The Vampire Diaries & The Originals

Nix

Rising Star
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
72
Location
UK
I have a few episodes to play catch up on as I record it every week and have to wait for my friend so we can watch it together. I was wondering if there are any fans of the shows out there and who are your fav characters?

I love Klaus and Elija :) mmm nice eye candy and I love their characters on both shows.
 
Carolaus FTW! I love Rebecca and Hayley too. And ‎Daniel Sharman as Cole is such an improvement to the show!

But I cannot stand Cammie. I want her to die a horrible death. EVERY SINGLE EPISODE they have to mention that she's a psychology student. Who cares?! She's so annoying.
 
Lol yes Cammie irritates me too I have to say.. Hayley, I love her more now than in the begining. I don't know how I forgot Damon as also a character I love and drool over hahaha.
 
Seriously considering going to the con for TVD &The Originals this year. Insurgence 7 is headed up by Ian. The other 2 I am really interested in are Daniel and Colin (also huge fan of A Town Called Eureka).

https://rogueevent.co.uk/wordpress/insurgence-7/

(If this post is in the wrong place, sorry was unsure where to put it!)
 
Closes my eyes to avoid spoilers and asks;

Do I have to still be watching VD to understand the Originals? I've seen Vampire Diaries until season 3 but nothing after that. The Originals just appeared on Swedish Netflix so I was curious to give it a try but wasn't sure how interconnected the two are.
 
Back
Top