Madonna goes topless for interview

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
Madonna goes topless for interview, talks about all the drugs she's done

----------------------

Oh Madonna, you naughty girl :p lol

But seriously, I read the "Unauthorized biography" of her by Christopher Anderson a few years ago unlike most books about her, this one touched on the things she did, the vices she had even before she left MI for NYC. There's stars half her age that haven't survived the "sex, drugs & rock & roll" lifestyle & she's still here.
 
Madonna showing her tits? Oh how edgy and not like her! Oh the shock value!

I mean she looks great and she is a legend but the past few years have seemed to me to be Madonna desperately clinging to her youth. Just look at her Instagram.

There is even a parody series of videos on YouTube called "The Madonnalogues" that show how she tries so hard to identify with her kids as their contemporary. Very funny and worth a look. I don't understand why she feels like she has to do so much all the time. I mean she's paid her dues, she has a consistent and huge fan base that are going to buy her tickets even if she sat on stage and played a tuba for hours. She doesn't have to compete and I feel like she still thinks that she does. It's polarizing...her interviews she is notorious for kind of asserting her place in music and yet she's the first one in a tube top or bodysuit trying to collab with the next hot thing. I don't get it.
 
Karma
Karma
LOL @ "even if she sat on stage & played a tuba" & you're RIGHT about that
I'm a mega-fan, & even I have seen what you're referring to. One could attribute that to her well known work ethic & "never wanting to sleep" drive. I AGREE w/ you, she DOESNT have to do so much. She's done it all. As Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj & others of "the current crop" have said, "She's MADONNA!" It really doesn't matter what she does.

I really want to see her try other things, or release an album using the R&B, & darker sounds/vocals she channeled during her Erotica & Bedtime Stories albums. She has a nice lower registry in her voice that she really should use more often. Madonna is known for going w/ the "unknown quality" when choosing producers to collaborate with & tapping into young talent. but instead of collaborating w/ "new young producers" go w/ some producers that can give her a grown & sexy sound. She can show these young girls today how it's done, instead of trying to compete w/ them.
 
Yeah, it's not that huge of a shock factor that she's showing her boobs. She's done it before lol. I guess why everyone finds it so "shocking" is because she's in her mid 50's?

But I agree with Brandon. She's Madonna. She's already made a name for herself and solidified herself as the Queen of Pop. She could sing the phone book and it would be a sold out show because she has that huge of a fan base. I wish she would go a different direction like she did back in 2005 with the Confessions album. Back then, an all electronica album from a pop star was kind of unheard of, but it was hugely popular. I wish she would try not to be so "hip" with today's music and just do her own thing. That's when she makes amazing albums.
 
oh it's definitely about her age, @Spencer Hastings . that's the way it always is in the entertainment industry. no one bats an eye @ Jack Nicholson's old bloated ass doing a nude scene in a hot tub w/ Diane Keaton or Mick Jagger's mummified ass screwing 26 yr olds, but Madonna, regardless of how great of shape she's in or how awesome she looks, will catch hell for being sexy or salacious "@ her age." If I look that good @ 56, If I wanna show off my tits, I'm going to! LOL
 
Sam! I agree about Madonna during her "Confessions" period. She was doing something really interesting with her music and her sexiness was still there, it was just presented in a different way that I really liked. She was really doing her own thing and something that wasn't being done at the time. I enjoyed that whole album, and while she still had her sex appeal...it was in this kind of throwback sexy which I liked...either way, it was uniquely her. She needs to get back to that.
 
Back
Top