Holiday Spirit ~ Secret Santas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely... It defeats the whole purpose. By the way Amy, if you want to call me OOC, i'm Lendl.
 
Yeah, can i just stick with James since i'll see it more in yer char thing. I'm mostly likely to forget Lendl :(
 
Then do Devon... I feel like changing the James away. Since i know someone called James, it gets a little wierd. Besides, according to my character, he doesn't use James.
 
Originally posted by AmarisyFuller
The Party is something you need to ask the DWs, i'm not in charge of that(unless they aint going to make one in which then i'll sure as heck make one ;) lmao). I'll know when the party is when they have set it up :) then you'll all know too ;) lol.

Silly, but i dont think people actually pay attention James. If you guys think i haven't been watching you all in the shops, think again. Just be lucky i don't have post editing abilities like the mods LOL. The point of secret santas is that it's supposed to be a SECRET! You absolutely canNOT actually post the survey in a shop! That is such a dead giveaway for the person who wrote it because, well yeah, they'll know what they wrote! lol.

So please try to refrain from actually posting the surveys in shops like i've already seen done x.x PM a shop owner if you want to do that, just don't do it publically where we can all see it x.x

Hehe...I just did a combo of two things from the survey...

BTW, for gift crtificates to my restaurant, just pm me...hey, that may just be good for Farrah and she can take Morpheus out! lolz
 
LoL Devon it is :) Xmas is soon a-pproaching, hope everyone's a-buyin lol.
 
I've somewhat got the gift ready. Left something more for it to be complete. And the cost of it. Ouch!! Lol...
 
I've placed an order for one of my gifts at Illustra.. thinking of getting a something extra to go with it.. just not sure what yet ;)
 
LoL, i've got two parts of my gift, but i'm trying to think of something else for it too hehe.
 
I've already gotten my shopping done! :D I just hope my person doesn't already have it...:/
 
like some of you might have noticed I haven't been on for the past 6 days. That was because I was ill, well actually I still am and I don't know if I can be enough on the computer to shop for my secret santa so I wondered can I un-join or something because else my secret santa doesn't get anything etc. I don't like it either being ill and probably not able to do the secret santa stuff etc. but I dunno a other option :(
 
that's fine, i'll send you the person's survey in the morning :)
 
The person whom I'm playing Santa for, must really thank me. I'm getting 4 out of 5 items of his/her top DA list. :D LOL!
 
Mine is lucky...I'm getting her a choker, weapons and 2/5 of her DA list...and maybe even more to come
 
so when is the time to exchange gifts? i have mine all set for my recepient ;)
 
Haven't had too much time lol, but i spent over $14,000 on him/her.

Farrah, you can give yours now ;) lmao.

ATTENTION ALL! The Christmas Party thread has been started inside the Market Place. It will be inside of the Atlas Tavern :) Party starts on Dec. 24th PST(tomorrow) and will last till the 26th, or if there's still lots of chattering, maybe longer ;) lmao.

You may choose to give your gifts on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, whichever you prefer (or whenever they show up LOL) ;)
 
Err, now by inside of the Atlas Tavern i dont mean that thread, there's a specific thread for the party located here:

http://after-darkness.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5546
 
I'm back and I'll enter the thread to give him/her his/her stuff, after Titania gives them to me. LOL..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top