Illustra-99th floor
:: the sound of high heels could be heard coming close as Alycia Barnett finally strode into the conference room, carrying a Coach attache' and two files. she spoke immediately as she entered, not bothering to look at anyone in particular as she took her place at the head of the table.::
Good afternoon ladies and gentleman. I am Alycia Barnett and I am here during this unfortunate occasion in the capacity as executrix of the will and estate for Cameron King.
Upon the time of his death, I was entrusted to handle the revealing and the reading of his will. I ask that you remain SILENT
::looking at Erika, Vivica and the twins as she said that::
until I am finished.
::Alycia's voice was feminine, strong, clear and her tone direct. she moved with efficiency as she set her files down and opened her attache and drew forth some documents. standing at the head of the table, she cleared her throat and began.::
Cameron King said:
I, Cameron King, of 4616 Fashion Way Circle [Illustra], being of sound mind, do hearby declare that this is my Last Will and Testament certify that I am not acting under any undue influence, duress or menace.
I revoke all earlier Wills and Codicils.
I appoint as my executrix/trustee:
Alycia Barnett of 82 Central Park West, New York City, New York
My executrix shall not be required to give any bond or security in any jurisdiction and administer my estate without court supervision to the maximum extent permitted by law.
My executrix may, at anytime, nominate an individual, bank or trust company to serve as an additional executor/executrix.
I wish to be buried.
Without imposing any legal obligations, I wish to leave my executrix the following instructions:
I am to be laid to rest at at "Hope" Cemetary.
::Alycia paused for a moment, as she looked over some of the documents, and then turned the page. Looking with a scowl at anyone who dared to try to peek at the documents at her place on the table.::
continuing on,
Cameron King said:
I appoint as legal guardian for my children, Sarah and Sydney King:
Alison Marble of 4616 Fashion Way BLVD (Illustra), giving her sole physical custody of Sarah and Sydney King.
:: Alycia looked at the twins, the Erika and Alison. As she looked back at Erika, she couldnt help but have a smirk on her face.::
that will put this uppity wanna be joan of arc in her place....i bet she wasnt expecting THAT- to be SECOND CHOICE! but ...what about Alison? This is such a ...an unexpected thing to have to be faced with.
It is noted that in the event Alison Marble dies or is no longer able to care for and insure the wellbeing of these children, Erika King of 1439 Windmill Pointe, Pacific Pallicades, CA, listed as "godmother" will be appointed the substitute guardian of Sarah and Sydney King
on to the matter of property, assets, gifts and legacies
Cameron King said:
To Haleigh Davidoff, of 4616 Fashion Way Circle[Illustra] I leave the personal effects of my estate including all artwork, furniture and pictures, however my daughters, Sarah and Sydney are to be allowed first pick of things they want as well as his dog from his Penthouse, the Great Dane named Norma.
To Morgan Victoria, of 4616 Fashion Way Circle, I leave full business control over the King Enterprises/Illustra Partnership as well as the ownership of the New York Parthenon Hotel.
To Erika King, of 1439 Windmill Pointe, Pacific Pallicades, CA, I leave her with the status of Partner in his subsidiary companies and Non Profit Organizations as well as the previously undiscolosed charity known as Life Prophet Inc. which helps kids get out of the foster system and into good homes as well as getting kids off of the streets.
To Vivica Lennox, i leave King Enterprises, she will be installed is CEO and President of all operations, deferring only to Morgan Victoria in the handling of the partnership between King Enterprises and Illustra as well as the Parthenon Hotel
To Alison Marble of 4616 Fashion Way Circle, New York City, New York, I leave the house in Los Angeles as well as all personal journals that will reveal previously unknown information on a variety of "subjects."
::Alycia emphasized the world "subjects" as she looked around the room. clearly there were some SECRETS in these journals and more than one person in this room could be humiliated or OTHERWISE by them. how FITTING that the seer/precog of the group now have complete access to them. She hoped that ERIKA and VIVICA would be blown out of the water by this.::
Cameron King said:
To my daughters, Sydney and Sarah King, I request that upon theire 18th birthday [if it has not already been reached] they receive POD on Cameron's bank accounts which will be used to purchase them houses, cars, etc.
10 Million to each of the Daughters with 2 million in investments for each of them to be paid out in dividends.
With liquid assets estimated at 90 million, my executrix shall hold what is left of my estate on trust to sell or retain it and:
Pay my remaining debts and funeral expenses
After meeting these expenses, use the residue of my estate to pay any remaining debts of my daughters Sarah King and Sydney King and my sisters.
All non profit agencies left to Erika King will be sufficiently funded.
upon all of these conditions being satisfied, i leave the rest of my fiscal assets and estate to be divided among the members of The Six in EQUAL shares.
:: closing the file::
and that, concludes the reading of the last will and testament of Cameron King.
:: looking at Delilah and Nicolas::
obviously some of you were not members of the Six or connected to Cameron King at the time this will was finalized and signed by the appropriate parties. Some of you were also "dead" at the time. :looking at Blaze: which is why Cameorn allowed me the power to add the amendment of leaving a financial gift in equal shares to be given to every member of the six after all obligations are met.
given some of the guests in attendance...especially those who act as though they've just come down off the cross, and others who so eaily neglect their duties as a chaparone
:: a shot at Erika and Vivica::
:: glaring at Vivica::
I certainly hope for the sake of King Enterprises that you dont handle the company as absentmindedly as you did Cameron's children.
::rolling her eyes as she slammed her attache shut, she directed her assistant to place documents in front of Erika dn Vivica while she took the others over to Alison to sign. and now was the time for everyone to speak in reaction to the reading of the will.::
There will be several documents for you to sign Alison, as well as you Erika and ....:: in an cold, grudging voice:: you as well...Vivica.