"Lion King" live action remake coming

Ooh, I could be into that. My friend is an 8th grade English teacher and she was telling me how she was using this memoir set in Africa for her students and they keep talking about the woods, so the kids wanted to know what forest in Africa looked like so they began googling things and she said "I keep getting reminded of The Lion King in this scenery!" and none of the kids, NONE of them knew what she was talking about and had never seen the movie! I mean I know I am not old but DAMN, it's so odd to think about movies that were so popular among people your age and how now there are generations alive long enough that it totally missed them, and wasn't a vital part of being a kid lol.
 
she said "I keep getting reminded of The Lion King in this scenery!" and none of the kids, NONE of them knew what she was talking about and had never seen the movie! I mean I know I am not old but DAMN, it's so odd to think about movies that were so popular among people your age and how now there are generations alive long enough that it totally missed them, and wasn't a vital part of being a kid lol.

Oh wow! Now I feel ancient.:eek: I've seen TLK about twenty times. LOL!
 
Back
Top