Katie and Tom Team for M:I-3

Dapper Dan

<i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i>
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
696
Location
VA
proxy.php
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Katie & Tom Team For M:I-3[/font]
Posted: Monday May 23rd, 2005 4:22pm
Source: Ananova
Author: Garth Franklin

Tom Cruise's new girlfriend Katie Holmes is being tipped to play the actor's love interest in the third installment of "Mission Impossible" reports Ananova.

Scarlett Johansson was previously attached to an earlier script version, and this week teen actress Lindsay Lohan said she was very keen on grabbing the part.

Now, according to the New York Post - insiders say the "Batman Begins" and "Dawson's Creek" star "will step up as the leading lady." Shooting is scheduled to begin shortly.

Thanks to 'Baby'.
 
Hmmm, Katie kinda seems too young to be in this type of movie. She should be acting in more of the "American Pie" type films, even though she never appeared in them. Katie to me appeals to more teenage crowds from her work on "Dawsons Creek." I see Tom's love interest for the film as someone much older and more exotic, based on the shooting locations. :shrug:
 
Back
Top