Rose of Destruction II

Status
Not open for further replies.
His hands traveled up her body to her breasts, her hands meeting with his as she extended her head back and closed her eyes. She felt him lift up, his mouth replacing his hands, her body continued to grind into his, her mouth parting in ecstasy. She could feel the intensity building inside her, her body ready to boil over in pleasure. But she slowed her movements down, wanting it to build...wanting it to simmer before exploding. She placed her hands on either side of Alek's face, their lips barely touching as her hot breath danced along his lips.

Alek: "My love, my only love..."

He whispered between them, barely audible, but so incredibly loud for Persephone. Why did he have to say that? It was not only a declaration, but a goodbye. She pressed her lips against his in an effort to keep from crying out. She wouldn't, not yet...not now. She was going to savor it--him. Their lips stayed locked together as their bodies moved with such synchrony that finally Alek broke away from her letting out a moan. Persephone smiled lustfully as he began to pick up his pace, moving with more need now. Her breathing began to quicken but still, she didn't make a noise. Her mouth was parted in anticipation, her one arm hooked around his neck and the other under his arm and up around his shoulder. Persephone's eyes shut, feeling the build of pleasure growing and growing, her breath hitching in her throat with every continued thrust. Finally she cried out in such intense pleasure as she reached her climax, the whole world disappeared around her. Her nails dug into shoulder, her body bucking through the rolling wave of pleasure, her face burring into the crook of his neck as she whimpered through the high.

She wanted more--needed more. She wanted him to finish with the same intensity and take her with him. And he seemed to be on the exact same page. She rolled with him as he moved on top of her, Persephone's leg hooking up around him as he began to fuck her like it would be the last time. She made no effort to quiet her cries now, letting herself be heard through the waves of pleasure he gave her. She met his movements as he pounded faster, quicker, and Persephone could tell he was almost there. She covered her mouth against his, drinking him in. Tasting him. Savoring him. Until finally they both went over the edge.
 
The Red Knight’s Quarters

Finally she cried out, and he held her to him as her body shuddered. She buried her face in his neck, and he wanted to hold her there forever. But his body was not about to let him, so with a final deep kiss, he picked her up with him and flipped her onto her back.

He wanted her to know, to feel this now. So that even later if she hated him, maybe she would remember how he had felt about her.

He couldn’t go slowly, his appetite for her so great, his hips rolling forward again and again, pausing at the deepest part of her, only to pull back and do it again. Her cries only spurred him on, made him go faster, harder. Seph’s mouth clamped onto his and finally he came, his cry muffled by her.

He still moved on top of her, but very slowly, as he looked into her face, memorizing the look he saw there. He kept kissing her, wanting to cover her in them, as his hand trailed down her arm and intertwined with hers. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it, eyes still locked on her face.

His chest heaved with exertion, the sweat glistening off his skin. He rolled aside then, wrapping her into his arms and holding her tightly against him, kissing the top of her head, never wanting to let her go.

"Persephone..."

he said, but couldn't finish the thought, so he just cradled her to him, cursing god and Helena Quartermaine.
 
The Carlyle -- Penthouse Suite

Alek was weighing his one option, and Haleigh enjoyed her cigar as she waited patiently for his response, even though she knew by now that he probably couldn't give her what she wanted, at least not anymore.

Alek: Yes, I am.

He said, straightening himself up and putting his mask back on. Smoke billowed from her nose as she watched him turn and walk towards the exit. She didn't miss his choice of pronoun.

Alek: If Persephone dies, I will come for you next.

She didn't give a flying fuck about his threat. She didn't care about him, or what he wanted to do to her. She was only allowed to care about Seph.

Haleigh finished her cigar and contemplated just what she was going to do. Alek was not dependable, even if the plan she fed him was good. She might have overlooked his flaws before, when he had good standing in the Inner Circle, but now he was on thin ice with Helena.

She wondered if she'd have a better chance garnering favor with the Red Queen all by herself. There was only one way to find out.

She appeared in the Red Wing, just outside Helena's door. Alek hadn't wasted any time making things worse, she found out quickly. She rolled her eyes in frustration, and then she knocked on the Red Queen's door.

When she saw Helena, she animatedly tapped her forehead with her palm.

"Shit! I forgot the kitten."

She exclaimed, and then she smiled.

"Just kidding, you have Coco. I've always liked dogs more."

She didn't want to stand out here in the hall for this. How could she get herself invited in? She figured the straightforward approach might be the quickest.

"I need to speak with you about your Red Knight."
 
Charope, LLC -- The Infirmary

Ashley: I want the BEAST in you, Zach.

He practically vibrated with frenzied passion when she said it, and gave himself over to her as requested, with unleashed primal instinct. She got louder, screaming for him.

All for him. To kiss or to bite, to touch or to grab, to love or to fuck, she was all his. It was intoxicating.

The noises he made didn't even closely resemble words, but his body language was clear enough. Her climax was explosive, and it brought him to his. She pressed back against him, and he found her mouth with his, as they shuddered to a stop.

His heartbeat thundered loudly, his whole body seemed to throb. He was dizzy with pleasure and still holding her tightly.

He rested his chin on her shoulder with his eyelids lowered, as he tried to catch his breath, and starting using his brain again. When he realized they were still kneeling upright, he gave a huff of amusement.

"Wasn't I just saying something about how I'm NOT just an animal?"

He asked, self-deprecatingly, and then he kissed her tattoo again, and buried his face in her hair.
 
Alek found his release causing her to peak once again as well, both finding the intense pleasure they needed so badly. He cried out, her mouth muffling the noise as her body writhed under his. He broke their kiss, Persephone exhaling labored breaths as he slowed his movements down. She looked up at him, her dark eyes filled with lustful satisfaction as they stayed there, silently. She knew this was the end, and it was taking everything in her not to crack and show him that she was fully aware of what was going to happen next. He began to kiss her gently, his hand intertwining with hers. Their eyes never parted, the gravity of the situation taking hold. Finally, Alek rolled over onto his back, pulling Persephone close to him.

Alek: "Persephone...."

Shutting her eyes, she was glad he couldn't see her pained face. If it was one thing she learned throughout her long life, it was how to wear an unwavering veil. Dark, opaque, and unreadable. But that veil had dropped with him despite her best efforts, and now it was the reason they were in this position. Why Helena had wanted her dead. And why Alek was suffering for it.

The game had paused, but now she was ready to get back to it. She would let Alek believe he was breaking her heart. She would make him believe she hated him. She would make them BOTH believe. Because truth of the matter was, her heart was breaking, but she would use it as a method of strength to play the game Helena was already winning, until she made the bitch LOSE.

"Don't let her get to you, Alek. Helena's just jealous for whatever reason. She'll get over it eventually."

Persephone looked up at him with a smile, no prior evidence of pain or sadness shown.

"Until then...we can give her a show. [kissing him] Every hour....[kissing him again] on the hour..."

She grinned, kissing him one more time, more deeply this time.
 
Coco began to growl, right before there was a knock on her door. Helena smirked, standing from her desk and making her way to her chamber room door.

"Right on time."

She said to herself as she opened the door to see Scion standing before her. She put on a show, hitting her hand to her forehead. Helena stare remained cool and even.

Haleigh: "Shit! I forgot the kitten. Just kidding, you have Coco. I've always liked dogs more."

"Bitches need to stick together."

She sneered with a contemptuous smile.

[coolly] "What do you want."

She knew EXACTLY why Haleigh was there, but why give the pretty little princess room to navigate when Helena was obviously the one driving.

Haleigh: "I need to speak with you about your Red Knight."

Helena let out a laugh, leaning her shoulder against the door frame.

"Too loud for you?"

She questioned, the noises of Alek and Persephone's affair echoing throughout the Red Wing.

"Or pissed he's no longer interested in YOU?"

Helena leaned forward with a wicked grin.

"Sucks to come second, DON'T IT."

She chuckled, fully amused as she pushed open her room door allowing Haleigh to enter. Once the white princess was inside, she closed it behind them.

"Lets cut the crap, shall we? We both know the only one here full of shit is YOU. [taking a seat, Coco following suit] You want to protect Persephone because you know i'm going to kill her if Aleksander does NOT. [clapping her hands together] SO, tell me what it is you can do for ME that will make me tear up that contract and spare your SLUT of a sister."
 
The Red Knight’s Quarters

Seph said:
"Don't let her get to you, Alek. Helena's just jealous for whatever reason. She'll get over it eventually."

I'm counting on it.

Her concern for him broke his heart again, but he just pulled her tighter, making soft shushing noises.

“You’re right, as usual.”

He smiled, though she couldn’t see his face. She had been right about everything. But he wouldn’t trade this night for anything, as selfish as that was.

“She will. But don’t you worry about that just now.”

Seph said:
"Until then...we can give her a show. [kissing him] Every hour....[kissing him again] on the hour..."

His smile broadened as she kissed him repeatedly. He tried to commit the way he felt right then to memory, rubbing a lock of her hair between his fingertips, noting the softness of her waves.

“Now that sounds like time well spent…”

She kissed him again and held it. They had so little time left, he wasn’t about to waste a second of it.
 
Charope, LLC - The Infirmary

Both breathing heavily, she felt Zach’s head rest on her shoulder, and she leaned her head against him.

Zach said:
"Wasn't I just saying something about how I'm NOT just an animal?"

He kissed her tattoo again, radiating ripples of pleasure over her body. She laughed, turning her head to find his lips with her own, her eyes finding his despite disheveled hair in her face.

“I like you as an animal.”

She fell forward onto the bed, exhausted.

“You know what they say, animal in the bedroom…”

Her foggy brain reached for some way to end that sentence.

“…sexy sexy man…everywhere else.”

She laughed, and reached her hand out for him, pulling him face down beside her, tucking his arm around her and holding his hand in to her chest so they were spooning.

“I don’t think I can move…sleep…must sleep…”
 
Back to the Parthenon​

Nicolas wasted no time getting back to the Parthenon via teleportation. Before too long, they would say their farewells to Mike and Ma and send them off to safety. But for right now a certain shielded mind was in her Suite and he decided that he would see HER first.

Nicolas teleported inside the suite, the mystical alarms allowing the move due to recognition of his stature with her. She was finishing her makeup and look AMAZING in her sexy outfit as he approached, hugging her from behind and eliciting a quickly hushed exclamation from the pretty sorceress.

Good afternoon. You look good enough to eat. And since I figured we have a spare hour before we need to be anywhere, I am certainly glad that I blocked out this time on your calendar, Ms. Victoria...
 
The Hellfire Club -- The Red Queen's Chambers

Helena: Too loud for you?

"Hardly."

She replied, folding her arms across his chest.

Helena: Or pissed he's no longer interested in YOU?

"Oh yeah, THAT'S what my problem is."

She said in a wry tone. She could let Helena poke a little fun at her. She was fairly certain that Helena knew exactly why she was here. The woman wasn't stupid, if she was, then Malice wouldn't keep her around.

Helena: Sucks to come second, DON'T IT.

"Don't IT, though?"

She asked, with a raised eyebrow and a slight smirk. Helena let her in and closed the door.

Helena: Lets cut the crap, shall we? We both know the only one here full of shit is YOU. [taking a seat, Coco following suit]

Oh, you're good, tell me more....

Helena: You want to protect Persephone because you know I'm going to kill her if Aleksander does NOT.

"IF? Come ON, you don't really think he's in LOVE with her, do you? He doesn't even know what love IS. He'll kill her to please his Queen, and save his own fucking hide."

She interjected, with scowl of true disdain.

[clapping her hands together] SO, tell me what it is you can do for ME that will make me tear up that contract and spare your SLUT of a sister.

"I'll tell you what I WANT to do. I want to kill him, and paint your walls with the blood of your would-be PRINCE. But that's a gamble I can't afford to take. It's a call I don't have the authority to make. So, here I am, at your mercy, [smirking] or lack thereof. Do you want me on my knees? Do you want me on my back? I CAN DO whatever it is you WANT me to do, Helena."

She said, giving the power away, blatantly, so the Red Queen didn't have to waste time taking it. There was no deception, no chicanery, no game. Haleigh knew Helena would see through all but the most subtle of stratagems. Still, there was a hard edge to Haleigh's offer. She didn't really care for baring her throat, and hoping the Red Queen wouldn't command Coco to rip it out.
 
Karma
Karma
"DON'T IT THOUGH?" LOL! Definitely a nice clap back!
The Sanctuary​

Xavier pulled up at the Sanctuary, passing the smaller but still impressive police presence there on the perimeter. He parked on the street a bit away from a caravan of cars, obviously military or security.

He maintained an open mind as he grabbed the equipment, leaving the flowers in the car on the passenger seat floor as he made his way up towards the house, aware of the eyes on him as he moved. These people were not supposed to be here and he fought the urge to eject them all as he approached the house proper. He was about to ring the bell when he saw Rae in the window looking outside at the 'visitors'. He got her attention and motioned, waiting for her to open the door.

As she came to the door he greeted her with a hug. Life was too short not to show affection, he figured. Especially after the carnage of the last week.

Hello, love. It has been a long time. How are you doing?
 
Alek: “Now that sounds like time well spent…”

Persephone smiled through their kiss, pulling herself closer to him if that were even possible. The effects of the hemlock had worn off a bit, but she was still feeling somewhat tipsy. Maybe that was why it seemed so easy to just pretend like everything was okay. Kelly had a good stash, that was for sure.

"Mmmhmmm..."

Her kiss deepened, drinking him all in. She felt dizzy, and she knew it wasn't the booze. Breaking the kiss, Persephone smiled playfully.

"But first, alcohol."

Because it was fucking needed. Climbing out of bed, Persephone quickly made her way over to the fresh glass of hemlock she had yet to indulge in before Alek had arrived. Fuck it. She began to down the entire glass, gulping it in a few large swigs before it was gone. Blowing out a breath of air as the tannic burn of the liquid sent her taste buds on overdrive, she let out a small laugh.

[while clearing her throat] "Damn that's strong."

She felt the effects almost immediately. Note to self: continue stealing Kelly's hemlock.

Running her tongue along her lips, she removed the remaining flavor from them a she grabbed both herself and Alek a double shot of Hennessy with some ice. Taking a sip of her drink a she made her way back over to the bed, she handed Alek his glass.

"Drink. You need to catch up."

She said with a smirk as she climbed back into bed and rolled onto her back next to Alek. The room was moving slightly.

"I'm beginning to think that hemlock was laced with something."

Cracking a smile, Persephone rolled onto her side and began to kiss Alek's neck.

"God, you're so hot...."

She moaned against his skin. Yep. She was drunk. And it felt fucking great.
 
Last edited:
The Parthenon - Delilah's Penthouse

Delilah: "God, that would be great...Can you make sure they add in that Maxim never slept with that bitch?"

"I can pull some strings I think. Ororo seems to like me."

...

"Even though...I'm not sure I WANT it to go back to the way it was."

Delilah: "What do you mean?"

:: He wanted to be honest with her. Tell her that although he had broken down the night Haleigh left and made a choice he didn't regret yet sent shockwaves through everything, forcing his feelings for her out of his body was the best thing he had done in years. He felt lighter, more in control of himself. His world was no longer colored by her. The sun no longer rose and set because of her. Now, he no longer had to worry about what their relationship would do to the others because it was no longer on the table. Not now anyway. If he still loved her, if she hadn't done what she had done, he would have followed her to the ends of the earth...and he had been worried that not even the revelation that she was in fact the daughter of Malice and Christopher Victory would stop him from loving her. He refused to be Malice's catspaw any longer and every second of the day he spent loving Haleigh would just keep him on that path. That Cameron King died the night that Haleigh Davidoff declared herself as a traitor. ::

:: But he didn't want to scare Delilah. He could tell that she was already worried about him. ::

"Who knows...I'm still pretty buzzed."

:: Knock! Knock! Knock! ::

"Saved By The Bell."

Delilah: "This'll just take a sec."

"I bet that's what Zach says to all his dates."

:: Laughing, he took another swig. ::

"Hmm..perhaps all the Zach hatred hasn't left my body entirely!"

:: Soon Delilah returned with both Richard and Dominique. ::

:: whining ::

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkk. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCKKKKKKK."

:: He was enjoying his little vacation at Delilah's, but just like everything else in his life, nothing good could stay. ::

Isis: "Cameron."

"Dominique. Richard. Good to see you both."

Isis: "The last time I saw you...we were in your apartment, which was the scene of a BLOOD BATH."

:: Immediately his eyes went towards Delilah. ::

"It wasn't as bad as it sounds, Delilah. I promise."

:: He lied. ::

"I was gonna tell you..but then things with Bishop..Alycia and Sharon and Zach. I just didn't want you to split your focus from Maxim."

Isis: "Shadow Weaver, Arsenal, and myself found Cameron on the floor. He'd been attacked, and his assailant left a blood message on the walls of his bedroom, and his bed, along with the body of a murdered woman."

:: Cameron blinked a few times, definitely sobering up as he looked at Delilah once again. ::

"Gladys. The homeless woman I play chess with in the park every now and then? The one who refuses my money but makes me tell her stories..it was her."

Isis: "Cameron himself had had a panic attack, I was able to revive him, and while Karen assisted him, Michael had the scene scrubbed. There was no further sign of the intruder or the snake she used to attack him. I had to LEAVE before I could find out anything more, because Sharon called me with the emergency regarding Bishop."

"I didn't get to thank you properly, Dominique. Thank You."

:: This was embarrassing. He wasn't trying to hide things from Delilah, but he wanted to deal with certain things himself. Especially because he knew the nature of this attack and it had nothing to do with the others. It was personal...against HIM. ::

Isis: But now that I'm back, I wanted to....CHECK on you, Cameron King.You were thoughtful enough to assist me during my difficulty when I was on the war path against the Purifiers. It's only fitting and fair that I return that thoughtfulness to you now in this time of need. Yesterday, at the scene of your attack, I discerned a CHANGE in you that was...UNNATURAL.

:: Cameron sighed heavily as he leaned forward on the chair, rubbing his dry and stoned eyes as he downed the rest of his beer in one long sip. ::

"Good to know you haven't completely turned your back on me, Dominique. I appreciate that."

:: Exhaling. ::

"Unnatural...but NECESSARY."

:: he cupped one of his hands on his forehead. ::

"Dominique..would you please enact a protected thoughts spell?"

:: he waited for her. ::

"I trust the people in this room, but I need to maintain appearances and play my own hand close to the heart. Dominique, please.."

:: Cameron looked towards Delilah. ::

"Look...I know things don't add up. I know that for all intents and purposes it looks like Haleigh got in over her head. And maybe she did. But this is war, Delilah. And at some point...as much as I loved [past tense] her..I had to start thinking of the people I COULD help."

:: he rose from the couch using his telepathic powers to jumpstart his senses and retain control of himself. ::

"When Haleigh went rogue..I was..well, I experienced a loss and a grievance, the likes of which I had never known. I felt a part of me in so much pain. In so much incredible pain and yet...still so much love that it scared me.."

"The night I slept with Haleigh..it was Morgan who found me, and walked me through it...HELPED me. MORGAN."

"Everything we had been through together. She almost destroyed the world because of how much she hated me. And there she was. We made a pact that night that we would lead the team in the coming days..but there was a small problem."

"There was a big part of me..that loved Haleigh so deeply that I couldn't fathom the idea that I would have to fight against her. Kill her if necessary. And it didn't sit right with me. I loved Haleigh so much that I would have sacrificed the safety of the others, much like she did when she betrayed us, and Ava soon after, in order to make sure she was safe. In order to give her space to let her do...what needed to be done.."

"Who has been Malice's favorite prey...over the years? ME. Who is the person who found himself madly in love with the woman who happens to be her daughter? ME. Who is the one who's mother she recruited to serve as her Black Queen? Me. So much room for hurt...so much room to destroy me, to hurt my SISTER. I couldn't allow it any longer. I couldn't let this...passion, the same passion I betrayed Alycia with, the same passion I attacked Morgan with as soon as she arrived back...the same PASSION that has always led me to do the most IMPULSIVE and STUPID things be the thing that destroyed my family...my friends."

"And then she sent me a video of her fucking who I've confirmed is The Red Knight. I realized...that I was a liability, and I couldn't let her or anybody at Hellfire use that against me anymore."

"So I removed it. The passion...the deep and DEFINING love I had for Haleigh. I used my empathic power to remove EVERY single trace of it from my body and I sent it to my sister to look after and protect..."

:: His eyes darted back and forth between Delilah, Isis and Richard, obviously a bit nervous. ::

"I no longer love Haleigh Davidoff. I am no longer bound by the glint of desire in her eyes and the words she doesn't speak. And in that...I have found clariity..I have found...refinement of my power...and I have felt UNBURDENED by the absolute PAIN and STRIFE that it is to love her. It's gone."

"I've done it so that I cannot be used as a pawn. I've done it so that for the first time in a long time I can stand against Hellfire as a FORMIDABLE opponent..and I will."

"Haleigh is somebody I know better than anybody. I KNOW that she thought what she was doing...was the right thing..but she ROMANTICISED Malice...and she REFUSED to listen to me when I tried to tell her that I might possibly understand Malice in a way that she doesn't..as Malice's ultimate prey..the man who has seen her do things..to his own BODY that would give the most depraved person pause. I know Malice in a way she doesn't and rather than listen to me, she...assumed she had a handle on things. She didn't..."

:: shaking his head. ::

"I can't have Haleigh know what I've done..or anyone for that matter. I need Haleigh to think I still love her, because I need to have a pulse on things. I need them ALL to think I am still the Cameron I was. Malice will use me against her. And I am counting on it..."

:: Cameron sat down again on the couch. ::

"I do not need anybody's opinion of what I have done. What I do need...is help. Isis - I know you..you are one of the only people who can watch the goings on of the hellfire mansion undetected. And you might be able to cloak what i've done from the likes of Malice.."

:: He looked at Delilah. ::

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I just...I knew you would try to stop me..try and get back...what I gave...and..I just needed to do this. I did."

:: pausing ::

"Because this time...I'm not getting taken out by Hellfire. I'm going to destroy each and every one of them by my own hand..or at least as many as possible."
 
Last edited:
Tachyon
Tachyon
Cam go hard.
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
That Zach line! LMAO
Haleigh: "IF? Come ON, you don't really think he's in LOVE with her, do you? He doesn't even know what love IS. He'll kill her to please his Queen, and save his own fucking hide."

"We shall see....won't we?"

She countered with a smirk. Haleigh was extremely confident for someone who only knew Berserker from laying on her back.

Haleigh: "I'll tell you what I WANT to do. I want to kill him, and paint your walls with the blood of your would-be PRINCE."

"Careful Scion."

Helena stated evenly--tone threatening. Her eyes locked and narrowed coolly on Haleigh's.

Haleigh: "But that's a gamble I can't afford to take. It's a call I don't have the authority to make. So, here I am, at your mercy, [smirking] or lack thereof. Do you want me on my knees? Do you want me on my back? I CAN DO whatever it is you WANT me to do, Helena."

Helena's brow lifted as a sly smile tugged on the corners of her mouth. Now this was interesting...Scion, begging her for mercy. Where was Mystique with a camera when you needed her?

"Your knees will do."

She purred delightfully, her eyes gleaming with a sadistic glee.

"NOW."

She snapped; Coco standing immediately with a snarl. She watched as Haleigh lowered herself to her knees, a low haughty laugh coming from her throat.

"Oh how utterly pathetic."

Standing, Helena moved to Haleigh, lifting her chin so the princess was looking up at her.

"Mommy would be so disappointed in you."

Helena's eyes 'smiled' wickedly as she pushed Haleigh's face away forcefully.

"I don't WANT to kill Persephone. She's quite the asset....powerful, beautiful, sadistic...will rip a person apart at the drop of a hat. My PROBLEM is that if she can fall for someone like Alek.....perhaps AVA isn't as gone as I suspected her to be. Now that's just not going to work for me...."

Helena circled behind Haleigh.

"SO. You want to save your sister? That's NEVER going to happen. In fact, I plan on having Talisman extract what remaining essence of Ava there is left. If you want to save PERSEPHONE on the other hand....well then, you're more than welcome to escort her to the Black Wing and deliver her to Kelly's doorstep."

Helena finally circled back around to face Haleigh. Pushing all of Scions buttons. Making her squirm at the thought of COMPLETELY losing her sister.

"HOWEVER with that comes risks. Kelly could...accidentally lobotomize her [feigning shock] whoops...[grinning] Or maybe take away all memories of her past including you [with a sigh] how tragic....Or...KILL HER. You just never know with those types of procedures."

Helena sat back down, crossing her legs and the knee with a malicious smile.

"SUCH a predicament....soooo many choices."

Helena leaned forward, her forearms resting on her knees.

"And NONE that involve YOU."

She sneered, her voice becoming bold and unforgiving.

"Go back to your WING, Scion. You have NOTHING of substance to offer me."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Tahe THAT Haleigh :p
St. Patrick's Cathedral

Cassandra: "What the hell do you want?"

"So many years...and that's all you have to say to me? I can't say I'm surprised..dissappointed but not surprised."

:: Ben stepped closer to her, breathing into her scent. She seemed glued to the spot she stood, which was a good sign. Despite her body language, he still had an in with her, one that he intended to use. There were so many things going through his mind when he thought of what he might say and do when he first was face to face with Cassandra again, but all of that faded now. He was operating on pure instinct. ::

"You still smell the same. So many years later..."

:: He inched even closer to her, breathing her in. With his free hand, he tucked a bit of hair behind her ear. ::

"Don't act like you're not happy to see me. I can sense it. There's a part of you...deep down...that's happy I'm here."

:: Ben stood next to her as he looked up at the architecture of the church, following her eyes. ::

"It's hard to picture you...as a religious woman..After everything you've been through."

:: pausing. ::

"You've certainly made a splash in the last decade or so. So much so that it's caught the attention of The Inner Circle of The Hellfire Club..."

:: smirking. ::

"Do you know that they sought me out? Found me in Prague actually. Invited me here."

:: he laughed a bit, his face now only a few inches away from hers. ::

"What have you done that would make The Hellfire Club want to destroy you..using ME?"

:: Ben KISSED Cassandra passionately. ::

"Must have been something good."
 
The Secret Garden - Rose's Sanctuary

:: Sharon left to go talk to the hot as fuck Clandestine member and Rae found herself on baby duty. Although she wasn't the most maternal of women, even she could not shake the pull in her ovaries when she looked upon a beautiful baby. She stood in the nursery, taking her duties seriously. She swaddled, comforted and sang the babies to sleep like a good woman would. If only her son could see her now. Being such a grandmother, such a good person. But that ship had long sailed. It didn't stop her from silently seeking an act of contrition. She had held her grandson once, at the hospital when he was born. She had looked at his innocent and gentle eyes, in complete and reverent awe of how innocent and sweet he was. He didn't know her as the perpetual fuck up she saw herself to be. He didn't know all of her flaws, and all of the backstory that led her to be so conflicted with her son. HE just saw a pure and gentle soul that loved her immediately, and as such, it put her on edge. It throttled her back to reality and made her realize that to try and love her grandsom as she had loved her son would be make her as selfish as she truly believed herself to be. That little boy was perfect and untouched and so pure. She held him for a few perfect moments, long enough for the baby to know how much she loved him, but short enough for him to be left wondering. It was her signature move. Her reasons were her own. ::

:: And then she hit the road. She wasn't the mothering type. Her son would say as much. She didn't want to taint another man. Didn't want to ruin another man in this world. She had done enough. So she held these babies, and kissed them and hugged them and sang to them as if they were her own, suspending reality for a moment, letting herself believe that she was a good enough person to deserve to know them. ::

:: that is...until she saw her boo thing in the window. ::

"Hot DAMN! Xavier!"

:: She ran to the door, opened it and threw her arms around him, lingering for a few moments, taking him in completely. ::

"Oh my god! My little ebony road runner!"

:: she kissed him on the cheek. ::

"I've been dreaming of Wyle E. Coyote for weeks and I couldn't understand why!"

"I knew you were in town. Oh honey. It's so good to see you!"

:: She kissed him on the lips this time, her mind seeing something. ::

"You've joined this team? Oh shit. I gotta make sure you're okay, dear. Come on in, come on in!"

:: Rae invited Xavier in once again her power working for her. ::

"Sit down in the sitting room...and [thinking] who is the time witch you've been sleeping with. Do I know her?"
 
Persephone
Persephone
LMAO @ my little ebony road runner
The Red Knight’s Quarters

Seph said:
"But first, alcohol."

Alek put a hand under the pillow behind his head and propped himself up, watching Seph cross the room with an amused smile. She virtually chugged the drink she had left on the table, and then fixed two new drinks for them. He licked his lips as she returned to bed, handing him a glass.

Seph said:
"Drink. You need to catch up."

She laid down next to him, and he leaned down and kissed her throat.

“I am already drunk on sex.”

Laughing he took a drink.

Seph said:
"I'm beginning to think that hemlock was laced with something."

“Don’t tell me you’re going to pass out on me now…”

She smiled, rolling towards him. He smiled as he lips touched his neck, and his hand started to stroke her back.

Seph said:
"God, you're so hot...."

He laughed. She was drunk.

“I’m glad you think so.”

He finished off the drink she’d made and reached over top of her to put the glass on the bedside table.

“I guess you don’t want to eat first?”
 
The Hellfire Club -- The Red Queen's Chambers

Helena's responses, her clever little quips, were very telling. She wasn't entirely sure Alek WOULD follow her orders anymore, hence the 'we shall see', but she wanted him to. Otherwise she wouldn't have blinked at Haleigh's admitted desire to kill him. 'Careful Scion' was a sharp warning that gave Haleigh all the confirmation she was looking for. She tried the path of least resistance, put the power in Helena's hands, and hoped the Queen would use the weapon she'd been given.

Helena: Your knees will do.

YOU FUCKING BITCH!

She thought, with a cold, hateful glare.

Helena: NOW.

The Queen commanded, and then the damn dog snarled. Haleigh's gaze cut to Coco.

You're a fucking bitch too.

Then her gaze went back to Helena, and she grit her teeth. She could do this. To save her sister's life, she could do it. She knelt, and Helena laughed.

Helena: Oh how utterly pathetic.

She was in range for a quick kill, and action beat reaction almost every time. The Red Queen reached down and lifted Haleigh's chin, savoring the moment.

Helena: Mommy would be so disappointed in you.

Haleigh didn't speak, or even react. She let the Red Queen have her fun, have her moment to gloat, because it was all part of the game. She'd only be allowed to play if she let the Queens think they were winning.

She forced herself to remain where she was, as Helena circled her and taunted her, trying to push her buttons. Haleigh knew if she stood up, she'd kill the bitch, and her little dog too, and then the game would be over.

Helena: SUCH a predicament....soooo many choices. And NONE that involve YOU. Go back to your WING, Scion. You have NOTHING of substance to offer me.

Haleigh sat back on her heels, looking down at the floor in front of her, head slightly bowed, as if in defeat. She had TRIED to play nice. Now it was time to play dirty.

"Well now that's just not true...."

She said, and then lifted her eyes to lock on to Helena, a smirk on her lips.

"I have the Red Knight."

Her hands on her knees, she leaned in for emphasis.

"Wouldn't you like to have him back?"

She asked, and she watched Helena's expression change.

"You took a risk, telling him to kill her. You put him in a bad, bad position. If he IS still loyal to you, and he kills her, I WILL KILL HIM. Then your court will be empty, except for Mystique-- but don't worry, I like her. On the other hand... If he really believes he loves her, and he betrays you, you'll have to kill them both. Then your court will be empty, but that'll be the least of your worries -- I know, I know 'Careful Scion'."

She said, pretending to warn herself, and then she held up her hands in mock surrender.

"Just being honest."

She shrugged, and then smiled again.

"You have choices, and you say they don't involve ME. But.... I have choices TOO. I could plant the seeds of doubt in Alek's mind, make him think there's a way out of this, a way he can keep his precious love, his prized Persephone. But then again, you lose them both. OR.... I could tell my sister about the pact he made to become Prince, and she'll kill HIM for the betrayal. Hmm, no, you still don't get what you want, and neither do I, because you'll kill her. I KNOW WHAT WE COULD DO.... We could work TOGETHER. All we have to do is kill their love for each other. Then YOU get your Red Knight back -- with a full Red Court to boot.... and I get to keep my sister... and you'll have the White Princess forever in your debt."
 
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Heartless, just HEARTLESS!
The Parthenon – Delilah’s Suite

Delilah brought Isis and Rich to where Cameron was sitting, in her living room.

Isis said:
"The last time I saw you...we were in your apartment, which was the scene of a BLOOD BATH."

Delilah gasped, her eyes looking from Isis to Cameron.

“Cameron!”

Cam said:
"It wasn't as bad as it sounds, Delilah. I promise."

She just gaped at him. How does a blood bath not be as bad as it sounds?!

Cam said:
"I was gonna tell you...but then things with Bishop…Alycia and Sharon and Zach. I just didn't want you to split your focus from Maxim."

“Cameron.”

She sat down next to him on the couch.

“I will ALWAYS have time for you, no matter what else is going on.”

Delilah looked back up at Isis, since Cameron was not being forthcoming with the details.

Isis said:
"Shadow Weaver, Arsenal, and myself found Cameron on the floor. He'd been attacked, and his assailant left a blood message on the walls of his bedroom, and his bed, along with the body of a murdered woman."

Her hand flew to her mouth.

“Jesus!”

Her head swiveled to Cam.

“Are you sure you’re okay?!”

Cam said:
"Gladys. The homeless woman I play chess with in the park every now and then? The one who refuses my money but makes me tell her stories…it was her."

“Oh, god, Cameron, I’m so sorry.”

She leaned over and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Isis said:
"Cameron himself had had a panic attack, I was able to revive him, and while Karen assisted him, Michael had the scene scrubbed. There was no further sign of the intruder or the snake she used to attack him. I had to LEAVE before I could find out anything more, because Sharon called me with the emergency regarding Bishop."

Delilah picked her feet up off the floor, her eyes darting around.

“Are we sure it’s gone. Did anyone tell Morgan?”

She looked at Cameron, then up at Isis and back.

“Surely they couldn’t…attack Cameron. I mean, anyone but him.”

He was the one person that Delilah thought was safe from Haleigh. She’d die before hurting him.

Isis said:
Yesterday, at the scene of your attack, I discerned a CHANGE in you that was...UNNATURAL.

Cam said:
"Dominique..would you please enact a protected thoughts spell?"

“What? Why?”

Thinking that Cameron meant to hide something from her.

He looked at her, and she realized that wasn’t it.

Cam said:
"Look...I know things don't add up. I know that for all intents and purposes it looks like Haleigh got in over her head. And maybe she did. But this is war, Delilah. And at some point...as much as I loved her...I had to start thinking of the people I COULD help."

"When Haleigh went rogue…I was...well, I experienced a loss and a grievance, the likes of which I had never known. I felt a part of me in so much pain. In so much incredible pain and yet...still so much love that it scared me."

She reached up and took Cameron’s hand and squeezed it. She knew that feeling well. Intimately.

Cameron went on to describe what had happened in the aftermath of Haleigh’s departure .

Cam said:
"There was a big part of me…that loved Haleigh so deeply that I couldn't fathom the idea that I would have to fight against her. Kill her if necessary. And it didn't sit right with me.

“I will never let you do that Cam, never. I’ll kill her myself before I let you do it.”

A tear fell from Delilah’s eye and she looked away to wipe it. No one should have to do that. Never again. But he kept going.

Cam said:
"So I removed it. The passion...the deep and DEFINING love I had for Haleigh. I used my empathic power to remove EVERY single trace of it from my body and I sent it to my sister to look after and protect..."

“So THAT’s what you did.”

She had thought he had switched off his emotions, but that wasn’t it.

“Cameron…you don’t have to do this…”

That he had been denied Haleigh so long for ridiculous reasons and now was to be denied even the feeling itself was horrifying to Delilah.

“I’m sorry, I…should have never let it get this far.”

She shook her head.

“If I had been stronger, you wouldn’t have thought you had to do…THIS.”

Cam said:
"I no longer love Haleigh Davidoff.”

“Cameron, no.”

Cam said:
"I've done it so that I cannot be used as a pawn. I've done it so that for the first time in a long time I can stand against Hellfire as a FORMIDABLE opponent...and I will."

“Cameron…”

She stood and faced him, taking both hands in hers so he had to look at her.

“You have ALWAYS been a formidable opponent. You just need to believe it.”

She looked pleadingly into his eyes.

Cam said:
"I can't have Haleigh know what I've done...or anyone for that matter. I need Haleigh to think I still love her, because I need to have a pulse on things. I need them ALL to think I am still the Cameron I was. Malice will use me against her. And I am counting on it..."

Cameron sat down, and she looked down at him.

“I will NOT use you as bait.”

He looked at her.

Cam said:
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I just...I knew you would try to stop me…try and get back...what I gave...and...I just needed to do this. I did."

She sank down into the couch next to him. She nodded, tried to smile, holding back tears. Touched his arm.

Cam said:
"Because this time...I'm not getting taken out by Hellfire. I'm going to destroy each and every one of them by my own hand...or at least as many as possible."

“Okay.”

She watched him a moment longer.

“But we’re doing this together.”
 
Haleigh: "Well now that's just not true....I have the Red Knight. Wouldn't you like to have him back?"

Helena narrowed her eyes.

"And here I thought your sister had the Red Knight."

Haleigh: "You took a risk, telling him to kill her. You put him in a bad, bad position. If he IS still loyal to you, and he kills her, I WILL KILL HIM. Then your court will be empty, except for Mystique-- but don't worry, I like her. On the other hand... If he really believes he loves her, and he betrays you, you'll have to kill them both. Then your court will be empty, but that'll be the least of your worries -- I know, I know 'Careful Scion'."

Helena's face remained even and cold as she looked at Scion kneeling before her, weaving a web so intricately it would entrap most people. She spoke about what Helena already knew. Alek kills Persephone, she's out of Rook. Alek doesn't kill Persephone she's out a Knight AND Rook. BUT one very important detail that Haleigh seemed to be forgetting was, HELENA already made the hit on Persephone. And by doing so, she was fully aware she would be down a Rook. Alek would be angry, maybe even sad, but he would get over it because he would realize Helena was right in that Persephone made him weak. She would have her Bishop and Knight as she did BEFORE Persephone arrived, and all would be BACK to the way it WAS.

But she let Haleigh continue. Watching silently, studying her carefully.

Haleigh: "You have choices, and you say they don't involve ME. But.... I have choices TOO. I could plant the seeds of doubt in Alek's mind, make him think there's a way out of this, a way he can keep his precious love, his prized Persephone. But then again, you lose them both. OR.... I could tell my sister about the pact he made to become Prince, and she'll kill HIM for the betrayal. Hmm, no, you still don't get what you want, and neither do I, because you'll kill her. I KNOW WHAT WE COULD DO.... We could work TOGETHER. All we have to do is kill their love for each other. Then YOU get your Red Knight back -- with a full Red Court to boot.... and I get to keep my sister... and you'll have the White Princess forever in your debt."

A small smile appeared on Helena's lips, alleviating the ruthless stare she had trained on Scion.

"Has anyone ever told you....you are so much like your FATHER? It's quite disturbing really....a trait not well received within these walls, mind you."

She warned, not only speaking of herself but DIANA as well.

"But, you make a valid point."

Helena didn't count on Scion's admission of insubordination if Persephone were to die. She could easily go to Diana and tell her of the White Princess' plans to kill another court member leading to her OWN death....but even Helena wasn't aware of just how many clones Diana had of her daughter. Bravo, Scion...a web you have weaved indeed.

Waving her two fingers upwards.

"Get up."

She dryly stated as she stood as well.

"Fine."

She simply stated, walking over to her bar and grabbing herself a decanter of vodka and pouring it into a martini shaker. Her back was to Haleigh as she prepared her drink.

"I WON'T have Alek kill your sister."

Pouring a bit of vermouth into the shaker, Helena smirked wickedly as her mind turned with ideas. She WOULDN'T have Alek kill Persephone as planned before. Because as much a she HATED to admit it, Haleigh WAS right. Alek kills her Rook, Scion kills her Knight. She would be out nearly a full court. So....she would just have to kill Persephone in a different way, one NOT linked to her Knight. One that looked like an accident or collateral damage during battle. She would give no reason for Scion to attack her court....then Alek would be hers and Haleigh would be devastated by the loss of her sister. Win, win.

Shaking the cocktail, she poured the chilled liquid into a martini glass before turning around.

"As long as you make her life a living hell."

She continued with a grin just before taking a sip of her drink.

"Take him away from her. Make him want YOU more. FLAUNT it in front of her. Honey....if you want to work with me to save your sister, i'm going to at least enjoy watching you hurt her."

Helena approached Haleigh with a saunter.

"You succeed? She lives. And you OWE me....and I WILL collect ten-fold."

Helena tilted her head, her eyes trained on Scion. Time to make the princess dance....and put her front row to her sister's destruction and eventual death.

"Do we have a deal?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top