Cross Coven Party- Greecian Yearnings 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:: Smilling at Farrah, Riana left the parlour room, picking up a mind message from Seth to Will she frowned, as walked back into the party Riana's eyes sought out Seth and Jaron, seeing them talk to Natasha she slowly made her way over to them, stopping in front of Seth she lifted his face to his, looking into his eyes she turned his face from side o side, she could sense Tash had allready healed him from his energy pattern but she wanted to make sure, letting go of his face she sat back in one of the chairs opposite his ::

"Looks like you got yourself in quite the mess here.. O and Seth one thing.. don't think I will stick up for you all the time"

:: Conjuring a glass of champgne she looked at him one beautiful eyebrow slightly rissen ::
 
((Jaron nodded his head in agreement.))

"suprises are nice..."

((Jaron said gazing into her eyes as she advised him against running his mouth.))

"I know...I shouldn't have said that, but...your no common possession either. People just don't own you...your a free spirit...do as you like!"

((Looking at his hands as they nervously fidgeted when she made the ballpark remark.))

"ballpark...dear heavens no! Just a few here and there...is all...I mean really...I..."

((Natasha had him speechless for just a moment though. He was a bit embarrassed by the ballpark comment. Afterall, he only was human...some things did catch him off guard.))

"I...I umm..."

((Jaron quickly stood up...was that him just a second ago...so weak at a loss of words! Jaron never was at a loss of words. As he made his way to the dancefloor right behind Natasha he reached the center bumping into her not quite by accident, wrapping his arms around her before moving to face her. His ears taking a second to hear the beat and rythm of the music, as he did his legs started rocking back and forth as he stepped toward Natasha, but quickly withdrew. One arm sliding down her back, but careful not to touch anything...he would owe her that courtesy along with Will. His body seemed to flow easily with the music...Jaron the acrobat was swift on his feet and could just about match any move set forth by his partner. Looking into her eyes as he brought his arms around her, but not touching quickly pulling them back gripping around his neck, as a look of seriousness came over his face.))

"Just to let you know...the hunt has begun...I've seen what I want, and to be quite frank it's you! And it just so happens your one of the only girls in CoP that are taken..."

((Jaron said sidestepping until he was behind her whispering into her ear, moving with her body.))

"but...I'm not easily stopped..."
 
:: Rolling his eyes before laughing - hearing the sarcasm in her voice, but not retorting back. Surprised as she moved back towards him, trapped he couldnt do a thing. Looking up at her he smiled:;

Maybe you should get your hands off of me. Someone might disapprove. I keep telling you I am fine - but I can wait if your so worried about it. Now go will you!

:; Winking he smiled and watched as Jaron and Natasha took to the dancefloor, somewhat surprised as Riana came over - moving his head from side to side examining him.::

"You ok there Riana?'

:: He was about to laugh when he heard her comment. Eyes clouding showing anger.::

"It wasnt my bloody fault, just trying to have some fun - but someon got a little bit touchy didnt they. As for you not sticking up for me - thats just great since you know I would for you all the time no matter what!''

:: He swore once more - he couldnt beleive she wouldnt side with him. The to tell him off. He just folded his arms and glared back at her::
 
:: Glaring back at Seth she shook her head, before speaking softly ::

"You know I love you.. but I don't agree on what you're doing here... you shouldn't stick your nose in busines that doesn't concern you"

:: Standing up from her chair she took his hand into hers, pulling him up with her ::

"We need to talk, come dance with me"

:: Leading him to the dancefloor she wrapped her arms around his neck pushing her body against his she looked him in the eyes ::

"I'm sorry Seth.. I'm just very emotional right now.. YOU know I will be there for you no matter what.. but Tash and Will.. those two belong together in my eyes.. it made me mad to see you getting between them"

:: Moving to the music she closed her eyes for a moment ::
 
" I dont see a problem-"

:: It was all he could say before she dragged him up off the couch and onto the dancefloor. Protesting all the way - and cringing too! He was still quite sore from earlier on, but who was to refuse Riana in a dance? Moving up against her body and wrapping his arms around her waist, looking into her eyes reluctantly::

"Well I dont agree with you there!"

:: He stopped not wanting to argue. He smiled softly as she closed her eyes. It had been such a long time since they had last danced together. Following her movements, he leant his forehead against hers::

"So whats wrong with you - you dont seem to happy"
 
"For the most part. Some of them can be downright nasty."

:: sighing at his next comments, she nodded, seeing the wisdom in his words. He was right, and she would acknowledge that, despite what she felt herself ::

"I know what you mean. Perhaps i didn't say as well what i wanted to say. I just mean you had best be careful. Seth has already been hurt tonight - i don't want anyone else harmed, no matter what happens."

:: listening to Seth's mind message, she smirked as she walked past him, taking up the challenge once more ::

Oh but Seth - i just can't help myself! You are too gorgeous not to touch! But hey - if you don't want me to, who am i to continue?

:: winking to him she moved her gaze to Jaron and keeping her eyes on him, surprised at his shyness as she questioned him on his past, she watched as he fumbled and grinned, placing a hand on his arm to reassure him. Then, walking to the dancefloor she felt him bump into her, and turning to face him she let his movements influence her own as she quickly adapted to his own rhythm, moving her body in time with his. Raising an eyebrow as he moved away as quickly as he had come forward she heard his words, and startled, paused for a moment before replying ::

"Jaron! I don't know what to say to that! Whilst I enjoy the chase i'm not some prize to be won by the most skilled hunter. I'm - "

:: cut off as he moved to be behind her, whispering in her ear as he continued to move to the beat of the music, Natasha collected herself and whispered back to him ::

"And do you always get what you want, Jaron? Do these women you spoke of before always give up any others to be with you?"
 
:: Keeping her eyes closed as Seth leaned his forehead against hers she moved with the music letting the beat take over her body, as Seth asked her what was wrong she slowly opend her eyes and lifted her face to his ::

"Rayden.. and I are over.. I broke it off earlier"

:: Sighing she continued to dance ::

"So you're dancing with a single woman again.. not sure yet if I'm happy about that fact.. it still hurts"

:: Looking into his eyes he could see some of the pain inside of her ::
 
((Jaron shook his head looking to Tash.))

"Will and I have met before...he knows I mean him no harm...intentionally...just don't worry about me! I'm a big boy you know!"

((Jaron said with a smile as he whispered it into her ear. As she said the bit about not being a prize...Jaron nodded his head in agreement.))

"And I didn't mean that...your a gorgeous person...that I..."

((She had cut him off with the asking of if he always gets what he wants. It took a blow on his ego. He had never quite been so questioned, and she didn't seem to be so...interested now. Still dancing with the beat melding with her movements as she did his he moved back in front of her...keeping a bit of a distance now. His cheeks crimson red as he was embarrassed...shot down to earth most definately by her last comment...it carried about of harshness...as though he were spoiled. His rythm had been a bit interrupted by the sudden halt of the train of thought and conversation that was going so nicely. He soon picked it back up, however, he seemed a bit distracted...his feet fumbling over eachother a few times. His arms moving back to his neck position as his elbows were now petruding, releasing his grip on the back of his neck he moved his arms perfectly parallel to Natasha's body. As he mumbled...a bit ashamed.))

"I...I...I don't know all right...I never had a decent conversation with them...call me a bad man, but yes I have always got what I wanted...and...I'm just not sure if they were in relationships..."

((This was a slap in the face to Jaron he never really thought about it. He had never been told that he was intruding on a relationship. And this time it didn't quite seem he was getting what he wanted.))
 
Gwendolyn smiled, Amy was just as nice as normal. She was sweet and she knew that Desire wasnt exactly the happiest chick on the planet just because Gwendolyn had annouced herself as the Queen of their kind but that was just fair. She was the first of them. She smiled at them and she then started to look around.

Amy: "Thank you."

She sat down and she looked at Desire has they ordered six tequilas and she smiled.

Desire and Amy: "Long time no see... What have you been up to?"
 
:: shaking her head at him she chuckled and responded to his whisper, tilting her head up to speak to him ::

"Big boy huh? Well - just remember what i said. I don'twant anyone else getting hurt - least of all you."

:: still moving to the beat of the music, she felt him falter after speaking, and realising that perhaps he had taken what she said a little too close to heart, she turned in his arms to face him. Moving closer to him so that only he could hear her, she smiled ::

"Perhaps this dance would go better if i could actually see you."

:: trying to lighten the mood, she wrapped her arms about his neck and placing a hand behind his neck leaned in to whisper in his ear ::

"You mean you never really cared if they were in a relationship, you only wanted them."

:: moving back to lock eyes with him, moving her hips in time to the beat of the music she let her eyes show that she was not trying to be rude, nor have a go at him. Only that she was merely curious ::
 
Hearing Natasha's retort, there wasn't anything Will could say. His hands were tied and he hated it. He wanted nothing more then to have told her right away, but he couldn't and it was costing him. He remembered the agreement made that brought him back here and more, and the exchange that took place. It had cost him his soul, although there was a way to get it back. Cursing under his breath, his glance caught inside the building watching Natasha dance, enjoying herself. He had to smile watching her. She and others should be having fun tonight. That's what the night is for.

Screw it...soul, or no soul, i'm still here. And i'm not going to lose what i have..not this time..

As his forboding and implying thoughts ran through his head, mistakenly open and not protected. His eyes went from Natasha to Seth as he finished his thought. He had no idea what was going to result from this, but he didn't care. For one, it was a matter of putting himself aside, and put what was paramount for him into focus. Knowing the full consequences that was entailed in the deal, he was still going to do it and tell her. Seeing as this was not the time, he decided to stay outside and let the cool breeze and night continue to surround him adding a bit of relaxation to this confusion going on. They both still had to go home, so that meant they were going to the same place. Then, they would talk.
 
:: Looking at Will, Jules had little time to prepare herself for the images that flashed through her mind. Seeing everything play out, a soft gasp of suprise escaped her lips and she just stared at Will. Before she could comment, he walked away from her. The shock of what she'd seen had her leaning her back against the cool wall of the club and shaking her head, as if that could clear the images that Will had just shown her. Taking a deep breath she pushed herself away from the wall and then walked back into the club. Spotting Val again, Jules forced a smile onto her lips and walked over to the other woman::

'Hi...sorry about just leaving like that...mind if I join you?'
 
:: As all MoE's and CoP's continue to enjoy the festivities under the same roof, a light wind begins to stir towards the center of the place... Soon a showering cascade of lightning begins to rain down as it grows thicker by the second... As everybody begins to notice the disturbance, suddenly a massive lightning bolt, coupled with an equally powerful crack of thunder, strikes down in the center of the cascade... The shockwaves from blast enough to knock nearby witnesses off their feet as they look panicked and confused, wondering the nature of the ruckus... As the cascade of lightning dies away, a familiar form rises to his feet yet still looking down... As he tilts his cleanly shaven head up to meet the surprised onlookers, a sly grin crawls across his lips... ::

"Immmmm baaaaaaaaack..."

:: At last, MoE's own titan, and reigning White King, Morpheus has returned... ::

:: Morpheus sports an Armani black velvet suit with a smoke-colored shirt, both the jacket and shirt with a banded collars. Finishing the look is a pair of black, shiny leather Kenneth Cole square-toed shoes... ::

"It's good to be home..."
 
:: Shock displayed across Seth's face as Riana told him that she and Rayden were no longer a couple. Shocked that she broke it off herself. Seth had to admit, he was slightly happy that it did happen. He thought a corss coven relationship could not work at all.::

"Riana i'm..."

:: He sighed and nodded. Not saying a thing for a few moments. Now was not the time - especially when she looked up at him and him seeing the pain she was in. But he would be there to look after her like he had always been. Speaking softly::

"I dont know what to say - I'm not happy if you hurting. If there is anything - anything at all - that i can do for you please tell me. As for dancing with a single woman - I wont take advantage!"

:: Winking, trying to cheer her up a bit::
 
:: Kurama awaits for Farrah to move to the roof. He has important matters to discuss and he begins to get a bit impatient. He stands and begins to walk around the roof seeing if she would show. He was unaware of what Ikaris was cooking up as a wager and he would certainly be disgusted if he ever found out ::
 
Seth said:
:: Shock displayed across Seth's face as Riana told him that she and Rayden were no longer a couple. Shocked that she broke it off herself. Seth had to admit, he was slightly happy that it did happen. He thought a corss coven relationship could not work at all.::

"Riana i'm..."

:: He sighed and nodded. Not saying a thing for a few moments. Now was not the time - especially when she looked up at him and him seeing the pain she was in. But he would be there to look after her like he had always been. Speaking softly::

"I dont know what to say - I'm not happy if you hurting. If there is anything - anything at all - that i can do for you please tell me. As for dancing with a single woman - I wont take advantage!"

:: Winking, trying to cheer her up a bit::

:: Forcing a smile onto her beautiful face Riana looked up at Seth, he was such a dear friend.. they had been through so much together, he was one of the few people who had seen her as she really was.... at her strongest and at her weakest ::

"I know how you feel about Rayden.. I wish I could just say it's over.. and move on but I can't.. I love him so much, but I can't risk it.. I can't risk him getting hurt because of me"

:: Pushing back the tears that began to show in her eyes she failed as one made it down her cheek, quickly brushing it away she looked away for a moment, her eyes searching for a glimps of Rayden ::

"I'm not even sure if I did the right thing.. what if I was wrong.. what if we could have made it work.. "

:: Looking up at Seth again she looked completely lost and deeply hurt, he could feel the pain she had inside of her at that moment and it was like someone had stabbed a knife into his heart ::
 
:: He lifted a hand slowly to push some of her hair out of her face and behind her ear. He could only guess how hard it was for her to do it. But it was the right thing for her to do - he had to make her believe that::

"I know you love him Riana, but its not your fault that you are in CoP now. No one can mess with destiny. And it was your destiny to me more than a water elemental"

:: Wiping away the remainder of her tears. He could feel her pain! It was so terrible - like somthing was ripping at his chest. He had to take a deep breath and be strong - for her. Forcing her to look at him.::

"Riana - it was the right thing to do. You have a responsiblity to your new coven now. You have to choose them over Rayden - because ultimately CoP will be the only ones you can trust. I know its not fair but thats the way it had to be. Your not wrong, you did the right thing"

:: Seth fel so helpless- not knowing what more to say to her. If he could he would take all the pain she was feeling.::
 
:: Nodding her head slightly at his words she closed her eyes resting her head against his shoulder she let the music take over as the image of Rayden stuck in her head, how could she ever forgive herself for what she had done ::

"You're a true friend you know that.. I don't know what I would do whitout you"

:: Reaching out she touched his face in a loving gesture a faint smile playing on her lips ::
 
Originally posted by Ikaris
Ikaris continues to chat with Persephone even as Farrah excuses herself. Both were amused to have known some of the same beings in the ancient world. It was a nice change of pace to be able to talk with someone whose history spanned millennia as did his. Most of the other MoE members were still in their first century or two of life. They had no idea what the world had been like or how it changed and yet remained fundamentally the same. Persephone could and did understand. Not wanting to monopolize her time or to be a poor host, Ikaris excuses himself after a time and again mingles among the guests. He gets the telepathic lowdown on Sati and Hex's "conversation" with Rama from Wyatt and laughs. It seemed that the newest Wraith was finding her place in the scheme of things and was doing it with an impressive amount of style. Making his way over to where the two of them are standing, Ikaris greets them both.

"Hex, its been far too long since you graced the MoE with your presence, its good to have you back. Sati, dearest. I "heard" about the loving words you exchanged with Rama, very nice, very nice indeed. I am quite impressed with the two of you. Though just to make things interesting how about we make a little wager????

Looking up as Ikaris arrived and greeted Hex and then herself, Sati smiled lightly. To have drawn the attention of Ikaris was no mean feat. Still, regardless of positive or negative responses to what she's said, she would have done it in a heartbeat... and doubtlessly would again.

At the mention of a wager, however, Sati perked up instantly. Leaning forward slightly in the seat, she raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow as she looked at Ikaris. "A wager? I'm intruiged... do go on..."

The point of her interest having been made, she settled back slightly in her seat. "Blaze is looking absolutely beautiful tonight, if I might add. Impressive."
 
*She laughed and shook her head, staring down at the two shot glasses and then looked up at the baretender, asking for a few lime slices. Downing her first shot as well, she placed the lime in her mouth, sucking in the juice before eating the sweet substance and throwing the rest of it away.*

"Not much. Needed to get some time away to think things through, have some private training, just relax. What about you?"

*She caught Seth's glance in the overhead mirrors just as Riana had walked over to him and snatched him up for a dance.*

"I've got time. When you aren't busy shaking your groove thang, I'd love to re-catch up...again."

*She suddenly looked up as Morph entered the party finally. Now this was going to get things stirred up as she looked around for Farrah and awaited her reactions. Her boosted mood with his arrival would sure get things bumping soon. She nodded her head towards Morph as he looked around.*

"And good to have you back. I think our entertainment has just arrived."

*She laughed, letting the melody ring out of her throat as she winked at Morph and then downed her second shot, glancing at both Desire and Gwen seated next to her, humming to herself as she let her fingertips beat down against the countertop.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top