Girls behaving badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illustra-99th floor

:: several hours had past, Blaze would check in on Alycia every so often while the former DA worked on her "project". having made some phone calls, and covered alot of ground, she was no less agitated but certainly happy with the progress she had made.::

ANY DAY NOW...

:: she thought as she looked at a clock with an impatient huff.::

:: sitting back in her executive chair, the office was now darkened. only a soft hum of power in the air. the former DA folded her arms and crossed her long legs at the knee.::

::her assistant buzzed, Haleigh finally arrived. Alycia directed her assistant to show Haleigh in. Hopefully the woman wouldnt waste time with Blaze on her way to the central circular office.::


:: there was QUITE A BIT to discuss...this would not only affect Haleigh but Persephone as well....and the scope of this was rather large...for there was more than just Haleigh's privacy at stake. Her standing with the six, Persephone's "identity" (which would link her and haleigh in a way no one would expect), justice for Sharon Kelly...and the destruction of Mystech's most powerfull weapons dealer/manufacturer.::


:: Alycia sat, with a look of annoyance on her face, watching the door, Haleigh would be inside any moment.::

I cant WAIT to see what she has to say for herself...THIS time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Alison's Suite

Nicolas walked peacefully around the areas to which he and Delilah confoned themselves. He did not feel right in going throughout the entire area, so he kept to a route that kept him in the main room. As he and Delilah spoke and related a bit to one another, he realized how natural all of this was beginning to feel, like he was REALLY supposed to be here.
He thought back to his start here and his interactions with Alison and he chuckled, eyes blinking. If you had told anyone that just days later he would be holding her as he was assigned the duty of watching her, they would have said you were crazy, but here he was. He reached out with his TK through the apartment, looking for anything amiss, making sure that Alison was OK by scanning her vitals. She was already doing better.
 
Newport, CA

< Erika King sat in front of her vanity, nervously combing her hair. She was fuming from the argument with Alison, but her threats were not idle. She was going to kill them. She was going to kill each and every one of them. Looking at her cold reflection in the mirror. She sighed talking out loud to herself. >

"Oh Cameron, I wish you were here now.. You would know what to do about Alison..."

< She began to twitch as her demeanor took a drastically darker turn. >

"But you're NOT! You're DEAD! MURDERED! And your hero ALISON was NOWHERE to be found! Some GUARDIAN!"

< Another twitching irked Erika's body as tears began to fill her hatred filled eyes. >

"Erika, stop it! You are STRONGER than this! STOP!"

< She screamed so loud it rang in her ears. Soon her cries were silenced as she looked down at her hands that appeared to now have blood all over them which dripped down to the floor and in between her toes as she shook her head violently. >

"LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER ERIKA! Kill the BITCH! End it NOW! That selfish WHORE deserves it! I will DRINK her blood before SPITTING it back into her cold DEAD face!!!!"

< Her cackling evil laughter seemed to fill the halls of her once peacful beachside manor. Erika had fallen, HARD and now it was too late to turn back. >
 
Alycia's Satellite Office: 99th Floor

Haleigh made her way to the 99th floor, going to Alycia's secretary rather than directly to her office to attempt to get off on the right foot... she knew she'd need all the slack she could get. The assistant buzzed Alycia and then directed Haleigh into her office, and Haleigh walked towards the door, passing through an open waiting room.... with BLAZE in it. Haleigh narrowed her eyes as she passed Blaze, a strong defensive instinct rising up in her with her anger. She put her hand on the knob to alycia's door and stopped, throwing a look of daggers over her shoulder at her teammate.

"If you know what's good for you.... you'll STAY OUT of this. It doesn't concern you yet."

She says, without allowing Blaze to respond before she disappears behind Alycia's door. Haleigh takes comfort in knowing that these inner walls are SOUNDPROOF... and she looks up at a hidden camera and points to it discreetly, causing it to power down and give them the ultimate privacy. Haleigh seems calm and steady, despite her short encounter with Blaze, and she asks politely if she can sit in one of the chairs opposite Alycia's desk before sinking into it with a sigh.

"Alycia... I know you must have a good deal of questions for me. I'm not going to LIE to you... because honestly, it wouldn't serve me. Before we get started... I just like to thank you for bringing this to ME personally, in private... you have more grace than others. So. Rather than me trying to tell you what you already know... why don't you ask me what you WANT to know.... and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge... which happens to be limited by CHOICE in this matter."
 
Alycia's office

Positioned behind a large Oak desk, Blaze's green eyes sparkled with vibrancy. Alycia's little abrasive attitude didn't frighten her and she didn't take it personally. She knew how painful it was for the former DA regarding Sharon's death.

Her fingertips dashed across the black keyboard in front of her. What was she searching for? The cursor blinked before a small icon appeared. Shifting back in the leather swivel chair with her legs crossed. Alycia's assistant's voice reverberated in Blaze's keen ears, causing her to get up from the desk.

Walking up to the door frame of the room she was in. She didn't take any chances nor did she intend to. Haleigh's distinctive scent identifying her in seconds as Blaze relaxed. Stepping back inside the door again she turned at the waist to return to the desk. Haleigh's voice calling out to the mutant. Spinning around with a wicked smile she made a mocking wave of her hand before closing the door on Haleigh's rant permanently.

Shaking her head with a cackle she moved to the desk again. Her interest wasn't in Haleigh at the moment. Her betrayal would come to the surface especially with a link to MysTech. Blaze hoped for Haleigh's sake she had a strong defense because otherwise Alycia would nail her ass.
 
:: It had been a few hours since Morgan informed Persephone that they would be heading out west to retrieve some personal journals of Cameron King. She wasn't quite sure when they would be leaving tonight, so she decided a little alcohol induced fun wouldn't hurt. Especially after running into her 'old friend'. ::

:: Stepping out of her penthouse, Persephone was dressed in a simple, yet very sexy black strapless dress and black six inch strappy heals. With her long ebony tresses bone straight and parted to the side, they rested just above her waist, looking like melted chocolate. Locking her penthouse door, her gold cuff--the only piece of jewelry worn--glimmered beautifully as the lights caught it. Another one of her pieces she had kept throughout the years. This one actually given to her by her ex husband. Hey, why waste good jewelry? ::

:: Stepping away from her locked door, she made her way down the small hallway to the elevator. Pressing the single red button, Persephone returned her keys to her small black velvet clutch before closing it. Hearing the soft ding of the elevator door opening, Persephone slipped into the small compartment and hit the lobby button before waiting. ::

:: Arriving in the lobby, she made her way to the back entrance where the underground garage was located. Right on cue, her black 2007 Porsche Boxter pulled up next to her, a beautiful car the goddess spotted a few days ago and decided to buy. Making her way around the front of the vehicle, Marcus climbed out of the driver's side door and nodded to Persephone respectfully. ::

"Thank you, Marcus."

:: Climbing into the driver's seat, she tossed her clutch into the side seat. Putting the car into gear, she manually shifted into first gear before pealing out of the garage and down the streets in a fury. ::

---

:: Arriving at Club Capricorn, she parked in front of the establishment, and climbed out allowing the teenage valet to take it around to the parking lot. Bypassing the line of patrons waiting to enter the club, she glanced to the head bouncer who opened the red ropes allowing her to enter. Walking through, she made her way into the booming club walking straight to the bar. ::

"Hello love."

:: Grinning to the bartender who most obviously was checking her out, he smiled in return watching as she sat on a vacant stool. ::

"Bloody Mary."

:: Immediately he began to make her drink order as she turned away from the bar and began to survey the club. Maybe she could actually make it through the night without having to murder or fight someone. ::
 
Illustra - 106th Floor

[ After helping get Alison settled in her room, Delilah returned to the living area with Nicolas. She walked to the window and stared out at the expanse of the city. Somewhere out there was Erika, and who knew what she was plotting. Would she really try to kill Alison and the girls? Emphasis on try. Delilah would not lose Morgan or Alison again. No matter what it took.

She was brought out of her thoughts as Nicolas spoke.

Rampage said:
"I guess it was wishful thinking that we would rest after that last caper, huh?"

She turned her head back towards him and allowed herself a small laugh at his comment. She walked slowly to the sofa and took a seat.

"Rest is something we rarely get with this team, you'll find. I almost prefer it that way...instead of waiting for the other shoe to fall."

She looked up into his face, studying him. "If I might ask - what are you doing here? Why do you put yourself in danger for people you don't even know?"
 
Nicolas looked back at delilah as she put the question to him. He smiled and walked a bit towards her as he answered.

"To tell you the truth this is what I always hoped to do. I have been trained since I was a toddler to fight the good fight, to protect the innocent and try to bring about positive change in this world. My father, when he found me, not only saw a son to him but also a weapon to try to strike for good. That is what I try to do with my foundations, charitable organizations with which I am affiliated, even with my academic pursuits. I am actually hoping to connect a bit with Haleigh to see if I can be of any help in R&D with her as far as new technology is concerned. My father was preparing to introduce me to you guys when he was killed. Shortly afterwards Senator Kelly was also killed before she could continue his dream of uniting us in the hopes of having me contribute to a force capable to standing up to evil, in particular Mystech. Ororo found me and sent me to retreive Dr. Victoria. She then filled in the missing gaps that I had in terms of what I was to do. I am finally here now because I know that my destiny lies here, with you in this place and time. I can already feel the connection and I believe that we will do great things in the future. For all intents and purposes, all of you ARE now my family, the family my father and Senator Kelly had always planned for me to unite with. So, I am here."

Nicolas let it all spill out in a long but lively speech that really did come from his heart. Although he was a hard pragmmatist 99% of the time, this was something in which he truly did believe.
 
"Maybe you'll fit in here after all..."

[ She smiled briefly, her face then falling a bit. ]

"Just be careful about idealizing 'the good fight'...I should know. Things aren't always so black and white."

[ She sighed and stood, beginning to pace a little. ]

"I hate this waiting...I feel like we should be out there doing something. Even though I know there's nothing we can do..."

[ It always seemed to fall to Delilah to be the one who worried...she watched and worried. It was enough to make a sane person crazy. How would Alison get over this? Not only her brother's death and being given custody of her two nieces - but having her own sister threaten to kill her? And what if they were actually forced to kill Erika? Could Alison deal with it? She honestly didn't know. ]
 
Nicolas smiled back at Delilah. He heard gher warning, and his face grew a bit more grim.

"I am understanding that more every day I am here."

He stood apart as she began to pace. He was getting anxious and, even though he knew this was an imprtant assignment, he did not like waiting to be attacked. he continued to scan and monitor the area of Alison's apartment...
 
Illustra -Haleigh's floor

:: Sarah and Sydney were so busy with the dogs that they barely noticed when Haleigh left for her meeting with Alycia Barnett. After they were done messing around with Norma, Sydney took a look at Zach up and down. He was a fine specimen of a man but Sydney and Sarah were both definitely Daddy's girls and Sydney, being the outspoken one out of her and her sister, decided to figure out just who this Zach was and what Haleigh was doing with him and not her father. There had to be something about him that was better than Cameron other than the fact that her father was dead. She stood to her feet and smiled. ::

"So.. Haleigh and yourself.. Are an item? I mean not that it's any of my business.. you know being the daughter of the dead man who just proclaimed his undying love for Haleigh.. You know the guy she loved with all her heart but couldn't say anything to him because she was scared.. Tell me.. Has she told YOU she loves you yet? Are you the lucky one..."

:: Sydney wanted to have some fun. She was a trickster at heart and she really didn't have a problem with Zach. He was cute and if he was into younger girls she would be all over him herself. Sydney just wanted to shake him up a little. Make him a little speechless in front of these teenage girls who were obviously more intelligent than they seemed. She turned to her sister. ::

"I don't know Sarah.. Dad was cute but he is pretty Hot. I can see what Haleigh would see in him. He's probably an athlete.. a spy perhaps like her? Come on Zachy boy, give us the scoop. What's going on between you two. What's the dirt? Just why are you here?"

:: She looked at him unforgivingly with a smirk on her face awaiting his answer with anticipation. ::
 
Outside of Alycia's office

Blaze sat behind the large desk, her fingertips tapping across the keyboard. She was searching for Vivica in Illustra. Her mind had wondered to the enigma, and Blaze wanted answers. If the others weren't willing to deal than she would find answers elsewhere. Plus, Vivica could shed some light on the shady subject of Cameron's death, Erika, the twins, etc.

Rising from the chair, Blaze moved past the desk. Opening the door she looked at Alycia's closed door before walking outside of the office. Haleigh could take it from there, she had her own problems to worry about. Moving through the hallway to see Vivica standing there. Her green eyes sparkled.

"Vivica, always a pleasure."

Her eyes glancing over her shoulder. "I don't know about you but this girl needs a reprieve from the Young and Vicious soap opera we have got going here. Care to accompany me?" She asked politely. Blaze respected Vivica unlike some of the others.
 
- Vivica was a little surprised at Blaze's offer to go out with her. Blaze was always considered the outcast of the Six, even in her death her sister Jasmine left much to be offered. She thought the others would miss her, be more kind to her, but instead Blaze somewhat returned to the same role she had been in before her death. Vivica analyzed her movements and body language and made an educated decision that she was being genuine in her offer. Sydney and Sarah were safe with Haleigh and she was more than sure that the girls would like to spend some alone time with her and to swoon over Zach, so Vivica decided she would go. Maybe Blaze would understand what she was talking about with the twins. She seemed like she could be an open mind to whatever Vivica had been thinking in her head. -

"Blaze, thank you for the offer.. Why don't we head over to the Parthenon. The Bar and Lounge there is excellent and I hired the bartenders.. Although Morgan Victoria may own the hotel now, I can still get us free drinks. Girls have their ways don't they.. Besides.. I need to talk to someone about... Well we will talk when get there? Is that alright?

- She was hoping that Blaze would accept her offer. Vivica had never really associated with anyone in the Six other than Cameron and on occassion, Haleigh whenever both she and Cameron were together. It would be nice to get close to someone inside the circle and Vivica NEEDED to talk to someone about all the things going on in her own life. She was rogue now and she was able to spill the beans on all of her dirty secrets. -
 
to the Parthenon hotel

Awaiting a response from Vivica, Blaze's green eyes locked with the woman. She seemed anxious probably stressed from all that went down today. Vivica confirmed her invitation along with one of her own. Blaze hadn't been to any of Cameron's hotel chains before, but the idea sounded pleasant.

"I'm game, let's go."

She motioned for Vivica to walk ahead. Blaze walking side by side of her. Looking back to Vivica with a curious expression. It was rare for Vivica to go out and let her "hair down" but after today she couldn't blame her or Alison. "I'll have an Agent waiting for us. I know how Haleigh feels about all of us. I know she'll wanna keep an extra eye on me. It'll stroke her pride if we have someone drive us, unless you have another idea."

The two heading off for the Parthenon, where all would be revealed or most of it.
 
Zach: 105th Floor

Zach stood back, admiring the painting and his contribution to hang it. He was also still dressed as he had been at the funeral, though he'd untucked his black oxford shirt and rolled up the sleeves to his elbows. He looked the girls over as Sydney began talking to him, with a gentle smile as he moved around the breakfast bar and into the kitchen as Sydney asked if Haleigh'd ever told him those three little words.

"Actually... only once.... and I think it was more because Morgan had died and she was afraid she'd lose me before getting the chance to tell me how she felt than anything. Haleigh doesnt exactly throw the words around."

He said, as he reached in the fridge for a Michelob beer. "You ladies want anything? Haleigh drinks these strawberry daquiri wine coolers... she doesn't like the taste of beer. Or... the lack thereof, as she says."

If it had occured to Zach that Sydney and Sarah were underage, he didn't let on... just as if he had taken any interest in what Sydney said to Sarah about him, he didn't show it. He opens his bottle [and the girls, if they requested one] as he thinks about how to address her questions. He came back into the living room, settling into a deep seated leather armchair.

"The relationship between your father and Haleigh.... was very complicated at best. I don't doubt she loved him very much... and he her, obviously. But life... just isnt that simple. The wall between them was bricked with things they couldnt say to each other. She would have found it funny if she hadn't spent so much time frustrated by it, actually. They were birds of a feather.... and loved each other so much that neither of them wanted to admit it, as if they were afraid it wouldn't be reciprocated. And your dad would find what he wanted from Haleigh in other women.... and Haleigh would find the same in me."

He paused to take a drink and Echo jumped up into his lap. He scratched the dog behind the ears and went on.

"You aren't aware... but Haleigh wasn't always so warm and receptive. She felt like love was a weakness, and after she died... she realized she was wrong... but your father had been so devastated by losing her that he'd found someone else for comfort... and it drove a wedge between them... and I was still there... when your father went off for a while to take a break.... Haleigh realized things would never be the same between them... and she turned to me. I guess you can figure out the rest. You must understand... things are rarely black and white, with ANY of the Six... I imagine that the words your father left for Haleigh in his letter struck her very deeply, even though she doesn't show it.... and even I can't sense it... but I know her too well... Hearing him say in death what she waited nearly a year for in his life... has to be hard for her."

Zach had been careful in what he said about himself and Haleigh, as he could tell the girls were really wondering why Haleigh wasn't with their father instead.... and that was a far more important question to answer.
 
the Parthenon: Olympus

- Vivica agreed and it wasn't long before both of the women were whisked from the premises of Illustra and into the main entrance of the Parthenon Hotel before heading into the main Lobby Bar for the hotel chain called Olympus keeping with the roman theme that Cameron had been very fond of. The Bar was extremely exclusive and was becoming a hotspot for celebrities who wanted to keep their pleasures of the night hidden from the papparazzi and the Parthenon definitely took care of them as they had a strict no camera policy within the chain. As Vivica checked in with the hostess they were seated in a booth like square with flowing white drapery around the booth, lit only by candlelight. Vivica herself ordered a Midori Sour and let Blaze order her drink before getting down to the conversation. -

"I figured if we are going to talk.. I am going to need alcohol. There is so much to discuss and alot of it is going to seem unbelievable.. But you are the only person I think I can come to with this..."

- Nodding to the bar waitress who handed her the drink, Vivica promptly handed the woman an undisclosed amount of money and smiled warmly to her. -

"Keep them coming.. For both of us..."
 
Olympus

Following Vivica into the Parthenon Hotel, Blaze's eyes curiously scooped out the place in awe. Cameron's taste was immaculate to say the least, but then again he always did. Looking past a few celebrities she nodded to them. Being a former choreography, Blade knew some of them personally. A small wave given to them as she walked beside Vivica.

Slipping inside the booth after the Hostess lead them to a more secluded section. She enjoyed the ambiance here, very soothing and private. Blaze would have to come here more often.

A small smile tugging on her lips noticing the candle flickering in the center of the table. "Awww, how sweet." She teased, looking up at the bar waitress.

"Long Island iced tea, please."

Vivica wouldn't be the only one who needed alcohol this evening. She knew what Vivica would reveal would change her world and the lives around her. Propping her elbows up on the crisp - white tablecloth that surrounded them.

"I'll be honest Vivica. I didn't expect you to come to me, I'm the last person you should come to. But, I think you know I have more of an open mind then the others. And as of lately I really have an open mind from what I've seen."

Looking down to see her drink placed in front of her. "Thank you." Vivica paid enough for several rounds even tipping the woman. "Damn, Miss Moneybags." She laughed, taking a sip of her drink. The high content of alcohol burning her throat with the coke cooling it.

"So tell me, how are you doing? I mean with everything that's going on...this obviously is effecting you. Unlike Alison and Erika, your more solid and less dramatic." Blaze already knew Vivica was having difficulty, she felt it around her.
 
The Parthenon: Olympus

- Vivica found herself playing with the napkin on the table to try and dodge the question. She didn't even know where to start at all. How could she tell Blaze how she met Cameron. How she came to be in this world or affiliated with this group known as the Six? It was hard enough to deal with it on her own. Vivica guessed she would start with the easier stuff. -

"I am.. suprisingly well adjusted for what has happened. Maybe it's my computer like tendencies but for whatever reason.. I feel like I have to be the one that keeps on keeping on ya know? Girl, I knew that Alison and Erika would be useless right now.. they have a score to settle.. they are using their anger towards each other to deal with Cameron being gone.. but NOBODY on this green Earth can say they know Cameron King better than I do. I know what he would have wanted. That was part of my assignment to him... to the Six.."

- She looked down. Things were about to get really heavy. Blaze was the only person Vivica was about to tell her secrets to. She had explained them to Cameron before his death and even though he forgave her part of her knew that there was forever going to be a taint on their friendship. Even still Vivica could still be of use to the Six right now and she needed an ally to help her. She needed Blaze. -
 
Olympus

Blaze paid careful attention to Vivica's body language, noticing her avoiding eye contact. "Viv..if you don't wanna go through with this its cool. If your not comfortable or whatever." She reached out to lightly touch Vivica's hand in a sisterly fashion, trying to calm her frail nerves.

Releasing her hand, Blaze took another few gulps of her beverage. She didn't interrupt her friend, instead she allowed her to speak her mind. Leaning on her right palm she looked down at her own drink. Staring at the beads of sweat leaking from the tall glass.

"Its cool, you don't have to put on the rock - solid act. I mean granted I didn't know you well or anything but I know Cameron trusted you with his life. Cameron and I were very similar, both orphans at such a young age. I was tossed around Orphanage's like it was going out of style. And he had to acclimate to the streets and survive while doing so."

Her eyes falling back at the ebony beauty. "Computer like tendencies? What are you...." Blaze nibbled on her bottom lip. She inhaled a breath, was Vivica trying to spill the beans more? Nodding she began to understand small fragments of the facts Vivica revealed.

"You were assigned to Cameron and to the Six? Are you some sort of secret Agent? This is all intriguing I must admit. It makes sense why Cam confided in you then....the guy is like me he doesn't trust easily. If he trusted you that means your a true friend but an asset to him in general." She paused as Vivica commented more on their fallen comrade. "I have no doubt you know him best. Cam put on this bravado about him...he tried to be this macho stud. But I saw past it...sometimes. He was difficult to let in, so guarded...like Haleigh."

Blaze looked around the booth they were sitting in. "I'm still unsure why you would come to me with this? I mean why not Haleigh? She knew Cameron well and what not. You don't have a link with me." Running her thumb along the side of her glass she stared into Viv's eyes. "There is some shady activity going down with the Six...with Haleigh. I'm shut out but even I've found ways to side - step security. I'm sure we can compare notes. I like to be prepared..if anything I wanna know what I'm dealing with. I think you can understand that with what you've seen and done."
 
back @ Illustra: 99th floor

:: Alycia sat at her desk, in the now dimly lit circular office. she leaned back in her executive chair with her arms folded and her hazel eyes glaring at Haleigh as the woman came in. as Haleigh went for a seat, Alycia nodded as the woman asked to sit down. Alycia grimmed Haleigh with knowing disapproval. after a few moments, the conversation began.::

Haleigh Davidoff said:
"Alycia... I know you must have a good deal of questions for me. I'm not going to LIE to you... because honestly, it wouldn't serve me. Before we get started... I just like to thank you for bringing this to ME personally, in private... you have more grace than others. So. Rather than me trying to tell you what you already know... why don't you ask me what you WANT to know.... and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge... which happens to be limited by CHOICE in this matter."


::Alycia didnt respond at first, noticing that the small red light under her desk was no longer on.::

Haleigh must have used her cyberkinesis to turn off my recording/video device. who is she trying to hide from?

:: in a low, cold tone::

Haleigh, I almost don't know where to begin.

:: flinging a file onto the desk::

I'm sitting on a MAJOR bombshell here. not only are you RELATED to one of the most prominent families under the mystech umbrella...which CONFIRMS what I said months ago [during the A.I.M/NERVOUS caper] but YOUR FAMILY is responsible for Sharon Kelly's DEATH!

:: Alycia yelled with force as she leaned forward.::

You KNEW about this!

YOU KNEW that they were the most powerfull weapons supplier/manufacturer under Mystech's umbrella -- and even when Alison foresaw Sharon and Morgan's deaths...you remained silent. You went right along with things as if you were an UNKNOWING VICTIM.

:: slamming her fist on the desk::

you....you BETRAYED SHARON! the woman gave her LIFE for mutants and meta humans and it was taken from her by YOUR FAMILY! I guess the apple doesnt fall from the tree does it? Your father is a greedy, avaricious, MURDERING BASTARD and YOU took right after him.

You may as well have murdered Sharon yourself. You're used to killing though...arent you?


:: her eyes were ablaze with hatred and anger as she screamed.::

Stavros will BURN for this, I'll see to it!

:: she hissed with contempt::


I have already facilitated his downfall, not to mention the senator [the same senator that Sharon was running against] who was giving him the FEDERAL coverage that Mystech was enjoying...the ties that Sharon was TRYING TO BREAK. Your family is going down, Davidoff and YOU can't stop me. give me ONE GOOD REASON why i shouldnt alert Morgan and the others to who you REALLY are and your family's involvement in Sharon's murder!? How kindly do YOU think they would take to that revelation? Do you think they would appreciate knowing that someone among them was the next best thing to the EYES AND EARS for Mystech?

I read the report on your time in the Citadle. Adam Chandler KNEW you rather well from back in your war days....he seemed to regard you as some kind of protege'. It seems that a leopard really CAN'T change it's spots after all.

:: Alycia had already made back ups of the files and shunted them off to secure locations. in the event of her "utimely death" the proper authorities as well as Morgan, Alison and Delilah would ALL be made aware of Haleigh's family ties and their role in Sharon Kelly's death not to mention their position with MysTech.::

:: she stood up::

and Ava is on her way out too. Alison and I have already done the leg work. Persephone will be taking her identity. Stavros will know the pain of loss the way WE felt it when we lost Sharon not to mention the lives of those who perished because of the sentinels and master mold....ALL made by YOUR family.

:: there was a lethal edge to Alycia's tone as she spoke of Stavros and Ava. She was clearly out to settle a score and Haleigh KNEW she had the resources and the pull to make it happen. Alycia may not have had any super powers, but her strength of will, her tenacity, her passion and brutal efficiency made her as deadly a foe as anyone with powers and it was clear that Alycia was branding Haleigh a TRAITOR, not only to Sharon Kelly but to the Six as well.
 
Foxfire
Foxfire
Stunning. I love the raw emotion here the hurt, pain, and sorrow mixed with anger. Beautiful.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top