Rose of Destruction II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Red Knight’s Quarters

Seph set her glass down, and took his from him and set it down too.

Seph said:
"Okay....look at me."

He did, not sure what she was about to do. She held his face in her hands, and looked into his eyes.

Seph said:
"You. Didn't. Hurt. Me. If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty durable..."

He smiled.

“I know how tough you are.”

Seph said:
"Please stop thinking you did....and please stop thinking you can't touch me without breaking me."

“Not everything is about what your body can take, Seph. I saw the way you looked at me…after. The way you didn’t look at me. I don’t want to be like…well, like him.”

She moved his hands to her waist.

Seph said:
"I came at you. I was angry. I made YOU angry. And we fucked. It was a heated moment, Alek..."

He leaned in closer to her, and she put her hands back on his face.

Seph said:
"I want you to look at me the way you did before. Not like you are now."

He closed his eyes, breathing in the scent of her. Trying to gauge if she meant what she was saying, or if she was just trying to smooth things over. He wanted her, but he wanted her to want him too. After a time, he opened his eyes, and the corner of his mouth turned up in a cheeky grin.

“Did I mention how incredibly sexy it is when you use the word ‘fuck’?”

He laughed, sliding his hands up from her waist to her back.

“More wine?”

He bent his head down to kick her neck.

“Or would you like to recreate the first time we met?”

He looked back up into her eyes, and made sure she could see the lust there. He moved one hand to stroke her hair.

“God, Seph, I want you so bad. You never have to worry about that. Ever.”
 
Tachyon's Area, Clocktower
​
From teacher to student. But a good teacher is always learning, and so was Xavier. He was putting together his portfolio of how to deal with Ava when he heard a knock. It was a good stopping time, since only speaking with Mina and finding something there would really change his findings. He went to the door and saw Andrew, immediately giving him a hearty handshake.

All right? You come to check on lil' old me? Hey...what is the matter?

Andrew seemed out of sorts, definitely not a cheery and sunny as usual.

Hey, I have some PROPER DRINK for us, have a seat. Let's talk, man.

Xavier pulls from his own installed medium-sized fridge several bottles of Traquair House Ale and joins him in a common area. He passes over a bottle and opens one of his own.

So...wassup?
 
The Infirmary

Why did everyone insist on discussing Isis and the Amazons, or Haleigh and Ava? Why couldn’t they just let her be happy for five minutes?

Vivica said:
"Look, I'm just trying to help things, Ashley. That's it. I just want to figure out a way that we can all work together and do the things I know that we can do together. I recognize how you feel. I get it. I understand it. I will defend you if you need it. But something has got to give at some point. We can continue to go on without them. We operated before them. But the more members we have, the more people we can trust, the bigger the playing field gets for us. The more we can and the more we can protect."

She eyed Vivica.

“So when they say, “It’s her or us,’ what will you say? Because they will. We fought together at that cesspool the Citadel, but that apparently means nothing to them.”

Vivica said:
"I honestly don't know what your endgame is Ashley. What you want your future to look like but...I wanna be a hero. And so does Zizi. And this is how both of us plan on doing it. You are on this team for a reason, and I HOPE it's more than because Oracle has helped you out. I HOPE you want to do some real good. Because I know that I need your help...and that I want you there."

That gave her pause. She and Viv palled around, bantered, fought together. But no one really wanted Valkyrie anywhere. Except, maybe, for Zach. She responded, not with anger, but with matter-of-fact resignation.

“You want to know what my future looks like, Viv? All of you are dead and gone, and nothing we did together mattered. Anyone we took down someone else just jumps right into their place. No one will remember in the end. On and on. But there’s always another fight, another war. Another bitch who thinks she’s better than everyone. And there’s no point to any of it.”

Vivica said:
"So please. If you feel the slightest pull in your body that tells you that at the very least you can have some sort of meeting or conversation that leads towards building a bridge to make our team stronger and more diverse, listen to it okay? If it ends up in flames, then at the very least you know that you were right about them. So really what would you have to lose but a little bit of pride? You've got pride in SPADES."

“That I do…” she said carefully.

What did it matter. In 30, 40, 50 years? She wouldn’t remember Isis’ name. She could talk to them, and then maybe Viv would see that it wasn’t HER that was the problem.

Vivica said:
"Or you know I could just call Oracle and get HER to convince you."

“Shit, if you were smart, Viv, you would have lead with that.”

She smirked, then tossed her hair seductively. Her voice came out throaty and deep.

“You know Viv, there are…other ways…you could convince me. And I am naked…”

After a second she rolled her eyes, before letting out a long, annoyed sigh.

“I want Zach there.”
 
Karma
Karma
exccept...Isis is immortal! :p
The Clocktower - Xavier's Floor

He made it back to the Clocktower, but didn’t go to Zizi’s floor. He was pretty sure she thought he was a pervert, and he couldn’t deal with that right now. Plus, he was concerned that they hadn’t heard from Xavier that morning. Andrew knocked on X’s door. Xavier opened the door and shook his hand in greeting.

Xavier said:
All right? You come to check on lil' old me? Hey...what is the matter?

Andrew tried to play it off.

“Just wanted to make sure you were okay.”

But Xavier wasn’t so easily fooled.

Xavier said:
Hey, I have some PROPER DRINK for us, have a seat. Let's talk, man.

Andrew nodded, and followed Xavier back inside. X brought him a beer – an excellent wee heavy.

“Oh, good man. God bless you - it’s been a hell of day.”

Xavier said:
So...wassup?

Andrew took a long drink of ale. It was exactly what he needed.

“So this morning I went to the infirmary to check on Zach, right? And immediately Delilah’s ex gets in my face, telling me I have to leave, because I’m bothering her.”

He made a face that said that was ridiculous.

“So I’m ready to give the guy a monumental kicking, when suddenly Steel is there, being all nice to the guy and telling him he’ll throw me out if I make Delilah uncomfortable.”

He scoffed.

“I mean, come on…we’ve had an ungodly amount of sex. I do NOT make her uncomfortable, I can assure you. And I can fight my own battles.”

He gestured in the air.

“And THEN Steel basically makes me sit in the corner like a child. Meanwhile, Ashley comes in and she and Delilah end up practically mud wrestling on the floor (very hot) and when I try to check on Delilah, Steel tells me to go sit in the corner AGAIN like I’m some schoolboy!”

He took another long pull from the bottle.

“I mean, for fuck’s sake, I’m not a child!”
 
Charope, LLC -- The Infirmary

Isis gave an honest opinion of his relationship with Ashley, and her assessment of it being a toxic choice. He listened to her patiently, and though he completely disagreed, he decided this wasn't a battle he had any interest in fighting.

"I appreciate your concern, Dominique."

He said, and hoped she'd let it drop. They moved on to discuss Alycia and Sharon, and he admitted to feeling unable to offer them support, primarily because of the way they'd been treating him.

Isis: Did you think about why that was happening? Was it FAIR or rational? NO, but in moments of shock, loss, TRAUMA...do people ALWAYS DO what's fair or rational? No they don't.

"Yes, I REALIZE that. And I felt their anger, their pain that night. But just because I understand the way they feel, doesn't mean I must ALLOW or ACCEPT such mistreatment. I have a right to address my grievances, and hold them both responsible for the CONTEMPT they dumped on me."

Isis: You HAD to know what kind of distress all of this would cause them, and to see you defending Black Widow and Persephone so staunchly, even as the evidence continued.... CONTINUES to mount? Well..even I was at a loss to understand why you were doing that.

"Because I LOVE them, Dominique. I can't just shut off those feelings, or act as if they mean nothing to me."

Isis: Zach, even I couldn't fathom why you were so...DEAD SET on defending them, instead of seeing this for the CRISIS that it is...and look what's happened since! Look what happened to YOU!?

"I see this as a crisis, but what you don't understand is that I've felt AVA'S pain too, and I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that they need our help. I won't turn my back on them."

Isis spoke about Sharon and Alycia, the effect this situation was having on them, and how she found it odd that he was able to rationalize Ava and Haleigh's actions, but not give Sharon and Alycia the same courtesy. She also expressed frustration that he chose to defend Ashley.

Isis: And there lies the problem. You speak as though the amazons and I should be the ones to extend ourselves to her. WHY WOULD ANYONE in their right mind check in for that abuse?

"I'm not asking you to check in for abuse, I'm trying to get the abuse to STOP, for all our sakes."

Isis: EVERYONE needs to come into the arena, and arrive to the table at the same time.

"Agreed--"

Isis: SHE started off badly with EACH of us, and because you all have allowed her to run roughshod over anyone she sees fit, this is where we are now.

"No, no, that makes it sound as if she has instigated every hostility, which is NOT the case at all."

Isis: The woman LIVES for confrontation and thinks she can look down on anyone and expects them to just TAKE THAT? Well I won't, and apparently neither will the amazons. I've watched you and Andrew snicker and laugh, romanticizing her boorish behavior. The only person that I've see who actually TRIES to keep her in check is Steel.

"No, the only one you've SEEN try to check her has been Steele. In my experience, Zizi, Andrew, Vivica, AND myself have all made efforts to de escalate this feud."

He said, and then expressed his disappointment with her for condoning Sharon's attack on Ashley.

Isis: Do you KNOW that I condoned it? Did you hear me say that?

"Yes, Dominique, I quite clearly heard you tell Zizi that you APPLAUDED Sharon for what she did, moments after Ashley tried to leave the verbal argument, and Sharon responded by BREAKING into Ashley's bedroom, SMASHING her through a wall and BEATING her with a tree in the middle of Central Park."

He replied, as calmly as he could manage, though the memory still frustrated him.

Isis: But honestly Zach, what happened that night didn't happen in a vacuum, nor does the blame solely rest on the amazons, and I'M disappointed in your lack of will to hold HER accountable as well. Tempers were running very high, and Valkyrie tramples on everyone's feelings, while the rest of you just STAND THERE and say nothing, until someone "dares" to PUSH BACK. That's not only unfair, it's wrong.

"I'm not saying the blame rests on Alycia or Sharon, but I'll be damned if I don't stand up when I see injustice. I'm not saying Ashley is innocent here, but I WILL say this: she's not the only one at fault either."

Isis: But the consideration you ask for yourself and the others, is the same consideration that should be given to the Amazons and myself. Again...ethics, equity, and GROUP accountability.

"On that, we agree. I respect you, Dominique, as well as Sharon, Alycia, Ashley, and everyone else on this team. I'm asking YOU to treat ALL others members of this group with the level of respect that you expect to be shown. It's only the Golden Rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
 
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Zach is awesome
Alek: “Not everything is about what your body can take, Seph. I saw the way you looked at me…after. The way you didn’t look at me. I don’t want to be like…well, like him.”

That felt like a kick to the gut--like the air was forced out of her body all at once. But it didn't show on her face as he said the words. It wasn't until he leaned into her, closing his eyes, that a flicker of pain broke through the barrier. She held his face close to hers, placing her forehead against his.

"You're nothing like him."

She responded truthfully. And he wasn't...he just proved it in that very moment. She gently gripped the nape of his neck, allowing the little bit of reassurance he offered her to settle.

Alek: “Did I mention how incredibly sexy it is when you use the word ‘fuck’?”

Persephone let out a small laugh as Alek broke the tense moment with a joke. She opened her eyes while smiling.

"Fuck."

She jokingly teased, feeling his hand slide up her back and causing her stomach to flutter at his touch. She wanted more. She needed more.

Alek: "More wine?"

She shook her head without saying a word, feeling his lips against her neck. There it was....that aching need for him--for his mouth, his hands, his body against her. The intimacy they had lost. The connection that had disappeared earlier that day. This was the man she first met. The bold, sexy, tall drink of water she first laid eyes on in the Red Parlor of the Blackout Party.

Alek: “Or would you like to recreate the first time we met? God, Seph, I want you so bad. You never have to worry about that. Ever.”

She didn't bother to speak, her only response to his question was her mouth on his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself against him as she kissed him deeply. She could feel her body already responding, a soft moan muffled between their heated kiss. The dizziness from lack of air. The rush of blood to her skin. Finally she broke the kiss, her breathing escalated and shallow.

"You....come."

She whispered to him with a smile, the same thing she had said to him the first night they met when it was just fun, games, and sex. The Knight welcoming the Rook in true Red Court fashion. Sliding her hands up his chest, she pushed his dark red/black jacket off his shoulders, her mouth moving to his before pulling away teasingly, not allowing their lips to touch. Her midnight eyes dark with desire as her fingers began to unbutton his shirt, slowly--painfully slow--her eyes never leaving his. As she reached the last visible button, Persephone moved her hand up the length of his massive scar; finally breaking eye contact with him so she could take in his perfectly imperfect body. She could tell he was teetering on the edge causing her to smile deviously.

"Too slow?"

She coyly asked, her hand sliding down his torso and over his belt buckle--her fingers gently running down the length of the zipper.

"I like seeing you like this...."

Her lips finding his again, but only for a moment before pulling away.

"It's hot."

Her teeth nipped at his bottom lip as she began to pull the belt from the buckle, loosening the grip it had on his pants.

"I want you so bad."

She purred against his mouth, her hand now sliding into his pants. She could feel him instantly tense causing her to immediately kiss him muffling his moans. Persephone knew he was on the verge and finally broke the kiss. Her eyes locked with his.

[Swedish] "Knulla mig."
 
Last edited:
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Love it!
Charope, LLC- Infirmary- Isis' suite

"I appreciate your concern, Dominique."

He said, and hoped she'd let it drop.

:: She simply looked at him. She knew how things like this went, but at least she went on the record. She hoped, for HIS sake that his near death experience had taught him something, and that he wouldn't WASTE IT ALL on Ashley. That's all she could do regarding that, but it WAS rather sad to her. TRAGIC even.::

"Yes, I REALIZE that. And I felt their anger, their pain that night. But just because I understand the way they feel, doesn't mean I must ALLOW or ACCEPT such mistreatment. I have a right to address my grievances, and hold them both responsible for the CONTEMPT they dumped on me."

And we have that same right where Oldenburg is concerned. I suspect that Sharon & Alycia will be FAR more receptive to what you have to say, in the name of fairness and your personal relationships, than Ashley would be to any of US.

"I'm not asking you to check in for abuse, I'm trying to get the abuse to STOP, for all our sakes."

Then I strongly suggest you apply the same level of effort to HER in demanding change as you have to ME.

"No, the only one you've SEEN try to check her has been Steele. In my experience, Zizi, Andrew, Vivica, AND myself have all made efforts to de escalate this feud."

And what about before? What was the culture BEFORE we joined? Did you all just smile, laugh, and say "oh Ashley, you're so funny!" Or "that's just her?" well that isn't going to wash anymore, Zach. Had she had any sense of "how far is too far"...some of this wouldn't be an issue NOW.

"Yes, Dominique, I quite clearly heard you tell Zizi that you APPLAUDED Sharon for what she did, moments after Ashley tried to leave the verbal argument, and Sharon responded by BREAKING into Ashley's bedroom, SMASHING her through a wall and BEATING her with a tree in the middle of Central Park."

I applauded Sharon for PUSHING BACK

Valkyrie GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED in that instance!

:: Dominique replied with force.::

She, and apparently the REST of you, didn't think that she'd eventually come across someone who just WOULDN'T TAKE her CRAP. Well guess what? That day CAME.

And I'm sure, given how LONG LIVED she is, that it's not the FIRST TIME she's provoked someone to RAGE or brought out the WORST instinct of AGGRESSION in someone. This idea that she's simply misunderstood is LAUGHABLE.

She's lived on this earth FAR LONGER than you. She knows, by now, what is, and what ISN'T acceptable behavior, and her relentless antagonizing and provocation of the amazons BEFORE that moment, along with everything ELSE that's come down on us, is what lead to Sharon attacking her.

:: Dominique hadn't forgotten what happened during the Purifiers caper, the way that ridiculous creature ransacked her diamond suite, arrested her, and then interrogated her, using her power on her! Dominique was going to VANQUISH her in that precinct, and in the name of self defense, she would have been justified. It was only Steel's arrival, and her own restraint, that kept her from doing so. The girl seemed to think that she was ABOVE reproach, well now she was facing not one...but THREE people that had the ability to prove otherwise.::


"I'm not saying the blame rests on Alycia or Sharon, but I'll be damned if I don't stand up when I see injustice. I'm not saying Ashley is innocent here, but I WILL say this: she's not the only one at fault either."

:: Dominique jutted her jaw, and restrained herself from making a biting retort to his declaration that he would stand up when he saw injustice. Her own displeasure and ANGER regarding Oldenburg, and his steadfast defense of her was starting to give Dominique a headache. for all his plays at being objective wasn't. He was clearly biased in Ashley's favor, for Dominique herself, it didn't matter. But Sharon and Alycia....she knew that they were more emotionally invested in him than he seemed to realize, and Dominique believed they were going to be in for a world of disappointment, and resentment.::

You want me to AGREE with you that she "wasn't the only one at fault?" Fine, I'll say it.

"She wasn't the only one at fault." I think anyone with TWO EYES could see that.

But instead of rigidly adhering to this narrative that "they need to show her respect", it's time for you to realize that EVERYONE needs to modify their behavior and treatment of each other, and those of us who have reservations about dealing with her can't be blamed for that.

Vivica was far more convincing that he is.

The consideration you ask for yourself and the others, is the same consideration that should be given to the Amazons and myself.

"On that, we agree. I respect you, Dominique, as well as Sharon, Alycia, Ashley, and everyone else on this team. I'm asking YOU to treat ALL others members of this group with the level of respect that you expect to be shown. It's only the Golden Rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

And I respect you as well. I VALUE your life and made sure that you had the chance to LIVE IT once more.

Whatever you, and the rest of them think...remember what the amazons, and I did.


Thank you for coming to see me, Zach, and for this talk, for letting me SEE you alive and whole again.

I hope that this dialogue between us was not in vain.

:: She COULD do this...couldn't she!?:

Richard...I'll be taking my leave of this place, and returning to my diamond suite at the Parthenon. I need time to think, and I need to be AWAY from these people.
 
Charope - Guest Suite

Valkyrie: “So when they say, “It’s her or us,’ what will you say? Because they will. We fought together at that cesspool the Citadel, but that apparently means nothing to them.”

"My blood runs Birds of Prey. That means I choose YOU and anybody else who chooses US."

Valkyrie: “You want to know what my future looks like, Viv? All of you are dead and gone, and nothing we did together mattered. Anyone we took down someone else just jumps right into their place. No one will remember in the end. On and on. But there’s always another fight, another war. Another bitch who thinks she’s better than everyone. And there’s no point to any of it.”

"Hey now! I have a microchip in my head already. Who knows, I might be all metal and wires in a few years. I might even get turned into some giant techno-organic super computer. And then you'll be stuck with me indefinitely. Unless I rust or something."

"It mattered to the people you did it with and for. Being immortal probably sucks, but it can't be fruitless. Mortals may be a drop of water in the bucket of the world, but to some of them, you probably WERE their world. And that's got to to be some kind of peace and serenity you can take with you."

:: She furrowed her brow for a moment. She had never even thought of this perspective before and it resonated with her. What was the point of letting yourself get involved in things when you've already seen how they will play out and nothing ever lasts forever, except for you? It gave Vivica a new perspective on Ashley. ::

Valkyrie said:
"Shit, if you were smart, Viv, you would have lead with that.”

She smirked, then tossed her hair seductively. Her voice came out throaty and deep.

“You know Viv, there are…other ways…you could convince me. And I am naked…”

After a second she rolled her eyes, before letting out a long, annoyed sigh.

“I want Zach there.”

:: This indicated that she was in fact going to try and talk to them, and if it didn't, Vivica was going to lie and say she thought Valkyrie agreed anyway. It needed to happen. This had been a successful morning to say the least. ::

"I shoulda been a Talk Show Host."

:: She scrunched her nose and looked offended. ::

"EXCUSE me! I'm way hotter than Zach!"

:: Vivica cracked a cheeky smile as she reached for her shirt with both hands, pulled it down and exposed both of her breasts to Ashley and gave them a jiggle. ::

"Let's see Armani do THAT!"

:: She put them back in her shirt and laughed loudly. ::

"Alright now. I should probably get going, and you look like you're in heat. I wanna try and get to the sanctuary and make sure things are going smoothly. I'll catch you on the flip side, as you white people like to say."

:: Vivica winked at Ashley as she left the woman to quiver like a feverish cat in peace. She was putting the pieces together, slowly and surely. She could only hope that Zach and Isis weren't devolving into another pointless and unneccessary fight. She had seen Isis in a new light and vice versa, and actually she had seen Ashley in a new one as well, which only placed even more in the middle. ::

:: Whatever would happen in the days that followed would be what they would be...but nobody would be able to say that Vivica didn't do everything in her power to try and fix it. ::
 
The Red Knight’s Quarters

Persephone rested her forehead against his own.

Seph said:
"You're nothing like him."

And that sentence was like a weight off his chest he hadn’t known was there. Everything he had said to her was true – that he didn’t want to own her, he did want a partner in her. But he didn’t know until then whether she had believed him. Or whether to her eyes he was the same as the monster of her past.

He told her jokingly how sexy it was hearing the word ‘fuck’ come out of her mouth. So, she said it again, and he laughed. Happily Seph chose option number two, forgoing the wine, and answering with a kiss rather than words. He felt her arms around his neck, and he held her tighter as they found each other again.

Seph said:
"You....come."

He grinned, remembering the first time she had said those words.

"So...Miss Cassadine…what can I do to make you feel welcome."

Her hands pushed his jacket off his shoulders as she teased him, leaning in but not quite allowing their lips to touch. His eyes were locked on hers, but he could feel her fingers undoing the buttons on his shirt agonizingly slowly. He wanted to rip them open – but that was her job. Her hand went to his scar and he shivered. She continued to tease with a quick touch or kiss, always pulling back, savoring the moment. His dick was on fire. He groaned as she playfully touched his zipper.

“Hurry up, baby, or my shorts are going to have all the fun…”

She unbuckled his belt, her mouth whispering against his. He almost lost his mind when she touched his cock, but then her mouth was against his, steadying him until cruelly, she pulled back. She gave him that demanding look, the same one she had given him that first night.

Seph said:
[Swedish] "Knulla mig."

He looked at her surprised.

“När lärde du dig svenska?”

Then he shook his head, breathless.

“You know what, I don’t care.”

And he kissed her, hard, tasting her, pushing her backwards until she hit the bed. He kicked off his shoes (no socks!) and dropped his pants to the floor. He didn’t stop kissing her as they fell together onto the bed, his hands immediately hiking her dress up over her hips before moving higher, grazing her breasts and then burying themselves in her hair. He pulled back from her mouth to look at her, gazing into her eyes before entering her in one steady movement. He moaned as he kissed her again, his hips moving against her rhythmically, forcefully, but without the violence of their last encounter.

“God you feel so good.”

He brought one of her hands over her head and interlaced his fingers with hers, while the other began exploring her body, his mouth quickly following suit.
 
Persephone
Persephone
LMAO no socks no pregnancy! :P
Charope - Infirmary

Vivica said:
"Hey now! I have a microchip in my head already. Who knows, I might be all metal and wires in a few years. I might even get turned into some giant techno-organic super computer. And then you'll be stuck with me indefinitely. Unless I rust or something."

Ashley smirked.

“I’ll be sure to get you wet.”

But then she thought about it.

“Make sure you have them put a dick on you. That could be useful.”

Vivica said:
"It mattered to the people you did it with and for. Being immortal probably sucks, but it can't be fruitless. Mortals may be a drop of water in the bucket of the world, but to some of them, you probably WERE their world. And that's got to be some kind of peace and serenity you can take with you."

“They’re still gone, Viv.”

Her attempt at diversion led to Vivica flashing her.

Vivica said:
"Let's see Armani do THAT!"

Ashley laughed.

“Gods I hope he can never do that.”

She mock pouted.

“Vivica, you are SUCH a TEASE!”

Vivica said:
"Alright now. I should probably get going, and you look like you're in heat. I wanna try and get to the sanctuary and make sure things are going smoothly. I'll catch you on the flip side, as you white people like to say."

“No one says that, Viv. No one.”

When Vivica left she was alone in the room again, the door shut behind her. Ashley threw off the sheet, and positioned herself seductively on her stomach, with her legs bent and ankles crossed.

Then she thought better of it and jumped out of the bed, grabbed two slices of pizza left in the box, and returned to the bed and her pose. And she waited for Mr. Armani to come home.
 
Karma
Karma
her posing! lol! :D
“And THEN Steel basically makes me sit in the corner like a child. Meanwhile, Ashley comes in and she and Delilah end up practically mud wrestling on the floor (very hot) and when I try to check on Delilah, Steel tells me to go sit in the corner AGAIN like I’m some schoolboy!”

He took another long pull from the bottle.

“I mean, for fuck’s sake, I’m not a child!”

That is fucking BOLLOCKS, man!

Xavier cracks another beer, passes it over and opens one for himself. His face becomes a bit more serious as he looks at Andrew, who is crestfallen.

Look Andrew, sometimes it is not to be. At least not now. The only way Steel does that is if Delilah was OK with it and you don't deserve that.

Downs half the beer, continues.

Before I came here, I spent hours on end EVERY DAY with a BEAUTIFUL, raven-haired sorceress with a fan-TAS-tic body. No overmuch kissing and telling, but believe me, I was VERY happy there. But I realized that it was not to be, not now. A damned shame to be honest; she understood me and I understood her and no one OWNED the other; we just enjoyed our company together and would prefer each other to other people. And every day I think a little about running back to her island and having a taste, hell, having a TALK! She was amazing.

Finishes the beer, grabs another. Passes another over.

But it was not to be. Her...JOB does not really allow that sort of entanglement. And so I have to move on. I can leave the door open for sure; but I cannot let the moss grow under my feet, yeah? Same for you, man. If the Morningstar cannot see what you could be for her, then you gotta buck up and react to her action. It sucks balls, and Steel could have been more chill, but he was up all night keeping watch; he is probably cranky as all hell. In the end, all you can control is you.

Xavier looked at Andrew, a thought forming in his mind on how they were gonna tear this town up and both have some fun. And SOON.
 
Karma
Karma
Harbinger would be flattered :D
The Clocktower - Tachyon's Floor

Xavier said:
That is fucking BOLLOCKS, man!

“Right?!”

Xavier handed him another beer.

Xavier said:
Before I came here, I spent hours on end EVERY DAY with a BEAUTIFUL, raven-haired sorceress with a fan-TAS-tic body. No overmuch kissing and telling, but believe me, I was VERY happy there. But I realized that it was not to be, not now. A damned shame to be honest; she understood me and I understood her and no one OWNED the other; we just enjoyed our company together and would prefer each other to other people. And every day I think a little about running back to her island and having a taste, hell, having a TALK! She was amazing.

He took a drink, intrigued by Tachyon’s mystery woman.

“Why don’t you?”

Xavier said:
But it was not to be. Her...JOB does not really allow that sort of entanglement. And so I have to move on. I can leave the door open for sure; but I cannot let the moss grow under my feet, yeah? Same for you, man. If the Morningstar cannot see what you could be for her, then you gotta buck up and react to her action. It sucks balls, and Steel could have been more chill, but he was up all night keeping watch; he is probably cranky as all hell. In the end, all you can control is you.

“I guess you’re right. It just blows. Especially seeing that tosser sitting there, acting like he owned her.”

He took a drink, then changed the subject back to Xavier.

“But dude, her JOB is getting in the way? Lame. You need to go to her, grab her by the arms, and say, ‘Stop letting stupid shite get in the way of what we could have together.’ And then drag her fine ass back here. She’ll melt in your hands.”
 
Alek: “När lärde du dig svenska?”

Persephone grinned.

Alek: “You know what, I don’t care.”

She then laughed as he pressed his mouth against hers, kissing her with vigor and need. Her fingers gripped his long hair as he pushed her backwards onto the bed, the desire building within her with each passing moment. She wanted him. She needed him. She was on her verge without even having him yet. He pulled away, quickly undressing before he pushed her backwards onto the bed, their lips meeting once again. She felt his hands hike up the hem of her dress, her breathing picking up even more in anticipation. He broke the kiss, pulling away. It was her turn to feel the desperation of his touch. Her mouth was parted as his eyes locked with hers.

"Alek..."

She didn't have to finish. Immediately her eyes rolled shut as her body immediately reacted to him. Her neck extended against the bed and her back arched at his rhythmic movements, feeling the pace pick up as he continued. She cried out, his mouth covering hers and muffling the moans. Her hand gripped against the back of his neck as he took her other hand and extended it above her head, interlacing their fingers. He pulled away from their kiss, Persephone burring her face into the crook of his neck as her body was so close.

Alek: “God you feel so good.”

Her soft moans began to increase with each continued movement.

"Don't stop."

She said breathlessly, feeling his mouth on her body and causing her to feel dizzy with pleasure. Her grip tightened against his hand and her knuckles turning white as she finally reached her limit, crying out as he continued his movements while she road the high. Pulling him back to her mouth, she kissed him hard and with need. She pulled her body closer to his, matching his movements and tempo as he got faster and harder. She could tell he was almost there, the need increasing. This was different than every other time before. This was hotter if that was even possible--the desire and need was euphoric and had increased tenfold.
 
I ate almost all of Steel's shit too. I think he was too stunned to keep up. I had decided to leave him SOMETHING when I 'heard' Miss D.

Richard...I'll be taking my leave of this place, and returning to my diamond suite at the Parthenon. I need time to think, and I need to be AWAY from these people.

I will accompany you. I want to make a security sweep of the areas that access your Suite and...I need to check on Blaze. Her Mama is leaving today with Mike.

I stood up and gave John a pound.

Hey, Miss D is ready to head back. I will go with her. Thanks again, for everything. I can be anywhere in this city in 5 minutes or less. Holla if you need me.

I walked into Miss D's room and offered my hand to help her up and out of the bed. She was looking way better today than last night. I might actually have to thank Set-boy and his GF for stepping up.

I am ready when you are.
 
“I guess you’re right. It just blows. Especially seeing that tosser sitting there, acting like he owned her.”

He took a drink, then changed the subject back to Xavier.

“But dude, her JOB is getting in the way? Lame. You need to go to her, grab her by the arms, and say, ‘Stop letting stupid shite get in the way of what we could have together.’ And then drag her fine ass back here. She’ll melt in your hands.”

Perhaps at first. She might even give me a week's honeymoon. But at some point she has her responsibilities and they are more...COSMIC...that a regular job. And I could not be the thing that caused her not to do what she needs to do. NO. What I can do is be a hell of a diversion at times, perhaps. Maybe one day she figures out that balance, but I am smart enough to know that today is not that day. But she MIGHT get a visit, and soon. Maybe you're right. Maybe I will see. Hell, it is worth it if it works only one night!

Xavier laughs heartily.

Of course, she MIGHT stop time, disassemble me and scatter me to different dimensions!

Takes another drink.

So there's that. Besides, I have found out purely by accident that Amazons are great kissers. I am interested in testing the repeatability of that observation.

 
The Red Knight’s Quarters

She was so close to him, he burned to touch every inch of her. This wasn’t just fucking anymore, it was something else. Their bodies cried out to each other, fitting together as if they had been made as one.

He simultaneously sped up his movements while wanting to make it last as long as possible. Her mouth, her neck, her breasts were all his. He pushed himself up on his hands slightly, enough to change his angle, and her spasms brought him finally to completion.

He leaned down and kissed her soft lips over and over, making no move away from her for a long time. Finally, he rolled onto his side, taking her with him, continuing to press her lips between his own. Putting one hand on her waist and holding her against him, he clasped her hand between them with his other.

“Stay tonight. I want you again.”

He kissed her lips, briefly.

“And again.”

He kissed her again, smiling.

“And again…”
 
The Clocktower

Xavier said:
Besides, I have found out purely by accident that Amazons are great kissers. I am interested in testing the repeatability of that observation.

He laughed.

“I honestly expected you to saunter in with Vivica this morning. I mean, I know she’s a lesbian and all, but I think you could win her over.”

He grinned.

“Just hit them up with the accent – Americans love that.”

He shook his head.

“Maybe drop some story about how you were Indiana Jones-ing it up in some tropical location. They’ll be putty in your hands, bro.”

He sighed, taking another long drink of beer.

“I wish I could just move on to someone else, to take my mind off of things. But the only girl I’ve even been remotely attracted to since Delilah is completely unattainable. I’m destined to be a lonely, sad, pensioner with a dashing smile and winning personality.”
 
He laughed.

“I honestly expected you to saunter in with Vivica this morning. I mean, I know she’s a lesbian and all, but I think you could win her over.”

He grinned.

“Just hit them up with the accent – Americans love that.”

He shook his head.

“Maybe drop some story about how you were Indiana Jones-ing it up in some tropical location. They’ll be putty in your hands, bro.”

I should have been so lucky. She is a right fit lass for sure, pretty cool as well. And I would classify her as bisexual more than lesbian, she swore men OFF, which means that at one point she had SWORN them ON. At least we hope so, right? In any case, I will have to pull out all the stops when we meet to talk art.

He sighed, taking another long drink of beer.

“I wish I could just move on to someone else, to take my mind off of things. But the only girl I’ve even been remotely attracted to since Delilah is completely unattainable. I’m destined to be a lonely, sad, pensioner with a dashing smile and winning personality.”

That whole line is shit. You have the same accent! And you are about to be a hero. Only drummers and comedians get more trim than heroes. You will have ladies lining the block in no time. But who is this unattainable mystery girl? Surely she will fall for the winning personality.
 
She felt his body shudder as he reached his limit, his movements slowing to a stop. Wetting her lips with her tongue as she attempted to catch her breath, Alek leaned down and began to kiss her. She didn't know for how long, her arms instinctively wrapping around him, holding him close to her. The kiss could of lasted days and she would have been oblivious. Finally she felt him break the kiss, rolling onto the bed but keeping her close to him, their hands meeting with intwined fingers.

Alek: “Stay tonight. I want you again.”

Persephone smiled as he kissed her.

Alek: "And again."

Her grin grew has he kissed her again.

Alek: "And again..."

Finally she laughed as he kissed her one more time, this time the kiss lasting longer and deepening in intensity. She could feel herself already responding, his touch electrifying. She knew in that moment that any doubts she had before were gone. Whatever this was between them felt right....it felt like something she hadn't had in centuries--that she didn't ALLOW herself to have. It was a fast fall out of no where, with one major bump that almost caused a catastrophe. Persephone had blurred the lines between Alek and her past relationship with her husband, assuming both were the same controlling, self involved, boorish, assholes. It was anything BUT that with Alek. For whatever reason, she was able to tame the untamable bear, and it felt amazing. How long it would last....that was the million dollar question. But right now, she wanted to ride the high until it came crashing down around her. Perhaps another stupid move, but this one at least felt good.

"Very convincing argument."

Kissing his chest, Persephone lifted her eyes with a smile.

"I'll stay for as long as you want. BUT..."

Lifting the hand that was intertwined with his, she extended her index finger out at him.

"We need to discuss some....rules."

She said with a mischievous tone and smirk.

"I know I said I didn't want you with anyone else.....but that doesn't mean I don't want anyone else joining us."

Her smirk turning into a grin.

"I know a certain red haired Bishop that is quite interested in me. [biting her lip] How do you feel about watching."

She asked seductively, her lips kissing a trail along his jaw, up to his cheek, then finally his mouth. She grinned against his lips.

"Then joining."

She added before deepening the kiss.
 
Charope, LLC -- The Infirmary

Isis: And we have that same right where Oldenburg is concerned. I suspect that Sharon & Alycia will be FAR more receptive to what you have to say, in the name of fairness and your personal relationships, than Ashley would be to any of US.

"I never suggested that you didn't. But if you want Ash to be receptive, I advise you start with a less confrontational approach."

He replied gently, and then told her that he wanted the abuse to stop. She was so dead set on making sure he demanded the same of Ashley. He sighed, because he was starting to think she wasn't even listening to him, and then he shifted his weight, putting his left ankle on his right knee.

Isis: And what about before? What was the culture BEFORE we joined? Did you all just smile, laugh, and say "oh Ashley, you're so funny!" Or "that's just her?" well that isn't going to wash anymore, Zach.

"BEFORE you joined? Ashley and Mina didn't get along, but they didn't try to BEAT each other either. We all worked together, and if there was a disagreement, we settled it as a team. When Ashley was being belligerent, somebody told her -- usually Zizi, because she knows how to REACH Ashley without making her feel like she's getting ATTACKED."

Isis: I applauded Sharon for PUSHING BACK. Valkyrie GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED in that instance!

Zach stared at Isis, aghast. It was clear to him, suddenly, that Dominique was biased against Ashley for some reason, and that there would be little he could say to change that. He felt the sinking weight of disappointment, and frowned as she continued to rant. He made sure to point out that Ashley wasn't the only one at fault, and immediately he felt the backlash of her indignation at that truth. She agreed, but with such resentment that he felt they were beginning to move backwards.

Gods, it's like she doesn't even hear me agreeing with her.... I don't know what else to say.

He told her he respected her, and the others as well, and asked that she simply let herself be guided by the golden rule.

Isis: And I respect you as well. I VALUE your life and made sure that you had the chance to LIVE IT once more. Whatever you, and the rest of them think.... remember what the amazons, and I did.

"I WILL. And I will always be grateful for it, I hope you know that."

Isis: Thank you for coming to see me, Zach, and for this talk, for letting me SEE you alive and whole again. I hope that this dialogue between us was not in vain.

He stood from the armchair, nodding his head, his brow still creased thoughtfully. He reached for her hand, his gaze steady and sincere.

"As do I, Dominique. I said before, I'll help you resolve your issues in any way I can, and I INTEND TO, but I am only human, and there's only so much I can do."

He admitted with a soft smile. Behind him, the door opened, and in walked Rich. Zach, who had been slightly leaning over Isis, stood up and withdrew his hand. He gave Rich a nod in greeting, as the young man went to help Isis out of bed.

Rich: I am ready when you are.

Zach politely smiled, realizing that there had been some private communication between them.

"Thanks again, Dominique."

He said, and took his leave. As he passed the nurse's station, he got some very good news. He shared it with Steele on his way through the waiting lounge. He expected to find Vivica still in his room, with Ashley, talking about.... whatever it was that women talked about. He tried to think of the best way to encourage Ashley to allow the Amazons a chance to reconcile. With Vivica there, he was fairly certain they could at least plant the seeds.

What he found when he got to his room was Ashley, all alone, and waiting for him. She was laying on her stomach, finishing off a slice of pizza. Zach's mind went blank, whatever he'd been thinking when he walked into the room was forgotten, and replaced by a surge of lust and an appreciation for her beauty. He'd return to intelligent pursuits later. Right now he was at the mercy of the feelings overtaking him.

He guided the door shut without taking his eyes off her, and pulled his shirt over his head as he crossed the room to join her. His right hand landed on the small of her back, and traveled up her spine. Through his fingertips, he shared his desire, and felt it echoing from her, as he leaned down over the top of her, his left arm wrapping around her, his left hand on her breast. His right hand finished its journey up her back and neck, into her hair, where it found a good grip as he lowered his mouth to nip her earlobe playfully. When he spoke, his voice was a thick growl.

"I've been given a clean bill of health, and can leave the Infirmary.... but before we go..... let's be animals for a while."
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top