Holiday Spirit ~ Secret Santas

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it's fine, just send in the survey :)

Originally posted by AmarisyFuller
Deadline for all the surveys will be Dec. 10. I'll start assigning all the applications i recieve by dec 6, just to get the ball rolling, as more come in, i'll pair those up as well.
 
Woah... The fella's gonna be broke if he/she gives you all top 5 apothecary items. 5 is alot. Just choose the 5 most expensive ones! :D
 
Plus we run outta stuff in the DA! :p lol, better stock up... I would just request... that my secret santa get me something meaningful. [Ti talk for big, expensive, and extravagent] ;)
 
Originally posted by Titania
Plus we run outta stuff in the DA! :p lol, better stock up... I would just request... that my secret santa get me something meaningful. [Ti talk for big, expensive, and extravagent] ;)

More bling bling? : yikes :
 
Yeah word is your the Ghetto Wraith around here Titania! ;) Maybe you need some more gold capped teef', maybe a new weave?
 
Originally posted by Ikaris
More bling bling?

Yes darling, more, More, MORE! :D though I am running out of places to put it... looks like soon i'll be keeping stuff you-know-where.... ;)

Originally posted by Tarot
Yeah word is your the Ghetto Wraith around here Titania! Maybe you need some more gold capped teef', maybe a new weave?

Betta Recognize! ;) Hunny, this hair is all mine, and I got pearly whites... besides gold wouldn't go with my platinum/diamond look.... but ya'll don't let me forget to drop by the salon and get my four-inch fake nail manicure! ;)
 
Bling bling's great! Can't wait for bling bling. Bling bling make great Christmas gifts! :D Well, weapons, clothes whatever is fine. As long as it's expensive. :p :D
 
Well, guys I'll not be here during the celebration, but u can count with me for everything... including money :D
 
aww dont tell us that Rogue....its great to have you back..your not LEAVING again are you?


on topic: i have turned in my secret santa survey........im sure who ever gets is is gonna wonder "what do you get the girl who has EVERYTHING" lol

( if only that applied in my offline life! <<sigh>> ) :eek:
 
Uhhh, yer not guaranteed to get all 5 silly LOL, they're just your fave choices among all the stuff, you could get any one of them depending on how much yer person wants to spend ;)

Rogue, i'm gonna need your survey first ;)

LOL Ti, we can always get you some diamond capped teef ;) hehe

LMAO, god i hope i don't get Farrah...that's like impossibility to shop for at it's greatest. What do you get the great Limbo Ruler?? (i'd get you some food ;)! now there's an idea!)
 
Calm down guys, I just go travel in the Xmas time :D Actually I'll get my vacations in this time, I'll leave on December 19th and I'll come back only in January 12th. But if u need anything until this date, I'm here and I wanna help.
 
I'll join it, and try and fill out the survey asap (which will probably be in two or three minutes lol). This sounds cute.
 
Originally posted by Titania
Yes darling, more, More, MORE! :D though I am running out of places to put it... looks like soon i'll be keeping stuff you-know-where.... ;)
/B]


If you get enough to keep you-know-where, you are gonna jingle when you walk, hon. Maybe we can teach you to play christmas music.:D
 
Tas: Where will you be going for such a long vacation?
 
What can we buy for Farrah. Demons? She's got lots of it in Limbo. Accessories? Heck, we'll probably be buying from her. Weapons? Who needs anymore weapons when she has the soul sword. Armour? Who needs armour when she has the eldritch armour.

Boy friend? Maybe we should just wrap up Morpheus and present him to her...
 
lmao!:D Devon's is right, what an excellent idea, I do hope I don't get DC, it would be very hard to think of a gift for her..but Morpheus would be the perfect gift for her...lol:D;)
 
Aity, i'm working on the surveys right now. Numbering them up and rolling those dices! lol i'll have everything up and running tomorrow/today morning hopefully by the meeting ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top