D&b
Having woken up two hours ago, Blaze had showered and changed into her
white fitted dress. Thick curls of umber would frame her heart-shaped face. Leaning over her bathroom vanity as her index finger gingerly guided her clear contact lens across her left eye. Blinking her long lashes as she would repeat the process while Morgan hollered up to her.
"I'm almost ready!"
Reaching for her mascara she applied it gracefully while applying matching eye shadow. Finishing it off with a glossy finish lip gloss. Stepping away her long stiletto peep toe heels clicked as she exited her bathroom, flicking off the light. Walking down the long spiral staircase.
"Ooh damn girl work it!"
Flashing her a bright smile while reaching into her clutch to grab her compact mirror. Doing a double-take of herself. "The tavern sounds just fine. I'm not a little girl, Morg." Winking to her older sister to try and settle Morgan's worried nature.
Overhearing Morgan's remark about the fog, "Don't worry Morgan. Together we're all strong. If it returns you can summon all of us and we'll kick some fog ass!"
It was Blaze's vain attempt at raising her sister's spirits. After all the three of them were notorious for their decadent partying lifestyle. Even Blaze would 'let her hair down' with Morgan and Ava. Usually she wouldn't always mediate the situation.
Having gotten into the backseat she didn't bothering with buckling up since Morgan usually teleported them. While her sister honked on the horn, Blaze giggled. "Maybe she's a little....what's the word spread too thin?!" Cackling while Ava remarked at the both of them.
She nodded to Morgan, "Don't worry about me, as I said. I know how to call you, 1-800 teleport." Flashing her another devious grin while peering out of her window.
"Too bad Mike isn't around to detain you, Morg. I'm sure he'd have you blow more than a breathalyzer."
Once the trio arrived, Blaze flanked behind Morgan next to Ava. Reaching out to the valet driver she slanted his red bow tie, "Awww, aren't you just adorable!" Dipping her fingers into his short-spiked hair, messing it up.
"Arghh, a little advise honey, go easy on the hair gel."
Winking his way while she followed Morgan and Ava inside. Silver Swan's infectious beat reverberated through the sound system. Blaze had always been a rather big fan of Sharon's. Morgan would snobbishly snap her fingers.
"I'll have a slow comfortable screw."
The bartender raised a brow, "As if you had a chance. How do I say this...I like my men well equipped in the basement as well as the attic. And judging by those dress pants I can already tell you I'd be snoozing before foreplay was commenced. So be a dear and bring us our drinks."
Morgan had immediately seen Nicolas while Blaze rolled her eyes. "I don't know why you bother with him." Mumbling under her breath while he and his 'date' appeared next to them. While Morgan and Ava were quick to disrespect the newcomer, Blaze smirked.
"Now, ladies. That's not any way to treat one of Nicolas' friends."
If anything Blaze had hoped this newcomer would steer precious Nicolas away from her sister. Even Blaze was amused by the catty remarks.
Grabbing her sister's arm with a snicker, "Well, after your frosty and catty greeting to Nicolas and his friend...maybe I'll find somewhere else to sit this evening, but yeah, I'll be fine."
"Yes, I know how to reach you two gutter sluts. Try not to drink and teleport, you know what happens when you do." Whispering the last part in Morgan's ear as a jest before hugging her as the last two women disappeared.
Overhearing Haleigh's remark, Blaze walked over to the both of them. Her large drink in hand, "You're quite the fiery little firefly. She is rather intriguing, Nicolas. However, just because someone hails from money doesn't necessarily make them a snob. I don't consider myself a snob."
"Bartender, another round for these two."
Sipping her drink, she stared Haleigh in the eyes. "For what its worth its a nice dress. But you'll have to excuse my sister and Ava. Its in their nature to be a frosty bitch."
Haleigh and Nicolas would both see that Blaze was down to earth despite coming from money. Smirking, she raised her glass, "I'm sure I'll see you both around."
With that she moved through the crowd while a sea of people would surround her vying for her attention. Moving over to the bar she sat down onto the stool, idly crossing her leg over the other.