Charmed comic

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
Did anyone read the Charmed comics, which is a canonical continuation of the WB series?

I read several issues & am currently trying to track down a tpb collection.

I liked that the artwork & pencils made the characters closely resemble their TV appearance & the writing was pretty good.

One subject that was finally addressed was Prue. Prue did eventually return, first as herself, but when "the power of 4" proved to be life threatening to Paige, Prue allowed herself to "move on" & reincarnate as a witch named Patience.
 
Well like i said, I liked the artwork & pencils b/c they kept the characters looking like their TV counter parts, that was important to me. THe main reason I picked up the comics was b/c it was hinted that Prue's fate would finally be addressed & it was.

Phoebe became more likeable to me when she was not shoved in my face as the supposed "best/all powerful" sister like they did on the TV show after season 4.

The sisters powers progressed & they finally touched on Phoebe getting the power she had in that episode where they traveled in time 10 years to the future & she killed that athlete who raped her friend. It was called psychic reflection.

I was worried for a minute that they were expendaing too much w/ the story arc after Prue's return, but they kept it together rather than let it get too big & them not know what to do w/ the story line. Overall I'd say if you felt like the show's ending left you wondering or you wanted to see more, the comic is definitely worth a look.
 
Did anyone read the Charmed comics, which is a canonical continuation of the WB series?

I read several issues & am currently trying to track down a tpb collection.

I liked that the artwork & pencils made the characters closely resemble their TV appearance & the writing was pretty good.

One subject that was finally addressed was Prue. Prue did eventually return, first as herself, but when "the power of 4" proved to be life threatening to Paige, Prue allowed herself to "move on" & reincarnate as a witch named Patience.

Damn...even in COMIC BOOKS Shannen Doherty is too difficult to work with and is subsequently written out. LOL
 
Black King
Black King
Holy shit I laughed
Back
Top