Last movie you have seen III

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
On the evening of xmas day I went to see Into the Woods & I wasn't disappointed.

Meryl Streep is good in whatever role she takes & the role of the witch in this film was no exception! This movie took the classic fairytales & wove them together to overlap w/ the story of the baker & his wife & the result was equal parts fantasy & lessons in responsibility.
 
I don't think it comes out here just yet. I'm having a movie day with my Dad today. This morning we finished The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy.....love it.
 
I don't think it comes out here just yet. I'm having a movie day with my Dad today. This morning we finished The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy.....love it.

I own The Heat & it is damn funny! Melissa McCarthy & Sandra Bullock play very well off of each other in that film.
 
It really was, even my Dad was laughing at it and he recognised Melissa from The Hangover Part III which we had just watched beforehand.

We then went onto TTT before ROTK and now The Tooth Fairy as we love a bit of The Rock :)
 
Technically, it's not a movie. But I did manage to get through The Sound of Music Live! [it only took me three days hahahaha].

But I really enjoyed it. Stephen Moyer did an excellent job at playing Captain von Trapp and Carrie Underwood did an excellent job at playing Maria [even though it took me twenty minutes before I realized she had dropped her southern accent lol]. I was really entertained by it.

Now I wish I had recorded Peter Pan Live!. :(
 
I want to see that one so badly!

I finally saw the Mortal Instruments and I surprisingly loved it.

The director of that movie is from my hometown (Harald Zwart)

I remember they had some of the stars here for the premiere.

He also had Will Smith with family here for the Karate Kid premiere (i realize that at this point im just spewing fun facts which no one finds fun)

Oh i also saw Exodus a little while ago, i kinda knew what was gonna happen, it wasn't really for me, but ok.
 
I love Christian Bale and all, but I just wasn't that into Exodus. I still haven't seen it. I think it's cool that Zwart is from your hometown though :)
 
Hahaha yeah, it's a far between the people here who have made it big in the world, so we are proud of the few who made it :D
 
Birdman which was a great movie, though by mid way through i was wonder am i suppose to be rooting for this guy? (Micheal Keaton's character)
 
Back
Top