Rampage
I am a fucking god.
- Real Name
- Nicolas King
- Missions
- 2,695
- Residence
- Melrose Place
- Ability
- Telepath, Telekinetic, Mind Control, Super Strength, Durability , Healing Factor
War Room/Gala Function
As Delilah mulled over what he had shown her, Nicolas got a mental note from Cameron.
Come to the War Room. I have something to show you as well.
As Cameron made his way to the security floor, Nicolas sent him the entire vision. Their synergy as telepaths allowed him to bypass the playback that he performed for Delilah and simply make him aware of the mental information.
As Cameron made his way into the War Room, Delilah answered Nicolas, asking a fair question about whether he had ever received precognitive visions, or whether this was simply a reflection of his own trepidation. He shook his head.
I am not sure how I know, but this was more than simply a dream. The vision was so vivid, so real. I hope that I am mistaken, but I am afraid that I am not. That is why I came to you.
***************************************
As Mike let the ladies out of the car, the crowds cheered them on. But as the ladies enjoyed their admiration, this is when a person like himself became most tense. He'd had a bad feeling all morning about today and while seeing Ava made him feel better, it did nothing for his gut instincts, which screamed that this entire gala was a bad idea at this time.
But he pushed those thoughts away and focused on the task at hand. He took a mental inventory and was satisfied with what he had brought with him based on Nicolas' information. Furthermore, the "crew" had already set up and was providing cover for the event, so that gave him additional comfort.
As the ladies made their way to their trailers, he parked the car conspicuously in between the two enclosures, ignoring artistic protocols and making sure that the vehicle would be accessible no matter the situation. he had already mapped out the area and he was ready for the reaction when a member of the photography staff approached him. Mike heard him far before the guy ever got close. Had he been an assailant, he would already have been dead.
Hey, you can't park that HERE!!!
Mike turned and, eyebrow raised, a gave the guy a once over, sizing him up as if before a fight. The small reaction was all that was needed to intimidate the staff member, and Mike decided to NOW defuse the situation, having already gained the mental upper hand. He smiled widely and patted the man on the back HARD, before gently but FORCIBLY redirecting him back towards his area.
I am sorry, buddy, but my security protocols dictate that I need this space. It is not in the way of your work so you should be fine, OK? Now run ALONG.
The last word punctuated just gruffly enough to drive his point home, and the staff member returned to his area quickly. Mike finished his checklist and waited for his charges. As Ava exited her trailer, Mike's head turned as he watched her work the meanest natural model walk he had ever seen over to the photographer. She was beautiful, sexy as hell, and he decided right there that if he survived this shit Nicolas had gotten him into, he was definitely going to take his chances. It was obvious that she had noticed him LOOKING; it would soon be time to find out if she had noticed HIM.
As Delilah mulled over what he had shown her, Nicolas got a mental note from Cameron.
Come to the War Room. I have something to show you as well.
As Cameron made his way to the security floor, Nicolas sent him the entire vision. Their synergy as telepaths allowed him to bypass the playback that he performed for Delilah and simply make him aware of the mental information.
As Cameron made his way into the War Room, Delilah answered Nicolas, asking a fair question about whether he had ever received precognitive visions, or whether this was simply a reflection of his own trepidation. He shook his head.
I am not sure how I know, but this was more than simply a dream. The vision was so vivid, so real. I hope that I am mistaken, but I am afraid that I am not. That is why I came to you.
***************************************
As Mike let the ladies out of the car, the crowds cheered them on. But as the ladies enjoyed their admiration, this is when a person like himself became most tense. He'd had a bad feeling all morning about today and while seeing Ava made him feel better, it did nothing for his gut instincts, which screamed that this entire gala was a bad idea at this time.
But he pushed those thoughts away and focused on the task at hand. He took a mental inventory and was satisfied with what he had brought with him based on Nicolas' information. Furthermore, the "crew" had already set up and was providing cover for the event, so that gave him additional comfort.
As the ladies made their way to their trailers, he parked the car conspicuously in between the two enclosures, ignoring artistic protocols and making sure that the vehicle would be accessible no matter the situation. he had already mapped out the area and he was ready for the reaction when a member of the photography staff approached him. Mike heard him far before the guy ever got close. Had he been an assailant, he would already have been dead.
Hey, you can't park that HERE!!!
Mike turned and, eyebrow raised, a gave the guy a once over, sizing him up as if before a fight. The small reaction was all that was needed to intimidate the staff member, and Mike decided to NOW defuse the situation, having already gained the mental upper hand. He smiled widely and patted the man on the back HARD, before gently but FORCIBLY redirecting him back towards his area.
I am sorry, buddy, but my security protocols dictate that I need this space. It is not in the way of your work so you should be fine, OK? Now run ALONG.
The last word punctuated just gruffly enough to drive his point home, and the staff member returned to his area quickly. Mike finished his checklist and waited for his charges. As Ava exited her trailer, Mike's head turned as he watched her work the meanest natural model walk he had ever seen over to the photographer. She was beautiful, sexy as hell, and he decided right there that if he survived this shit Nicolas had gotten him into, he was definitely going to take his chances. It was obvious that she had noticed him LOOKING; it would soon be time to find out if she had noticed HIM.