Holiday Spirit ~ Secret Santas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, I'm so excited!! I wonder who the unlucky person will be to be my secret santa..lol:D
 
Haha, we've got about 15 people participating. I have to go shower and run to my meeting until 5pm (PST) and then i'll come back and start PMing everyone :) yay i can't wait!!! hehe.
 
Hiya hunnies I was just wondering how things were going with the secret santa thingie :D

I see everything is going well.. can't wait to go shopping for someone and to get some goodies myself ;)

Btw mesa doing great and so is little Fleur :)
 
Hey :) I was wondering if I could still participate lol ;) Cause I would like to ;)
 
Originally posted by Ikaris
If you get enough to keep you-know-where, you are gonna jingle when you walk, hon. Maybe we can teach you to play christmas music.:D

"dashing through the snow!"

*does a little jingle*

"on a one horse open sleigh!"

LMAO... that is too funny to picture... my side is aching now, lol

Well actually guys, in regards to whoever gets Farrah... I'd say at the rate Morpheus and DC are currently going... whoever gets her can just present her with some birth control pills, pat her on the back, give her a meaningful and mischievious wink and call it a day! :hihi:
 
"Ah! Af thats the case, i agree with Ti. We can't have MOE being flooded with little demon soceress AND Titan hybrid. They'll wreak the place with all that strength."
 
Originally posted by Titania
"dashing through the snow!"

*does a little jingle*

"on a one horse open sleigh!"

LMAO... that is too funny to picture... my side is aching now, lol

Well actually guys, in regards to whoever gets Farrah... I'd say at the rate Morpheus and DC are currently going... whoever gets her can just present her with some birth control pills, pat her on the back, give her a meaningful and mischievious wink and call it a day! :hihi:

LMFAO.....oh Ti..i laughed so hard when i read this. You and Blacklight are just terrible.....i thought i should tell you that!:rolleyes: :D but hey......maybe DC WOULD benefit from a nice little "holiday workout" courtesy of a certain Titan? :D
 
Lmao this is too funny :laugh1:

Well that would be very interesting to watch DC and Morphues getting it on !! (do I sound like a voyuer now? if I do.. hehehe)

*thinks of the Montell Jordan song "Get it on"*

Girl, if its all right
Let’s go somewhere and get it on tonight (lets get it on)
I've got a girl but you look good tonight (you look so good girl)
It’s one on one tonight, ( me and you babe) tonight
Girl if it's allright let's go somewhere and get it on tonight (gettin' it on)
you shouldn't have to be alone tonight
It's one on one tonight, tonight


:hihi:
 
lmao!! I could picture them together doing....nothing?...lol:D') lets must admit, they are perfectly fit for each other,, I mean, DC and Morpheus..any objections?...lmao!;)
 
LoL Heya Riana ;) Welcome back, awwww she's so cute! Heee, i've just finished sending you your PMs for SS :) hehe, there's 3 pms though, cuz someone wrote their survey too big lol

I'm about halfway through with sending PMs, should be done by tonight/tomorrow morning.

Sure you can Meg, meeting says i'm still accepting late surveys, i just need you to send it in first so i can pair it up :) hehe.

*Decorates Ti with little red lights that blink* "Through the hills we go...laughing all the way! HA HA HA!" LMAO, poor farrah hehe. I think the person who got Farrah is gonna have a wild time getting her a present hehe.
 
Don't wanna sound stupid, but when we buy the gifts, do we just do it in the shops as per normal? If thats the case, I think its way too obvious and consipicuous. Maybe we PM the shop owners for something?

DC, what kind of work out? You toss him and he toss you? :D :p
 
Yes, i already responded to that question a while ago, i think it was in the previous meeting, don't remember. I've already seen one person post what was in the survey in a certain shop, LoL, so it didn't take me that long to remember who she had.

If you are going to use the exact words from the survey, you might want to PM the shop owner so you don't give away to your person that you have them. Otherwise, stalk those shops for your idealic gift ;)

ETA: does anyone know Tru_blu_Charm? She sent Riana the survey and now i'm trying to send her her secret santa, but it says the username doesn't exist anymore? LoL. So i'm taking them out of the list, and giving the person who got her someone else, so hold on for a sec ;)

I've got about 2-3 more people to send stuff to, and then we're off! :D
 
Dude...I got the survey of a friend...:p Not Farrah, thank the Lord! ;) I found the perfect weapon...I'm close to asking Sati to make another pair for me! Hehe..

Amy: Absolutamentally no idea...yes...Im hyper
 
Yeah... I thought this should have been asked by now. Pretty silly if we're gonna be announcing what the gift is...

I really would like to know who's the unlucky wrentch who gets Farrah. Lol. And what this unlucky chap will buy. Unless he/she is really going to take our advice and somehow wrap Morpheus.

Of course, it'll all be so easy if Farrah's secret santa IS Morpheus. :D
 
Tru_blu_charm is Mystik_One Amy, have read it from the thread..:D;)
 
Morpheus didn't sign up hun ;) lol

They haven't contacted me at all, not even responded to the PM i sent her/him in the beginning, so i gave her person a different survey.
 
I don't know if this has been mentioned and I just overlooked it or not, but when is the GoW Christmas Party?
 
Alright. Cool.

And I at least tried to be all and secretive when I went shopping...: blush :
 
The Party is something you need to ask the DWs, i'm not in charge of that(unless they aint going to make one in which then i'll sure as heck make one ;) lmao). I'll know when the party is when they have set it up :) then you'll all know too ;) lol.

Silly, but i dont think people actually pay attention James. If you guys think i haven't been watching you all in the shops, think again. Just be lucky i don't have post editing abilities like the mods LOL. The point of secret santas is that it's supposed to be a SECRET! You absolutely canNOT actually post the survey in a shop! That is such a dead giveaway for the person who wrote it because, well yeah, they'll know what they wrote! lol.

So please try to refrain from actually posting the surveys in shops like i've already seen done x.x PM a shop owner if you want to do that, just don't do it publically where we can all see it x.x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top