Fifth Harmony

Prophet

Aftershock
Staff member
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
2,406
Location
Northern California
So does anybody listen to them? They finished 3rd on The X Factor under the tutelage of Simon Cowell who has been looking for his girl group answer to One Direction.

They are all incredibly young...but I think they are pretty damn fun and they have catchy songs with ridiculous lyrics but I just thought I would share haha. They all are pretty decent singers as well!

Here are some their songs lol -





Everybody knows I love my cheesy pop and I thought I would share :D
 
Plus I frickin' love the girl who always wears the bows' voice. So fantastic lol. She's so little and she has this crazy like "white girl" version of Amy Winehouse's voice if that even makes sense.
 
They were on Wolf Watch one episode last season, and it was like, "Why are you on this show?!! No one cares about you!!"
 
They were on Wolf Watch one episode last season, and it was like, "Why are you on this show?!! No one cares about you!!"

I have had similar exclamations when they would "stunt cast" various American Idol alumni on The Bold & the beautiful for several episodes. they're especially bad about doing that in the summer months & the American idol ppl are ALWAYS bad actors LOL!
 
Well this was a show similar to The Talking Dead, so they were playing themselves. And asking them questions about the show and whatnot but it was like, "Why do I care what these people think?"
 
Back
Top