Karma
Heart Attack
Adam Sandler Tops Forbes’ Most Overpaid Actors List
----------------------
Im glad I'm not the onlyone who thinks Adam Sandler is overpaid lol. He's not funny, hasn't been in a long time. Ben Stiller is another one who I don't see the point of, and he rounds out the top 3 of this list. Will Ferrell is in the middle of the list. Even when it comes to something bad, he's still only "average"...if he never made another movie again, I'd be happy.
----------------------
Im glad I'm not the onlyone who thinks Adam Sandler is overpaid lol. He's not funny, hasn't been in a long time. Ben Stiller is another one who I don't see the point of, and he rounds out the top 3 of this list. Will Ferrell is in the middle of the list. Even when it comes to something bad, he's still only "average"...if he never made another movie again, I'd be happy.