Karma
Heart Attack
PetSmart buyout to fetch $8.2 billion
-------------------------
It's listed as the biggest private equity deal of this year.
I've been a regular shopper @ petsmart for almost a decade now & thus far I've been happy w/ their product offerings. I'm a fan of the Nutro Natural Choice line of catfood, treats & suppliments. It's a company that's local & their products are made w/ natural, real ingredients (meat, rice etc) not grains & fillers. PetSmart is one of the few places in town that carries these products & when they have sales? oh the value for the $ is excellent. I also use their Banfield Pet Clinic for my cats vet care needs.
PetSmart (currently) does ALOT in the way of pet care, funding no-kill homeless/surrendered pet shelters, sponsoring adoption drives for dogs & cats.
I am hoping that w/ this buyout, none of the services they provide to pets & animals changes or declines.
-------------------------
It's listed as the biggest private equity deal of this year.
I've been a regular shopper @ petsmart for almost a decade now & thus far I've been happy w/ their product offerings. I'm a fan of the Nutro Natural Choice line of catfood, treats & suppliments. It's a company that's local & their products are made w/ natural, real ingredients (meat, rice etc) not grains & fillers. PetSmart is one of the few places in town that carries these products & when they have sales? oh the value for the $ is excellent. I also use their Banfield Pet Clinic for my cats vet care needs.
PetSmart (currently) does ALOT in the way of pet care, funding no-kill homeless/surrendered pet shelters, sponsoring adoption drives for dogs & cats.
I am hoping that w/ this buyout, none of the services they provide to pets & animals changes or declines.