Another Bush for president?

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
Jeb Bush takes steps as he mulls presidential run


--------------------

Three men from the same family? Should that kind of thing be happening in America?

Even though he's taking steps toward a run, rumblings of this have been around for well over a year. I refer to (and AGREE) with his MOM'S opinion regarding this:

We've had ENOUGH Bushes

There's a reason Barbara received the nickname "Battering Ram Barbara" during the Regan & Bush years LOL she's always blunt.
 
"We've had ENOUGH Bushs". My mind just did a dive into the gutter when I read that. LOL!

But yes, I agree. Three from the Bush family...I can't imagine it. But then again, if three men - or women - from the same family want to run at different intervals, I don't see how that would be a problem.
 
Barbara Bush said:
“I think it's a great country. There are a lot of great families, and it's not just four families or whatever. There are other people out there that are very qualified and we've had enough Bushes,”

Leadership of the country shouldn't be exclusive to any one family or any several families, & having 3 men from the same family in thelast 25 years occupying the highest office in our country is not a good thing. But w/ the way the supreme court has changed campaign finance laws & the rise of PACs & SUPER PACs, the likelihood of us having a fair, level field of candidates (from either party or even OTHER parties outside "the two") is slim. W/ that in mind, we REALLY don't need another Bush in the WH b/c it was a BUSH that sewed the seeds for these problems we have now.
 
Back
Top