes....and minds.

:: Steel would remember that she was the Black Queen, and had indicated that she had various resources, including RUNES that were still affixed throughout that mansion.::

Now that I am back to full capacity, the idea of dishing out some PAYBACK sounds rather APPEALING.

:: Richard looked grim, nodding in agreement.::

:: Dominique steps back, and and lifts her sun glasses back up::

Thank you for your vigilance, and for providing my ward with sustenance.

:: stepping back to Richard's side, he offers his arm again, which she accepts.

Till next time, Detective.

:: and with that, Dominique and Richard turn to walk out, and as they do, they DISAPPEAR in column of golden light after several steps.::


::Back at the Parthenon, arriving on the main floor of Isis' diamond suite , Dominique waits at the main double doors, as Richard performs his own sweep of the suite on all floors. Satisfied, he returns to her, with an all clear, and she steps down from the main entrance steps, sweeping her cape back and removing her sun glasses::

It is nice to return to the comfort of my diamond suite.

:: She looks at Richard::

I too would like to see Karen and Michael before they depart. I also want to check on Cameron King.

Nicolas is...

:: she realized with a bit of surprise::

....at the clock tower!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top