Where did they go?

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
10 award winning actors/actresses who have fallen out of the limelight

-------------------------

Among those listed:

I'm definitely a fan of Cuba Gooding Jr. I think he's a fine actor & a fine MAN :D I actually want to see the movie "Selma", I've been hearing many great things about it being a powerful movie.

Geena Davis is another great actress who admits she felt like she "ceased to exist in Hollywood" after she hit 40. Sad, b/c she definitely has more to offer & should be showcasing her talent.

Linda Hunt is a solid actress & proves that sometimes, it's NOT all about looks.
 
I think Selma is going to be huge - and probably will catapult CGJ back into the spotlight. Also directed by a woman.

Meanwhile they list Marlee Matlin who is on a tv show that's on it's like fourth season, and Linda Hunt who's on NCIS LA!
 
Last edited:
I adore Linda Hunt, she is fab in NCIS LA! Proof that even the smallest woman can strike the fear of God into people ;)

Wherever Sean Connery is...can he please stay there?
 
@Mary Stuart , Linda Hunt IS a terrific actress isn't she? Whether its the niche roles she's known for or her memorable guest starring roles& reoccurring roles on powerful prime time dramas.

One of my earliest (& now most fav) experiences w/ her is in the movie She-Devil, which also features the always funny Roseanne & the amazing Meryl Streep. I also lloved her in the action comedy film, If looks could kill where she played an assassin w/ this very cool necklace/whip weapon that she used to kill her targets.
 
I need to see more of her work, I've only really seen her (or at least remembered her) from NCIS LA.
 
Karma
Karma
I highly recommend the 2 movies I mentioned in my above post, also she has a supporting role in 'Kindergarten Cop' as the principal, check that one out too
Back
Top