Harbinger
Precog
- Real Name
- Alison Marble
- Missions
- 1,421
- Residence
- Minerva's Aerie
- Ability
- Precognition, Magick, Telekinesis, Chronokinesis
Illustra- 106th floor
:: Alison quickly removed her hand from Blaze's as she sat down in her dark loft to give Blaze an audience.::
Blaze, i came to my loft to be ALONE....
:: she decided to let Blaze finish, for the young mutant was right. her empathic awareness was very acute.::
Blaze, i cannot just FORGET about what happened. and while I admit it was nicer than i expected...to be more "human" as you and Haleigh called it during our time in Limbo, that was due in part to having just been restored, not really in "touch" with myself. it was like rearranging the parts of my heart and soul until they settled back into my body.
Not to mention the safety and tranquility of her garden...and the need for us to pull together to save Morgan and help reconstitute the six.
:: Alison shifted in her spot a bit::
now we are back on earth, I cannot afford the luxury of letting Ororo take over for us, I have to continue to watch over things as i did from the moment Morgan "died".
furthermore, there is a more personal issue here for me. Nicolas is a mutant with the same powers as my brother. My brother is MISSING hidden from my long range foresight. I cannot even sense him through our sibling bond. I'm not terribly thrilled or comfortable with the idea of Nicolas taking over Cameron's floor of Illustra. Nor do i appreciate his cavalier attitude towards us, as if we are weak and in need of his SAVING us. Even Ororo did not treat us that way and she knows the power possesed among us.
We have Persephone, a woman who HARDLY warrants "trust" from me, staying on the floor of ANOTHER woman who violated our trust. I am not content to just sit back and let these two run rampant through Illustra.
:: she expressed her concerns point blank.::
Nicolas invites me to "see" all aspects of his past or even his future, as if i WOULDN'T do that anyway? He is clearly not convinced of the fact that HE needs us as much as we may need him. We cannot continue to function at half roster as we have over the past month, but i will not sacrifice our safety or our family spirit for the sake of an arrogant man and a self absorbed woman who is a legend in her own mind who think they are doing US a favor.
Until they realize the gravity of this new found situation they are in, they will BOTH come under my scrutiny and the harder they resist, the more HARSH i will become.
If you know me well, you know that I mean what i say and that I can be DEADLY when crossed.
:: Alison exhaled with annoyance as she looked out among the expanse of her dark loft...the only sound was that of slow, deliberate ticking grandfather clock. She took in what Blaze had to say , realizing that if she were to become even MORE effective than she had been BEFORE her "death" during the battle with Blackout, she WOULD have to balance on her marble hard heart and exterior with the humanity that was apart of her. She may be a seer, a powerfull witch and many other things but before ALL of that, she was HUMAN and she could not go on ignoring that. She had had moments before where she had "let her hair down" ...and her fashion sense during the few outings the Six had went to at XS or the Gala for Cameron months ago prooved that as well. flashes of memories from the "good times" of the Six caused Alison to soften her facial expression as she silently agreed with Blaze::
I appreciate your insight and your advice about finding balance is very valid. I will take it to heart and endeavor to achieve it, but remember that I have responsibilities. Until Morgan returns to Illustra and Alycia executes the paper work to put Illustra back under Morgan's control, I must protect this building, its business and US.
I do not want you to feel like you cannot make your own descisions or follow your heart but i just want you to be carefull and not reveal TOO MUCH to Nicolas..not by yourself at least.
:: Alison stood up.::
I must have time in solitude now, Blaze. Feel free to take Nicolas to XS if you like but i WILL be watching you both.....be carefull.
:: Alison looked upon Blaze with a less stern expression but no actualy smile. she reached over and touched Blaze's shoulder with her gloved hand. a sign of agreement and friendship. Blaze would know that Alison wanted to be alone now.::
:: Alison quickly removed her hand from Blaze's as she sat down in her dark loft to give Blaze an audience.::
Blaze, i came to my loft to be ALONE....
:: she decided to let Blaze finish, for the young mutant was right. her empathic awareness was very acute.::
Blaze, i cannot just FORGET about what happened. and while I admit it was nicer than i expected...to be more "human" as you and Haleigh called it during our time in Limbo, that was due in part to having just been restored, not really in "touch" with myself. it was like rearranging the parts of my heart and soul until they settled back into my body.
Not to mention the safety and tranquility of her garden...and the need for us to pull together to save Morgan and help reconstitute the six.
:: Alison shifted in her spot a bit::
now we are back on earth, I cannot afford the luxury of letting Ororo take over for us, I have to continue to watch over things as i did from the moment Morgan "died".
furthermore, there is a more personal issue here for me. Nicolas is a mutant with the same powers as my brother. My brother is MISSING hidden from my long range foresight. I cannot even sense him through our sibling bond. I'm not terribly thrilled or comfortable with the idea of Nicolas taking over Cameron's floor of Illustra. Nor do i appreciate his cavalier attitude towards us, as if we are weak and in need of his SAVING us. Even Ororo did not treat us that way and she knows the power possesed among us.
We have Persephone, a woman who HARDLY warrants "trust" from me, staying on the floor of ANOTHER woman who violated our trust. I am not content to just sit back and let these two run rampant through Illustra.
:: she expressed her concerns point blank.::
Nicolas invites me to "see" all aspects of his past or even his future, as if i WOULDN'T do that anyway? He is clearly not convinced of the fact that HE needs us as much as we may need him. We cannot continue to function at half roster as we have over the past month, but i will not sacrifice our safety or our family spirit for the sake of an arrogant man and a self absorbed woman who is a legend in her own mind who think they are doing US a favor.
Until they realize the gravity of this new found situation they are in, they will BOTH come under my scrutiny and the harder they resist, the more HARSH i will become.
If you know me well, you know that I mean what i say and that I can be DEADLY when crossed.
:: Alison exhaled with annoyance as she looked out among the expanse of her dark loft...the only sound was that of slow, deliberate ticking grandfather clock. She took in what Blaze had to say , realizing that if she were to become even MORE effective than she had been BEFORE her "death" during the battle with Blackout, she WOULD have to balance on her marble hard heart and exterior with the humanity that was apart of her. She may be a seer, a powerfull witch and many other things but before ALL of that, she was HUMAN and she could not go on ignoring that. She had had moments before where she had "let her hair down" ...and her fashion sense during the few outings the Six had went to at XS or the Gala for Cameron months ago prooved that as well. flashes of memories from the "good times" of the Six caused Alison to soften her facial expression as she silently agreed with Blaze::
I appreciate your insight and your advice about finding balance is very valid. I will take it to heart and endeavor to achieve it, but remember that I have responsibilities. Until Morgan returns to Illustra and Alycia executes the paper work to put Illustra back under Morgan's control, I must protect this building, its business and US.
I do not want you to feel like you cannot make your own descisions or follow your heart but i just want you to be carefull and not reveal TOO MUCH to Nicolas..not by yourself at least.
:: Alison stood up.::
I must have time in solitude now, Blaze. Feel free to take Nicolas to XS if you like but i WILL be watching you both.....be carefull.
:: Alison looked upon Blaze with a less stern expression but no actualy smile. she reached over and touched Blaze's shoulder with her gloved hand. a sign of agreement and friendship. Blaze would know that Alison wanted to be alone now.::