Karma
Heart Attack
Twitter unveils new anti-harassment policy, releases new suite of tools
-------------------------
I think this is a good thing, since more ppl spend more time on twitter. I personally am glad I don't have a twitter acct. The more of these things you have online, the easier it is for ppl to find ways to get @ you & I just don't have time.
But it's clear there are a lot of ppl who like to show their ass online whether it's twitter, facebook or some other platform. They should be held accountable for their harassment & abuse of others.
-------------------------
I think this is a good thing, since more ppl spend more time on twitter. I personally am glad I don't have a twitter acct. The more of these things you have online, the easier it is for ppl to find ways to get @ you & I just don't have time.
But it's clear there are a lot of ppl who like to show their ass online whether it's twitter, facebook or some other platform. They should be held accountable for their harassment & abuse of others.