Joan of Arcadia Ep 2.21 "Common Thread"

Clara Oswald

Oswin!
Staff member
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
4,648
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
"Common Thread", Episode #221.

Joan and Grace fear the worst when Adam goes missing on a hike after several failed attempts to reconnect with Joan.

Source: Yahoo TV



Whoa an interesting episode? So do we have the devil now or what?
 
I haven't seen it yet but I really do plan on watching it because in the previews it goes "God Changes the Rules" and then you see this guy in the rain with a hooded jacket on saying something like "Nice talking to you Joan"

I have always thought this was such an interesting show in a non judgemental sort of way, I like having the aspect of God in a show and not making it all about religion. It is was kind of cool. So I hope she does start talking to the Devil that would be a really cool plot twist!
 
Back
Top