http://www.vox.com/2015/1/22/7876027/xmen-apocalypse-casting-storm-cyclops-jean-grey
So they have officially cast Sophie Turner [Sansa Stark from GoT] as Jean Grey, Alexandra Shipp [the chick who played Aalyiah] as Storm, and some other kid I don't know for Cyclops lol.
For me, i'm actually pretty stoked about ST being cast as Jean Grey. I know a lot of people hate her as Sansa Stark, but it'll be interesting to see if she can pull Jean off. She definitely has Jean's look for sure, so I give them an A+ on casting for looks alone lol.
As for AS playing Storm...I don't know about that...
So they have officially cast Sophie Turner [Sansa Stark from GoT] as Jean Grey, Alexandra Shipp [the chick who played Aalyiah] as Storm, and some other kid I don't know for Cyclops lol.
For me, i'm actually pretty stoked about ST being cast as Jean Grey. I know a lot of people hate her as Sansa Stark, but it'll be interesting to see if she can pull Jean off. She definitely has Jean's look for sure, so I give them an A+ on casting for looks alone lol.
As for AS playing Storm...I don't know about that...