Cross Coven Party- Greecian Yearnings 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Smirking slightly as Ikaris came over to Sati and Hex, He perked up instantly as the conversation become more gripping. Nodding as Ikaris spoke, he looked at Sati...*

"Blaze has always looked this good... I am always impressed with it. The drinks are especially good."

*Looking back towards Ikaris, Hex knew he wasn't to be messed with... He was a powerful man... Hex somewhat feared him, but they were on good terms.... Hex was also now an impressive level 6 now, and one of the higher levels in MOE... though he didn't show off with his number 6, only to GOL of course.... He wasn't as power hungry as some ...*

"Ikaris, please join in with our bitching with Rama next time. I just love annoying him... wait, her... no him.."
 
Natasha said:
:: shaking her head at him she chuckled and responded to his whisper, tilting her head up to speak to him ::

"Big boy huh? Well - just remember what i said. I don'twant anyone else getting hurt - least of all you."

:: still moving to the beat of the music, she felt him falter after speaking, and realising that perhaps he had taken what she said a little too close to heart, she turned in his arms to face him. Moving closer to him so that only he could hear her, she smiled ::

"Perhaps this dance would go better if i could actually see you."

:: trying to lighten the mood, she wrapped her arms about his neck and placing a hand behind his neck leaned in to whisper in his ear ::

"You mean you never really cared if they were in a relationship, you only wanted them."

:: moving back to lock eyes with him, moving her hips in time to the beat of the music she let her eyes show that she was not trying to be rude, nor have a go at him. Only that she was merely curious ::

"I'll be fine...I'm sure I will be..."

((Jaron's features still a bit hardened...he had never thought of the women as anything other than...well...a good night to say the least. No one had ever questioned him on it, and he was pretty sure he didn't like it. As she moved closer to him draping her arms around his neck, his hips moving with the rythm of the music placing his hands on her hips to get them both at the same flow.))

"Perhaps it would...I'm sorry I've just never been questioned on my...past promescuities...it's just hitting hard..."

((Jaron said hoping she wouldn't ask another question, but sure enough the curious Natasha did! Getting even more embarrassed if that was earthly possible. This was Jaron a guy that never got embarrassed and somehow she had him beat red.))

"No...I guess I didn't. Now that I'm looking back perhaps I should have, but at the same time they could have informed me...but I'm not sure that would have changed anything."

((Jaron looking at Morpheus' entry his heart almost sinking. The titan was always Jaron's most dreaded competitor, as his speed did nothing against the titan, for Jaron also needed super strength to even effect him! Looking back to Natasha he tried to explain.))

"I've changed a bit since then...I do care that your in a relationship, but at the same time...now that I've seen you I just wonder...and I will never know unless I make a move."

((Jaron said with a faint smile as his stomach felt as though it hand sank upon seeing Morpheus. Looking back to Natasha catching he beautiful eyes Jaron just stared at them for a moment, as still found his hands on her hip as they were now moving a bit more fast to the music.))

"And the fact that you've crushed my ego...well that let's me know that your definately worth getting to know...and you wouldn't be some...one night stand..."
 
Gwendolyn laughed and she took a shot of tequlia and she then smiled bigger then she did before, not because of the alcohol but because of Amy's comment about entertaiment.

Gwendolyn flamed out.
 
Jules said:
:: Looking at Will, Jules had little time to prepare herself for the images that flashed through her mind. Seeing everything play out, a soft gasp of suprise escaped her lips and she just stared at Will. Before she could comment, he walked away from her. The shock of what she'd seen had her leaning her back against the cool wall of the club and shaking her head, as if that could clear the images that Will had just shown her. Taking a deep breath she pushed herself away from the wall and then walked back into the club. Spotting Val again, Jules forced a smile onto her lips and walked over to the other woman::

'Hi...sorry about just leaving like that...mind if I join you?'


:: Val was watching everything that was going on. Seeing Jules coming back to the table, Val motioned for her to sit down.::

"Sure.. No prob on leaving like that.. sometimes things happen."

:: Val paused. She has felt out of place since her arrival at the Crusaders of power and she has been having some difficulties fitting back into the coven. Not that it was just the new people from moe.. but her old coven members as well. Val didn't really know where she stood in the coven. Keeping her face emotionless, she looked at Jules.::

"Is everything okay?"

:: Val raised an eyebrow at Jules. She knew that if Jules said that everything was okay, that she is lying. One could just tell from the look on her face.::
 
Ikaris focuses his telepathic abilities to pull both Hex and Sati into a tightly focused conversation that would be nearly impossible to listen in on. Filling them in on the terms of the wager, he disappates their connection and smiles wickedly.

"So, do I have any takers?"
 
Riana said:
:: Nodding her head slightly at his words she closed her eyes resting her head against his shoulder she let the music take over as the image of Rayden stuck in her head, how could she ever forgive herself for what she had done ::

"You're a true friend you know that.. I don't know what I would do whitout you"

:: Reaching out she touched his face in a loving gesture a faint smile playing on her lips ::

:: Seth just shrugged casually before smiling softly back to her::

"I do what I can - I know you would do the same for me. And as for what you would do without me? Most probably fall apart - but dont worry i wont tell anyone!"

:: Chuckling softly as he teased her. That stopped suddenly as she touched his face, he turned his head and looked away. This was just bringing back too any memories. And now was not the time. Hearing Amy's message, he turned and nodded to her::

For sure - we have much to talk about

:: Overhearing Jaron's comments to Natasha - the both of them dancing not to far away from them - Seth had to stop himself from bursting out in laughter, looking to Riana if she heard what he had said, it didnt matter he would tell her::

It seems our old friend is up to his tricks again - "And the fact that you've crushed my ego...well that let's me know that your definately worth getting to know...and you wouldn't be some...one night stand..." - havent heard that one before
 
:: Rayden looked at the door that separated him from everyone else...He didn't want to go back in...He didn't want to look at her..He was afraid of what he might do, feeling his insides burn like a raging fire...He turned away from the door.. He didn't feel like seeing anyone...come to think of it, he never really did like to 'mingle' with people until he met Riana...He needed to be alone, and hoped DC would understand his anger..he knew it wasn't DC's fault that any of this happened, but we all need someone to blame..He started to feel sorry for the way he'd acted..without looking back he flamed out::
 
:: hearing Will's mindmessage she turned her head briefly in the direction of where she thought he was, and replied ::

And just what do you think you are going to lose Will? And oh - by the way - enjoy your time with Jules, did you? Did you fill her in on what you won't tell me?

:: said scathingly, with bite to her words. Turning her eyes back to Jaron as they danced she nodded ::

"Good. Because i do worry, you know."

:: looking up to him she noticed him tense up, and sighing she stopped dancing in order to speak with him. Keeping her arms draped over his neck she spoke in a low whisper ::

"I'm sorry Jaron - i didn't mean to intrude on your views or make you feel uncomfortable. Sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me and i ask questions without thinking about them. I'm not judging you or trying to blame you for anything - i am merely interested in your past. But i will let it go, as it is truly none of my business."

:: starting up the dance once more she noticed another man enter, and Jaron's posture change. Shrugging - it was not her concern what went on between the two, she simply moved her body to the beat of the music. Raising an eyebrow at his next comment, she leaned in and trailing a fingertip down his neck to make the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end, whispered into his ear ::

"I see - so is this what you are doing now? Making a move?"

:: pulling back, she continued to move to the music, and shook her head in mirth after hearing his last comment. Turning her head up to look at him she smiled ::

"If i have crushed your ego it certainly wasn't intentional. And as to the other - I thought all men were only interested in -"

:: locking eyes with him she moved closer and moving with the music - her hips brushing up against his - continued ::

" - their own desires and pleasures."
 
"no really...I don't mind I guess...it's just I never think about the things I've done until someone brings it up...maybe I shouldn't have slept with them...not even knowing them..."

((Jaron said his cheeks still red, as he felt her fingertip trailing down his neck sending chills down his spine.))

"telling you that I want you...I guess it is...not as subtle as you may be used to...and perhaps I shouldn't tell you...I mean you are in a relationship!"

((Jaron said with a smile as he moved in unison with Natasha. Jaron almost cracking up as she didn't complete her sentence for a second.))

"in what..."

((As she said it he just quickly smirked before correcting her.))

"A real man is interested in pleasing the woman!"

((Jaron said raising an eyebrow, as he studied her face for signs as to what she was feeling.))
 
"You're not the only one involved you know - they had just as much of a choice as you did."

:: stiffening at her next thought she almost breathed it, not wanting to even think of the possibilities. But Jaron had been evil - and she had certainly known a lot of evil men in her time - men who wouldn't see anything wrong with taking what they wanted from women, even if they did not give consent. ::

"Unless you took that choice away from them...."

:: closing her eyes to rid herself of the memories that were triggered from that, she went rigid in his arms before finally controlling herself and returning to normal. Blocking out the thoughts that surfaced as a result of her comment, she heard his next words and responded ::

"No - don't get me wrong - i like it. I've never had a man be so forthright with me. Quite frankly i don't know why you would be interested in me when there are so many others who are unattached and attractive. But i must say that i find it an appealing characteristic in you."

:: raising an eyebrow as he responded to her comments, she leaned in closer and chuckled ::

"Interesting. So real men keep their women happy, do they? And its only women who have men lacking in that department that stray?"
 
((Jaron's smile soon turned into a frown. She thought he may have...raped...someone. Granted he was evil, but he was never a demented...perverted evil! Shaking his head wondering if she even still felt comfortable around him.))

"No...no...Natasha...I would never, evil I was, but that...that is just wrong..."

((Jaron said a bit appauled that she would even think that of him. Watching as her arms went stiff his hands quickly finding them, rubbing them, looking into her eyes as she tried to look away.))

'I don't think I could bring myself to do that...you have no worries here..."

((Jaron smiling at her as he was still rubbing her arms. He didn't want her to feel...unsafe around him. He wanted to be trusted.))

"Good!...and why...why am I attracted to you? Have you looked in a mirror lately Natasha? I must admit your beauty is what attracted me, but since I've been talking with you...I find that the beauty is more than skin deep. Many around here don't care about my story...don't wanna give me a chance, and you did. I'm eternally greatful for that by the way!"

((Jaron said as he quickly made a look of suprise.))

"Of course...the woman's satisfaction is important...and if they choose to stray...I'm sure there is more than one reason!"
 
:: shaking her head to silence him, she wrapped her arms about his waist and shifted into a more comfortable position, snaking her hands up his back. Resting her head against his chest, feeling more safer around him she spoke ::

"No - i would never think that of you. Its just - with things that happened in my past - sometimes i don't know what to think. Its hard to explain -"

:: cutting off she took a deep breath and schooled her thoughts, before continuing on in reply to his next comments ::

"There's no need to be grateful - i think you'll find that a lot of people are willing to get to know you better and hear your story. And as for the compliments - i don't know how right you are about that, but i appreciate the gesture. I've been feeling a bit negative since Will left and with all these changes - so its nice to hear something good for once. Thankyou."

:: trailing her hands down his back in thankyou, she closed her eyes and leaned against him, chuckling at his final words ::

"More than one reason indeed! But if they were tempted to stray - would the person they were interested in take care of them? Or once they had them, would all the excitement just go? Would they then end up with no-one?"
 
((Jaron rubbed his hands acrossed her back as she leaned her head into his chest.))

"shh...I know, and it's ok..."

((Jaron now knew that Natasha had been burned in the past...and she definately wasn't going to let it happen again.))

"Well you should know I speak the truth...your a lovely person, and I must be honest and admit I don't say that much...but you have no reason to think negatively about yourself..."

((Jaron listened to her question thinking for a second as he then opened his mouth hoping the right words would come out.))

"It's hard to say...I think that person would owe the woman a chance for sure...seeing as how she gave up everything for him. You can never say how a relationship is to work out, unless of course you plan on jinxing it and you say 'it's gonna work out great!' But only time would be able to tell what the man would think of the situation...I myself would definately give it a chance..."

((Jaron said with a smile looking down at her head on his chest. He couldn't say he didn't like the feeling of her in his arms, but she was with Will...and Jaron was extremely interested...))
 
:: moving in time to the music, she sighed and changed the subject ::

"I shouldn't even be talking about this - there are so many more happy topics of conversation! We shouldn't be dwelling on everything negative!"

:: thinking over his words, she nodded to herself, thinking how to respond. For her, sometimes it was hard to put into words what she was feeling - after being alone for so long she found it difficult to say what she meant through words ::

"Not so much negative about myself - just worried about the future. I guess that's it - everything is so up in the air at the moment that i don't know what is going to happen. I mean - sometimes i think perhaps i expect too much from people, and when they don't deliver i am unfairly harsh on them. I don't know."

:: annoyed at herself for not being able to say what she meant, she stopped at his words and turned her blue eyes up to him. ::

"Would you now? You - the self-confessed ladies man would think of settling down with someone? Being true to them? Well - i guess she will be a very lucky lady, whomever she may be!"

:: grinning at him, knowing she was teasing him with her comments, she pulled back slightly as the song ended and raised an eyebrow in question ::

"Now - do you feel like another dance, or would you perhaps like to take a seat and talk? I see Riana and Seth are getting re-acquainted over there. Does that bother you? I get the feeling that perhaps Riana still has a spot in your heart..."
 
((Jaron shook his head as he movements were perfectly timed. Looking into her eyes once more he said...))

"I don't mind...I really shouldn't at all, and at least you are still talking to me..."

((Jaron realized that Natasha was insecure about her future. Most people were, Jaron really wasn't one to think toward the future, but more to dwell on the past.))

"Hey...don't be silly...you think you'll still beable to smile in the future...if so you've got me around that's for sure...and harsh! I think I can suffer through your harshness in exchange for conversation!"

((Jaron looked over to Riana as Natasha asked about his settling down habits.))

"I would indeed...I have actually...just once, and I had my heart broke! So call me juvenille for going and trying to fill that void, but that would by mostly why I did it...and I most definately would if some sweet woman came along...and she could understand me...one that I could get lost in her eyes! That's the one I'm looking for!"

((Jaron said with a smile looking into her eyes...as the song ended, as she asked about Riana his eyes showed signs of him faltering with his thoughts as he finally pulled himself to look away from her gorgeous blue eyes.))

"I'll always care for Riana, but never in that way again...and of course it doesn't bother me...they are my two best friends...as they themselves have a past..."

((Jaron looked to the couch in a secluded corner.))

"Would you mind us having a seat...easier to actually talk while your not dancing and shouting...or whispering...if it were a more private booth we would have no need to...whisper..."
 
"Well i wouldn't be so rude as to accept a dance from you and then not speak to you!"

:: grinning, she winked at him then nodded to his next words and let out a small chuckle ::

"Bargain struck! Although i must warn you i've been known to be rather trying - so you just might not know what you are getting yourself into!"

:: hearing his comments about settling down with a special someone, she let the silence hang in the air between them before finally speaking, keeping her eyes on his the entire time ::

"A sweet woman with nice eyes - i think we could find you someone like that. You might not even have to look far."

:: turning his words back on him, wondering if he would pick up on the challenge, she looked quickly over to Riana and Seth as he did and nodded. Things were definitely more clear now that she knew that. How silly of her to think that it wasn't so. ::

"I guess everyone who takes a risk gets their heart broken sooner or later - i too know what it feels like to watch someone you love leave you. Promising to return and then never coming back. Do you think those two have a chance then? If they did have a past together? But here i am speaking of other people's business as if i have a right to ask the question in the first place!"

:: pulling back as the next song began to play, she looked to the couch Jaron had picked out, and nodding, accepted his offer ::

"I agree - it would be nice to talk without having to yell over the music. And there are things i would like to discuss with you. So - shall we?"

:: gesturing toward the couch she raised an eyebrow and waited for his reply ::
 
((Jaron enjoying his time with Natasha...she was perfect...fun to spend time with. He could tell something was hopefully going to develop from this.))

"trying...a challenge you say...well I'm up for it, and do you know many sweet girls with beautiful eyes...Natasha?"

((Jaron knew there was one right in front of him, but he for the first time was nervous. Most likely considering Will was in the near vicinity.))

"If they wanna fight for what they believe in...yes..."

((Jaron said with a smile as she said she shouldn't be asking the question, but Jaron was sure more than one person was wondering about the relationship of Seth and Riana...as only those in MoE would know about it.))

"things of what nature?"

((Jaron said with a devilish smile as he took her hand in his leading her over to the couch.))

"Well of course...conversation is always...nice!"

((Jaron said sitting on the couch waiting for her to take the seat next to him. If she distanced herself he couldn't blame her...he was a bit...over the top sometimes.))
 
AmarisyFuller said:
*She laughed and shook her head, staring down at the two shot glasses and then looked up at the baretender, asking for a few lime slices. Downing her first shot as well, she placed the lime in her mouth, sucking in the juice before eating the sweet substance and throwing the rest of it away.*

"Not much. Needed to get some time away to think things through, have some private training, just relax. What about you?"

*She caught Seth's glance in the overhead mirrors just as Riana had walked over to him and snatched him up for a dance.*

"I've got time. When you aren't busy shaking your groove thang, I'd love to re-catch up...again."

*She suddenly looked up as Morph entered the party finally. Now this was going to get things stirred up as she looked around for Farrah and awaited her reactions. Her boosted mood with his arrival would sure get things bumping soon. She nodded her head towards Morph as he looked around.*

"And good to have you back. I think our entertainment has just arrived."

*She laughed, letting the melody ring out of her throat as she winked at Morph and then downed her second shot, glancing at both Desire and Gwen seated next to her, humming to herself as she let her fingertips beat down against the countertop.*

:: As Morpheus looked around for familiar faces, he heard a familiar voice come from the bar area where he spotted Amy, Desire and Gwendolyn all seated together... ::

"Good evening ladies, great to see you all again... So what have I missed so far? And if you all play your cards right, maybe I can provide the entertainment... ;) "
 
Natasha said:
And just what do you think you are going to lose Will? And oh - by the way - enjoy your time with Jules, did you? Did you fill her in on what you won't tell me?

Natasha's statement was one that boiled a few feelings of anger and frustration in him. He needed to do something, and something had to be done fast. But first, he needed to keep his cool.

Natasha... let's cut this crap out, can we? Please just trust me on this, ok?

He sighed as he waited for some response from her.
 
:: chuckling at his comments, she looked down before locking eyes with him again and nodding ::

"Well there might be this one girl i know - but she has been burned in the past, and she's still worried about that. You might have your work cut out for you..."

:: turning her eyes back to Seth and Riana as they walked off the dancefloor, she sighed and spoke ::

"I guess things are never easy. Especially not when it comes to those things..."

:: sliding into the seat beside him, she turned and gently touched the white streak of hair amid his sea of black hair. Pulling back she rested her elbows on the table as she continued to keep his gaze ::

"Well for starters - is there a story that goes along with that?"

:: hearing will's comment her anger flared anew as she shot back a reply ::

Trust you on what, will? There is nothing to trust you with! You have made sure of that by not letting me know what is going on! Don't you love me enough to give me an explanation? Or don't i matter anymore? Did you leave me when you left GoL?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top