Tarantino Interested in Doing a TV Show

Dapper Dan

<i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i>
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
696
Location
VA
Tarantino Interested in Doing a TV Show


Source: CSIFiles.com
May 11, 2005




CSIFiles.com reports that Quentin Tarantino ("Kill Bill" films) agreed to direct the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation season finale in part so he could test the waters for doing a TV show of his own:

Interviewed in next week's edition of TV Guide, Tarantino said, "I'm interested in doing a show of my own. This was testing the water. There are some ideas that I've had for movies that are too long. Most people aren't down with four hour movies. But TV has caught up with my aspirations. You could truly do these stories as a TV show."

Tarantino also talked about the story for the two-hour CSI finale, in which CSI Nick Stokes will be kidnapped and buried alive. "What happens to this CSI team member is going to be horrific. Everyone will put themselves in that character's place and say, 'How would I handle this?' And most will say, 'I couldn't.' The bad guy even buries a gun with this character."


More from Tarantino, including his description of the episode's main bad guy, and word on the bestiality joke that CBS censors made him take out of the episode, can be found at the link above.
 
Back
Top