'Merry christmas' rage on a plane

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
LaGuardia Airport: Passenger Hears ‘Merry Christmas’ One Too Many Times, Gets Kicked Off Flight


----------------

You know, lots of "rage" incidents happen on planes. You'd think the airline industry would get a clue that cramming more ppl into planes like sardines, coupled w/ the hassle of getting through airport security checkpoints makes for a bad combination.

Reading this story is ironic for me b/c I've gotten lectures from ppl for saying "merry holiday" instead of "merry Christmas" & when I inform these ppl, who feel it is their duty to remind me of "the reason for the season" I simply say , "not everyone celebrates that" & they get even MORE upset LOL. I'm calm, they're not.
 
This is ridiculous. I say "Merry Christmas" because that's what *I* celebrate. If you don't celebrate it, that's perfectly okay. You can wish me "Happy Holidays", "Merry Holiday", etc, etc. But because I celebrate Christmas, I will wish people "Merry Christmas".

But I don't get all bent out of shape when people give me a different greeting. :D
 
This is ridiculous. I say "Merry Christmas" because that's what *I* celebrate. If you don't celebrate it, that's perfectly okay. You can wish me "Happy Holidays", "Merry Holiday", etc, etc. But because I celebrate Christmas, I will wish people "Merry Christmas".

But I don't get all bent out of shape when people give me a different greeting. :D

and on that note, *I* don't get offended if ppl say "merry christmas" to me. it really doesn't bother me. I appreciate that @ least they're being nice enough to say something pleasant, ya know?
 
Back
Top