Americans aren't lovin' McDonald's, haven't been for years

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
American's aren't lovin' McDonalds- & haven't been for years


--------------

Ppl are wising up to McD's being McDEATH.

The toxic SLOP they serve shouldn't even be called "food".

They severely underpay their workers & treat them like crap.

Why pay $5.00 for a big mac when you can go to a more upscale chain & get more value for your $? or pay a little more for a complete meal made w/ better ingredients?

McDonald's, up till recently, was a big contributor to ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council), which is NO FRIEND to the American people.
 
There's a lot more choice now, and when you think of unhealthy, you think of McDonald's lol. I think I would feel less embarrassed to eat at Dairy Queen than I would to be seen eating at McDonald's lol
 
I've read that overseas in the UK & nearby countries the ingredients of McD's food is MUCH higher quality. of course ppl there also pay a little more & in many cases, the workers are paid much better wages, but ppl overall don't seem to mind!

McD's & Walmart represent America's unreasonable demand for "fast & cheap" to the exclusion of all else. I will happily pay more for better quality & feel better about buying from a company that uses better, safer ingredients AND treats its workers properly, paying them a livable wage.
 

The shame of going to McDonalds ;)

I wonder if we have better ingredients in McDonalds here, I doubt it though, it has pretty much the same bad rep that it seems to have in the US. Food's crap, workers treated even worse than crap. Though they still have a restaurant just about everywhere so they must be doing something right to keep being able to compete with other burger chains.
 
The shame of going to McDonalds ;)

I wonder if we have better ingredients in McDonalds here, I doubt it though, it has pretty much the same bad rep that it seems to have in the US. Food's crap, workers treated even worse than crap. Though they still have a restaurant just about everywhere so they must be doing something right to keep being able to compete with other burger chains.

same thing w/ walmart. one everywhere you turn, but I wouldn't attribute that to them doing good so much as them spreading like viruses. McDeath is losing a lot of its share in the market, & since America is still it's biggest portion of that market, the fact that they've been going down for years & now @ a faster rate is making them scramble to try to do damage control. The growing issue of how badly they treat/pay their workers is something they can't sweep under the rug anymore either.


I'm happy to say that I haven't eaten McDeath in over a decade & I don't shop @ walmart either. I don't want to support OR contribute to either one of those shitty companies. & I hope that they lose more of their share.
 
Back
Top