Karma
Heart Attack
Playstation and XBox’s networks are still recovering from a Christmas Day outage
-----------------
I saw notices on Xbox's home page about the outage yesterday when I was on there purchasing a game pack for someone as a gift. Thankfully, it didn't stop me from being able to use my acct or make purchases. I miss a lot of this stuff b/c lately I haven't been using my xbox for much except to watch movies lol!
Speaking of movies, the group who claims responsibility for the hack attacks is saying that its retribution for the networks showing 'The Interview' <<sigh>>
-----------------
I saw notices on Xbox's home page about the outage yesterday when I was on there purchasing a game pack for someone as a gift. Thankfully, it didn't stop me from being able to use my acct or make purchases. I miss a lot of this stuff b/c lately I haven't been using my xbox for much except to watch movies lol!
Speaking of movies, the group who claims responsibility for the hack attacks is saying that its retribution for the networks showing 'The Interview' <<sigh>>
Last edited: